Leave me a message on my User Talk page if you wish.
Natalya was employed as a NecroTech Lab Assistant in the Kinch Heights area until the outbreak. These days she operates mainly along the Lockettside-Ruddlebank border with her fellow 'Sards in support of local residents. Occasionally dips down to Spicer Hills or up to South Blythville as well.
Wears a police uniform at times, but generally finds violence distateful, preferring to revive rather than dispatch the undead where possible.
Dawn was an out-of-town tourist shopping for souvenirs at Hildebrand Mall when the outbreak occurred. Lacking either military or scientist skills at that time, and essentially trapped in the mall, Dawn pitched into the survival effort by taking up a post in the mall's pharmacy, dispensing aid and information with a comforting smile.
After Hildebrand Mall was overrun, Dawn wandered the streets of Roftwood and Stanbury Village for a while, before winding up in Yagoton, where Dawn joined the Yagoton Revivification Clinic and received training in NecroTech revivification procedures. As of late, Dawn's time is divided between YRC duties and maintaining fueled generators at key resource points with the "Kempe Way Project".
On Halloween 2018, Dawn dressed in gothy black, red and purple for the first time, just for fun, to contrast with Dawn's usual pastel-hoodie-jeans-and-trainers look. It was meant to be a temporary seasonal change. But it was so unexpectedly well-received that Dawn hasn't yet gone back.
Jamie is a firefighter (all axe, no guns) who, early on, was instrumental in organizing small tactical groups in Foulkes Village and Nixbank. Later, Jamie accepted Bette Noir's invitation to join her traveling group on a long-term quest to visit (and leave their mark on) all 100 suburbs. Jamie wears a bear mask in honor of Smokey the Bear.
I do have a few additional characters in other distant corners of Malton that I play on occasion.
One of them started out as a feral zombie (I was originally attempting to see how far I could play in purely zombie mode), who has ended up as more of a dual-nature loner type, due to unexpected kindnesses from survivors. Sort of an exercise in "How far can you get in the game if you act only in your own self-interest, never speak or interact directly with survivors, and play purely as a non-revive-seeking zombie when killed?" It's definitely been a longer, lonelier experience.
Another is a self-described "mall rat", who got into some spontaneous shopkeeper roleplaying at their mall of choice. That was fun, until one or more trolls got involved with a fleet of characters and made RPing in the area not so fun any more. The character is now more of a fashion tourist, traveling to locations that have unique clothing items. I typically revisit the character on Halloween because of the unique masks available in some malls on that day.
- Mobile Phone Mast - I like to keep an eye on the cell tower of any suburb I visit, when I can. Some days, traveling to a phone mast and making sure it's safe, barricaded, and running (generator and fuel) is more rewarding for me than actual XP. I guess I'm just a helpful social creature like that. I believe in Malton Telephone's mission; I consider myself an ally and a sort of freelance operative for them.
- Mast Routes - Spraycan Willy's research into the most efficient paths for checking phone masts' statuses in the various city quadrants. Awesome idea!
- External Links - I like to keep up to date with UD-related Firefox extensions, Greasemonkey scripts, and map resources.
- Vengabean Family - I started watching this page quite a while back, due to the family's connection to Frossard Place Police Department at the time.
- STREETS IS WATCHIN' - Once I became aware of this page's existence, I knew I had found a home for my small collection of parody sightings.
- Leaping - Because it's EXTREME!!1 ;-)
Current Affiliations, Badges, Etc.
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|Fertilize the Land Policy|
|This user or group believes in regaining NT buildings at any cost!|
|Where is Malton?|
|Natalya Zveda thinks that Malton is in |
|Heavy Lifters, Maybe?|
|This user can't figure out for the life of them how survivors are able to carry around several portable generators at once.|
|This user or group believes that while zambahz and humans must kill each other, they can still be civil about it.|
Prior Affiliations, Badges, Etc.
|This user thinks that adding 1 AP to the revive cycle is pointless.|