Dr Sy N Tist
"Zombies don't read Darwin."
This very tall and bulky man fills his large lab coat, and is constantly adjusting his protective goggles. The goggles - they do nothing.
After obtaining his PhD in evolutionary genetics and ecology through Princeton University, Sy was studying the dwindling population of Sumatran tigers in Indonesia. Upon hearing of the zombie outbreak, all prior work was abandoned, and he moved to England to study this fascinating development of nature. Zombies are the perfect test subject - human in every way except for their viral infection. Will the superior intellect of the survivors hold them as a stronger force, or will the sheer animal instinct and fast reproduction of the zombie kind allow them to gain the majority? Darwin's survival of the fittest theory put to its most interesting application.
Trapped in Malton after ignoring the early evacuations to continue observation, Sy found the survival skills he'd been required to develop for field work suddenly put to use. He was no longer an outside observer, but now an unwilling participant in this fight for dominance. In his struggle, he came across Bulldog of the Dunell Hills Police Department, and soon found a group of survivors to allow him safety, and the ability to continue his studies. If he is to die in Malton, he will die knowing what he came to learn.
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
- Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
- Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
- NecroNet Access (Player can access terminals in powered NT buildings, allowing map scans and syringe manufacture.)
- First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
- Surgery (Player can heal a further 5HP if working in a hospital with power.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)
- Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)
- Tagging (Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings.)
- Construction (Player is able to build barricades, repair machinery and restore ruined buildings.)
- Radio Operation (Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.)
- Headshot (If the player delivers a killing blow to a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)
- Scent Fear (Survivors with less than 25HP are shown as 'wounded', less than 13HP are 'dying'. Both are asterisked on the map.)
- Scent Blood (The HP values and infection status of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Scent Trail (Zombie is able to sense the new positions of survivors it's had recent contact with.)
- Scent Death (Zombie can sense nearby zombies and corpses, including members of its group, and distinguish revivifying bodies.)
- Digestion (Whenever the zombie deals bite damage, it gains HP equal to the damage dealt.)
- Infectious Bite (Bitten survivors become infected and lose 1HP per action until cured.)
- Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
- Neck Lurch (Zombie gets an extra +10% to hit with bite attacks.)
- Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +15% to hit with hand attacks.)
- Rend Flesh (Hand attacks deal an extra 1 damage.)
- Tangling Grasp (If the zombie hits with hands, its further attacks on that victim are at +10% to base attack until it loses its grip.)
- Feeding Drag (Zombie is able to drag dying survivors (those with 12HP or less) out into the street.)
- Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
- Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
- Feeding Groan (If faced with a survivor, the zombie can emit moans audible outside up to six blocks away.)
- Ransack (Zombie is able to damage the interior of abandoned buildings, rendering them unbarricadable and harder to search, until repaired.)
- Flailing Gesture (Zombie is able to gesture towards people, objects, buildings and compass directions.)
- Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
- Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)
|This user is a DHPD officer.
|This user or group supports the use of proper grammar and spelling on the Wiki.
|This user or group does not tolerate stupid people.
This userpage layout and my new signature to match it were inspired by Revenant's signature, created by Karth Salvage, and "borrowed" by me.