Main | Talk | Misc | Talk Archive Current page: TalkArchive
I PRAY GOD AND ALLAH WILL PUT AXE HACK TO HELL AND BLOCK FOREVER- unsigned comment by a dipshit
Someone's butthurt good. Aww, did Axey Waxey make you feel bad, little poopoo? --RadicalWhig 06:39, 21 July 2012 (BST) 1 person likes this comment.
- Haha I was on a role and almost undid this one, too. Good to have a sense of humor during this. =] --Klexur 07:08, 21 July 2012 (BST)
Hey! we've made a forum for the JRC where we can actually coordinate. Tell me in what general area you reside and I will try to find you to fill you in on the rest. --Leiter 02:50, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
"And I sincerely apologize for making you cry to sleep yesterday"
I like you.--SA 17:02, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
If I'm not mistaken I do not even know you, so I have not the slightest fathoming as to why you would vote against me in De-escalations. If you really knew my case you'd know I've been TRYING to go the legal route for years, and at any rate this is all so silly- a virtual trial to determine whether or not I'm allowed to communicate with my colleagues on a wiki centered around a text-based mmorpg. Really, all the heavy-handedness that's coming of this is almost laughable. I'm telling you, I'm no vandal. At least not anymore. I just want to have fun and metagame here like everyone else, I'm not some goblin out to vandalize and ruin your good times or anything like that. Please reconsider your vote. I'm two votes shy of being unbanned and I really just want to put this crap behind me already. I haven't vandalized anything in years, I'm not going to, I don't have any "bad faith" so please, change your vote. It would be appreciated. Kitakaze 20:20, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
- RadicalWhig, as your self proclaimed de facto wiki attorney, I urge you to do the right thing and listen to this young woman's pleas. You want to do the right thing, don't you? ~ 00:26, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- Indeed, everyone knows PKers are the most moral people ever. I still don't like her, but it will be fun seeing the incoming dramabombs either way. --RadicalWhig 00:54, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- Some of us kill because we have a moral obligation to do so. IV PK 01:00, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- Sounds about right.--SA 13:52, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
Your kill templates
First of i'd like to say that those kill templates you have on your profile are just heavenly,I'd like to know who the author is and if i could copy the coding and use them for my team,the NWO.I also PayneTrain(NWO/FU) 04:26, 18 May 2013 (BST)
- It was a collaborative effort among several FoD members. You may use the template coding as long as you a) don't rip off anything else b) clearly give credit on whatever group page you paste these on, and c) don't half-ass your achievements sheet like the BAR did with their "medals". Have a nice day and don't kiss my ass again. --RadicalWhig 04:27, 20 May 2013 (BST)
- Oh, and also, friendly advice- review what you frigging posted after you post. You didn't even finish your second sentence there, and you have elementary punctuation and capitalization errors that scream of either recent heavy alcohol use or knuckle-dragging ignorance. On behalf of people everywhere who actually put effort into typing like they have had at least a basic education, thank you.--RadicalWhig 04:41, 20 May 2013 (BST)
I don't know what you're so pissed off about.If paying you and your team a compliment is what you call kissing your ass then i'm sorry for doing so.Obviously you understood what i was trying to convey to you, which in my mind is all thats needed ,unless you have a rule on your talk page in in which case i'm sorry for that too.Furthermore i have decided not to use your template coding as it may lead to further infantile behavior from you.Thank you and have a nice day. PayneTrain(NWO/FU) 05:59, 20 May 2013 (BST)
why don't you mind your own business? your a hypocrite and an asshole. that's pretty easy to see. I'm sorry you need so much attention but I don't think acting out like a child is a legitimate way to go about it. you're not a sysop, we've never met you in game and you don't do or say anything constructive. H4ppy 24 7 07:36, 26 August 2013 (BST)
