"Alright guys, in D minor - and a 5,6,7,8!"
Charlie Mingus...look it up!
The outbreak woke Charlie from his eternal slumber, and he found his zombified self wandering the streets of Malton. At some point he ended up on the sharp end of a Necrotech needle, and has now returned to reclaim his thrown as the King of Jazz. He can be found in clubs and on street corners all across Malton, entertaining those nearby with his dulcet tones and catchy rhythms.
Charlie currently lies in an unnamed location, awaiting the day he will return to activity.
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)
- Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
- Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
- Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
- Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)
|This user or group supports the use of proper grammar and spelling on the Wiki.
|This user or group does not tolerate stupid people.
This userpage layout and my new signature to match it were inspired by Revenant's signature, created by Karth Salvage, and "borrowed" by me.