- Welcome to the internet, CyberOpposition. Protip: Calling people useless assholes and telling them to shut up is a somewhat less than optimal way to get them to do what you want. Now, if you had asked me something nicely, I would have considered it. If you acted the bigger man, and apologized for lobbing insults at me, I definitely would have considered it. If you restrained your buddy Paynetrain before he threw his usual tantrums, instead of backing up his shitfits, that would have gone a long way to starting some civility around here. But nope. This is how you handle it, and any thought I had of turning back has been obliterated by your butthurt. Now, I will admit I'm being rude, because I don't like you and I gave up long ago on tact and finesse when it comes to expressing my opinion. I'm not ashamed. But you're being rude because you can't handle seeing some words on a screen. Which is worse? Seriously. Grow some thick skin and learn to take a snub. Or tell your mommy on me, so that I will get dragged to the principal's office.--RadicalWhig 08:58, 26 August 2013 (BST)
at least you know I'm not trying to get anything from you. while I do appreciate people being straight forward, I too am being straight. I'm afraid that your dislike for me leaves me at an impass with you though. H4ppy 24 7 09:06, 26 August 2013 (BST)
Oh, and I'm going to say for the record that Paynetrain is not welcome on my talk page. If he wants to PM me something, he's gonna say it through you, because you're able to talk without shitting up the page with puerile vulgarities and kindergarten-caliber grammar. --RadicalWhig 09:10, 26 August 2013 (BST) But he's still a cunt. -- FoD PK Praise Rando! 11:37, 14 September 2013 (BST)
whatre you expecting from him? you've already admitted to being rude, pointed out that I haven't apologized and then gave me a condescending 'protip'. if you want an apology, why would I give one when I don't believe it'll change your attitude towards me? H4ppy 24 7 09:22, 26 August 2013 (BST)
- Yes, but I'm capable of being disrespectful without spewing out utterly uneducated, barely-coherent filth. Also, when did I ask for an apology? I merely said that if apologizing was your first resort, then a soft word would have turneth away wrath. I can't blame you for not apologizing, I so rarely do or see it myself, but it was a rhetorical device to contrast your approach with something that might have actually gotten results. --RadicalWhig 09:52, 26 August 2013 (BST)
- I find paynes vulgarity funny. it's silly to even mention apologizing if you don't even care for it. see, I'm not expecting results from you. I don't expect anything but rude and arrogant responses. I was asking why and I got a," because I don't like you" type of response. which is something that's obvious already. H4ppy 24 7 10:06, 26 August 2013 (BST)
- I'm so sorry.... for not killing you guys sooner. cybersock from the bottom of my boot, thanks for feeding the wiki drama lama. this would have been a boring summer if it was not for you and your team of half wit failures. -- bitch 11:05, 26 August 2013
- Half wit failures ahoy! Batten the mizzenmasts and shoot the fuckers!--RadicalWhig 11:09, 26 August 2013 (BST)
- Look! A talking FacialWig :3 --Ayu Milady NWO member 12:08, 28 August 2013 (BST)
well he did kill me... but managed to cock that up also.
first. this idiot kills me. http://iamscott.net/1378647531360.html
than decided to take a nap for 5 hours.
i of course stood up and ripped the full retard apart. http://iamscott.net/1378647593249.html
and killed him
http://iamscott.net/1378647608475.html -- bitch 14:45, 8 September 2013
- Sadly, this performance is considerably above average for them.--RadicalWhig 21:47, 8 September 2013 (BST)
- yet sadly it's not corn. still a moron but he was at least a little harder to bait.-- bitch 05:55, 11 September 2013
- Less of a Nazi, too. --RadicalWhig 06:13, 11 September 2013 (BST)
Still on that?
It's been what? Months? This is a game. It's sole purpose is for fun and entertainment, not harbouring long lost grudges. I think these lines should explain things to you:
Tifa: "Dilly dally shilly shally..."
(Cloud looks over at Tifa.)
Tifa: "Dilly dally shilly shally!"
Reno: "I think she wants you to move on, man."
Check your email too in a few. --Axe Hack: The Legend Returns to the Wiki 07:25, 11 September 2013 (BST)
- Did I ever say "grudge"? What I meant was, we have interacted in the past on a personal level, and that is likely to color your perception of me, either positively or negatively, meaning you are not fully impartial. I should also note on this page that I barely check the email connected to my UDwiki account too. --RadicalWhig 07:31, 11 September 2013 (BST)
- Raddy. It's been like 6 months, and I have really shit memory without archives. I honestly don't even know what we argued about in the past anymore. Something about pie and cake was involved, I think? Or something? PS: Totally off topic. Elder Scrolls Online is awesome. You should definitely get it. Watch out for those players with shit for imagination when it comes to naming things, though. NDA says I can't say anything, but I can say it's good and awesome. Playtested and Axe Hack approved, TESO is...Um, I'm sorry. What were we talking about again? I lost myself in that Elder Scrolls moment there... --Axe Hack: The Legend Returns to the Wiki 07:39, 11 September 2013 (BST)
- Sorry, still not comfortable man. --RadicalWhig 07:46, 11 September 2013 (BST)
- Ah whatever. If you reject, you reject (even if I probably wouldn't be biased against you if Cobra is involved). Back to hibernation then. But you can count on me to discuss with Rev and Remi because all of this NWO stuff is making for some good memes for Urban Dead Memes... --Axe Hack: The Legend Returns to the Wiki 07:51, 11 September 2013 (BST)
- Have a good one, Axe.--RadicalWhig 07:52, 11 September 2013 (BST)
Please be aware
An arbitration case initiated against you has been moved to its official page, where further discussion will take place. Proceedings will begin as soon as the arbitrator makes their initial remarks. —Aichon— 06:52, 12 September 2013 (BST)
- Can you believe how well this whole thing followed our evil plan? NWO can't bother me or cobra for two mouths... check. NWO propaganda is removed from the krinks main space...check. win, win.-- bitch 13:13, 21 September 2013
- And Best of NWO not only briefly gets a ton of attention due to Arby's, but is now confirmed preserved for all eternity as the work of art it is. High five, motherfucker. I'd like to say we earned it, but frankly the truth is that NWO did. ;)-- FoD PK Praise Rando!13:57, 21 September 2013 (BST)
- check the trophy lounge for more comedy gold.-- bitch 13:51, 21 September 2013
- I just did. Added to the BNWO page. Seriously, how does someone just not understand the meaning of "clear the fucking kill site"? It's so basic, not even PKer 101. Even zombies usually demonstrate a little more self-preservation. -- FoD PK Praise Rando!13:57, 21 September 2013 (BST)
- aww more name calling and the locals showing how much they like NWO http://iamscott.net/1380369976578.html -- bitch 13:07, 28 September 2013
- i than took that advice, followed up on it. enjoy.-- bitch 13:14, 28 September 2013
- Consider it enjoyed golam. Looks like they pissed off in-game locals too. :) -- FoD PK Praise Rando!20:21, 28 September 2013 (BST)
Hi RadicalWhig! Thanks so much for volunteering to help out with the 2013 Great Suburb Group Massacre! We are currently in the process of collecting and organizing the information on what groups are listed in what suburbs, and the radio frequency listings. This phase of the project should last until roughly October 1st, so feel free to head over to the Volunteer Organization page anytime to help out. And thanks again! Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 21:27, 12 September 2013 (BST)
Hello RadicalWhig, and thanks again for volunteering to help out with the GSGM 2013! The main phase of this year's GSGM is just beginning, which means there are a number of tasks for volunteers to help out with. These include adding information to suburb News sections and contacting groups on their talk pages, as well as some other items. Feel free to check out our volunteer page for all the details. Have a great day! Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 13:54, 19 October 2013 (BST)
Laughing my ass off!
I name you fastest gun in Malton!
Cheers! Nice ice friend!--Belisarius17 01:05, 14 November 2013 (UTC)
- A second later, it could easily have gone the other way. Thanks and good luck on next time, if any. ;) -- FoD PK Praise Rando! 02:41, 14 November 2013 (UTC)
sure is boring
without NWO to kick around... not.-- bitch 13:16, 20 December 2013
your page is amazing among other things
Figured I'd join the compliment party, not only is your art deliciously dark and kinda gory (which I can have difficulty with many times), but your page is so amazingly designed and laid out. It's like coding porn? Maybe? Who knows, I'm crap at that kinda stuff. Your characters are also awesome and hella original, which I totally appreciate. Kudos to you, my friend, for being awesome! BATTEURlightsout 12:13, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
--Janus talk 11:13, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think anyone really leaves Urban Dead. It's always there, lurking at the back of your mind and, as soon as you drop your guard, you're playing 3 characters, checking the game several times a day and editing the wiki. You'll be back.
- As for the AZS, I can't blame you- it was maddening. I remember wasting so much time trying to make things work, planning, cooperating, almost to no avail. Apart from you and a few others it often felt like talking to a bunch of prepubescent Justing Biebers. Mind you, it was also good fun at times.
- Although I could never be a PKer (I can't even play as a zombie, I'm a complete failure) I find the Philosophe Knights and the Flowers of Decay to be two of the better pking groups out there. Good choice. Do they supply you with a vast range of weapons or was the trident a one time thing?
- Anyway, UD aside, I'm doing well. Graduating next month and hoping to find I job while I study for master's degree. Italy's still (in) an awful state.
- Y tú? Qué tal?
- --Janus talk 21:49, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
- For me, sort of like that. I'm lurking on the wiki still for lordy knows why. In the actual game, I had a lapse in March 2014 for a week, but I don't feel the urge to log in anytime soon. Maybe if there's a march of the dead 3 or something like that (there was a MotD 2 while you were gone and it was AMAZING- zombies peaked at 90%, it was insanity).
- Oh yes, it was infuriating. The general immaturity was bad (not that I'm better, I'm surprised you list me as an exception :P), but what killed it was that no one seemed to follow orders or read important announcements, yet somehow depended on me breaking my back to organize everything, so that I could get them to do anything, ever. The second I took a break from UD, the forum became a desolate wasteland. But yes, there were still some good times, which is probably why it took me so long to resign. But in retrospect, since there was no one stepping up for leadership, I probably should have turned the group PKer just to make everyone quit, and if anyone actually signed up for that, that'd be a huge bonus >:D
- Both the FoD and PK were indeed fantastic groups while I was in them and while they were active. Neither is the case now. I also ended up killing KT and a few former AZS I stumbled across. Very therapeutic. Anyways, I would suggest trying out PKing again if you get bored of survivoring- what I've found is that general survivor competence has been dropping drastically ever since MotD2 ended- the folks you'll you meet behind cades are likely to be soft and whiny now. So PKing them will be easy- just find an empty or dark building 7-8 squares between you and your victims and 80% of the time you should be okay. But don't bother with zedding- most caded buildings are empty now.
- Me, I'm graduating (bachelor's) in two months and hoping to find a job while I desperately try to get my shit together in general. America's lurching from one panic to another, just like the rest of my existence :D ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!
- Ah, MotDs are the only cases where I would turn full zombie mode with most of my alts. So much fun.
- Now that you mention it, I can't believe I didn't list the general not-giving-a-single-shit about orders and announcements as one of the reasons why I left leadership and UD. All that time wasted organizing.. for nothing. Infuriating is just the perfect word to describe that.
- Survivors have never been very good at, well, surviving back in the days. Now it's even worse, they don't talk and seldom help. I've been to Kempsterbank and it's completely infested with zergs- it's sickening. A little bit of survivors cooperation would be enough to eradicate them but nope. Nobody gives a fuck. Aside from the Templars, I mean.
- Well, congrats in advance for the degree! What are you graduating in, if I may ask?
- --Janus talk 17:22, 21 January 2015 (UTC)
- I actually spent most of the MoTD as a survivor in Skynet. Was a real blast, being forced to hide properly and operate as a group. While enjoying the wails of the survivors too stupid to do anything other than Mrh and bitch about how zombies shouldn't outnumber survivors in a zombie apocalypse :P
- Yeah, that's why I shoot almost any ex-AZS I found after I went PKer. Well, I'm still in on good terms with a few people (including you), but the rest I would eagerly hunt down and PK in-game, just for being useless with orders and even more useless without.
- And I can't believe I didn't mention the zergs yet. They were always a problem, but now they nearly run the game. There were a few displays of high-profile, completely blatant zerging that went totally unpunished, so I think they've gotten really bold as a result. Which is half the reason I don't play UD now. Also, the Templars weren't entirely above the table when the FoD dealt with them- most of them are honest, and I'll take your word that they're ready to fight zergers here, but I have strong reason to suspect that there is this one particular knight who merrily zergs away in secret, or at least he has proven that he is extremely ready to ally with obvious known zergs.
- And yes, the average survivor was never too bright to begin with and I fear most of the good ones have turned PKer or ditched this game for greener pastures. If you're LFG, I heard good things (some time ago) about the Soldiers of Crossman, MCM, and the mobile arm of the KT. So those would be my only recs. To my knowledge, the rest of organized survivordom is 1) inactive or nearly-inactive 2) worthless RPers who spend all 50 AP in the same spot, just talking (and their RPing is pretty cringeworthy too) 3) big-talk incompetents who even can't hold onto their home territory, or 4) poorly-disguised zerging fronts. Or very ugly combinations of the above. Seriously, you thought the AZS was bad, try ACC or the Fortress >_>
- Thanks, Janus. Bioengineering. How about you? ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!03:05, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, I would have played as a survivor with one of my alts and enjoyed the hell out of it, but only because I really like THEM - the group I was and still am in. MotD with the AZS would have been pretty pointless though. You know, with the general not giving a shit about the forum.
- THEM is the only survivor group I trust nowadays but, compared to how it was a few years ago, is 95% inactive. I remember all the bantering, the endless zombies hordes, the entire zerg group inspired by (and clearly dedicated to) THEM, the dedicated zombie breaking in Haslock, destroying the genny and then jumping out the window.. It's all gone now. So nostalgic.
- About them zergs and Templary business, all I know is that two well known zombie groups are back with their army of fucking cheaters and now there's a mob of 11 or so zombies inside KT's HQ. Don't know about the deal with FoD though, did it happen during the short time I was missing?
- The thing is, Kevan's countermeasures against zerging are a pile of shit. They're always have been, but now people have found a way to exploit the system even more. That, with Kevan sick of UD, has ruined the game.
- Anyhow, Languages and Communication. Willing to specialize in Translation, no matter the penniless future.
- --Janus talk 21:53, 25 January 2015 (UTC)
- As for MotD, I spent a lot of it with SDN, which had actual leadership,, and it was great, although I quit SDN afterwards due to drama.
- There were quite a few Zerg Listed people regularly hanging out in Haslock when the FoD attacked THEM, which kind of soured me. Didn't get to stick around to see their good side, unfortunately.
- Oh how much you missed. The Flowers of Decay (and their predecessors the Flowers of Disease, who you'll remember) considered the KT to be their long-time archnemeses. We PKed them at least three times during my time with FoD, with varying levels of success. The best time was when SDN actually made a deal with us to attack the KT together, which happened, and the KT's reaction was solid gold- They thought we cheated somehow by making friends. With that taste of blood, SDN disbanded afterwards and reformed as the death-cult group Oedipus Wrecks, which I then joined. Wonderful times while it lasted, among the many escapades was occupying Haslock for three weeks against THEM and the Malton Rangers while outnumbered at least 2-1. THEM weren't very good sports about it, but I suppose things may have changed while you were gone. That, and also we rubbed it in their face pretty much incessantly. :P :P :P
- So true. Doesn't help that the Zerg Liste is effectively dead (sorry to drop the news, and the RG didn't make it either) and some zergs have even found RPer groups willing to play with and actively protect them, assuming it's not just their sockpuppets. I think a lot of it is simply a lack of pressure from honest survivors, who have gotten apathetic over the years or quit- so now in-game, people think zerging is the acceptable thing to do, since zerger corpses are no longer decorating the pavement now. No highly visible examples made of them anymore.
- That sounds awesome. I'm nearly monolingual these days. I really want to make time to actually speak/write Mandarin/Japanese beyond a middle-ish school level, but other things keep me busy. If nothing else, JRR Tolkien was a linguist and it turned out okay for him :P ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!03:16, 26 January 2015 (UTC)
- Drama in UD? I can't believe it. You must be wrong.
- I remember there was someone called Asslock or some other type of ass, who used to hang out in Haslock. Compulsive zerger. We (as in THEM) grew to like him, but never condoned his cheating behaviour. There were loads of other zergs as well, way more annoying, who tried to disguise themselves as THEM (like CommieWoman, taking the piss out of Commie Woman, THEM's ex leader).
- I missed so much stuff. And the sad thing is, I don't think it will ever be (that) fun in UD again. Even DORIS is gone, for crying out loud, and they missed Pluto getting its planet status back. Sort of.
- Yeah, saw the RG is gone. Quite the shock. Res is still up -I even posted some evidence a few weeks ago, but it's mostly unused and forgotten. Brainstock isn't that lively either.
- Shame on me, I honestly didn't know that Tolkien was a philologist. That explains so much (and makes him way more interesting to me). Also, Japanese is such a brilliant language, although I could never see the appeal of Mandarin. Maybe after graduating you'll have more time for languages? Studying them takes a lot of time, but it feels so rewarding when you see improvements. --Janus talk 15:12, 29 January 2015 (UTC)
- Well, I'm simply opposed to tolerating zergs even as buddies or pets because it reflects on you as a group or as an individual. If more people stood up to them, it'd easily weed out the less dedicated zergers. If zergs hung around any of my groups' headquarters, it's because we ran out of bullets for them.
- Yeah, UD has been going steadily downhill since... pretty much as far as I can remember, really. DORIS was before my time, although FoD did do a homage to them in the form of DAFFODILS, claiming a burb as New Gardenia. As someone who didn't get the ref, I'm afraid I didn't care enough to remember which burb :P
- There hasn't been an actual ZL update in about... half a year? Evil prosper, good men, etc etc.
- Appeal? Besides the fact that nearly one billion people worldwide speak Mandarin, including a world economic superpower? :P Mandarin was my first language (I was fluent at age 5, and have since forgotten most of it), so it's just a heritage/family thing to me. Also, the Japanese language cribbed most of its notes off of Chinese. :P
- And yeah, IIRC, Tolkien wrote Lord of the Rings partially because he wanted a world for his constructed languages to inhabit. "It was just as the 1914 War burst on me that I made the discovery that 'legends' depend on the language to which they belong; but a living language depends equally on the 'legends' which it conveys by tradition. … Volapuk, Esperanto, Ido, Novial, &c &c are dead, far deader than ancient unused languages, because their authors never invented any Esperanto legends... " In any case, I look forward to the Silzombrillion by J.R.R. Abernathy :P---- FoD PK Praise Rando!02:03, 30 January 2015 (UTC)
- You are quite right there. We always killed him, mind, but with a mix between a grin and a grimace.
- DORIS. That thread was a fucking trainwreck.
- As for Mandarin, apologies for insulting your mothertongue :p. My dislike for certain languages has no reason other than "I don't like how it sounds". Very immature, I know. I don't even like Italian very much and find Spanish to be way better. Honestly can't understand all the "Oh, Italian sounds so romantic!!" I keep hearing from people (foreigners and Italians alike).
- That said, even if I'm not a big fan of Mandarin, I envy you so much for having it as your first language. How come you have forgotten it? Wasn't it spoken in your family? (Also, the Japanese language cribbed most of its notes off of Chinese <= abso-fuckin-lutely).
- Is my "I'm a big Tolkien fan" sense tingling? --Janus talk 21:44, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
- Ah, that old AZS Must Die thing...I'll leave it where it is. Plenty of car accident videos on the interwebs if I want to immerse myself in that kind of thing. :P
- Totally understand. I am not fond of Korean, because it -kind of- sounds like Japanese, and -kind of- like Chinese, but I can't understand a word, so it drives me up the wall. See I'm shallow too! =P I can't blame you for not liking Italian- probably gets dull hearing it day in and out. Like how fish don't find swimming terribly interesting. I find Italian, French and Spanish sound alright. I feel differently about German- if I had to learn a fourth language, it would be German, because it sounds cool. I'm going for Japanese and Mandarin mostly because they're practical and I already have a head start in those.
- I partially forgot Mandarin because English was all I was exposed to outside of my family, and my parents decided to switch to speaking English to me (and still mostly do) to help me assimilate into 'murica. They do speak Chinese a lot still, but it's different when eavesdropping rather than having to engage in a language. But I re-learn my native tongue quite fast (I have actually surprised myself by managing complex syntax) if thrown into a Chinese-speaking environment, although I will backslide right away afterwards.
- Nah, I just really like the idea of a zombocalypse-themed mythological fantasy epic. See your doctor about that tingling. ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!23:14, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
- See, I like Korean exactly because it sort of sounds like Japanese (and a bit of Chinese). I'm not angry enough for German, though.
- L1 re-learning is so interesting and there's still so much to discover. You must, and I repeat, must, learn Chinese "again". Force your parents to talk in Chinese with you. Tell them I said so.
- Would Sauron be the leader of the zombies? Or would he succumb as well?
- Pardon me for the short and late answer. I'm graduating on Wednesday and am completely, utterly knackered. --Janus talk 19:29, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
- Oh but I am plenty angry enough for German. :D
- Yeah, relearning is something that's always been on my to-do, but I've been laaaazy lately. Well, that and school.
- One of his aliases is "The Necromancer", so it'd make the most sense that he's in charge. Not to mention the not-having-a-physical-body-anymore part makes it hard to get bit.
- Totally understandable. UD and I and everyone else here can always wait up for you. Real life is rarely that accommodating.---- FoD PK Praise Rando!05:49, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
:( —Aichon— 05:22, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
- That makes one. :P Well, I figure all good things come to an end. In addition to my UDwiki career. Nah, I'll probably always be lingering around the place like a particularly nasty crotch-odor. You're welcome for the mental image. But I don't have that great memories of my time in UD for various reasons, a few of which you may be more acquainted with than the public is. It's kind of cathartic, lighting pieces of my UD history on fire. On the plus side, you are now number two in the running for my favorite P Knight, after deets (shh don't tell him or he'll kill the fuck out of me). ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!18:00, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
- Meh, I don't know what all went down, but you've always been good to me, so of course I'd miss you. ;) Anyway, even before you made it official, you've made it pretty clear for awhile that you were on the way out, so it didn't come as a surprise. Even so, I hope you'll swing through again if we get something fun going ("we" being a general we, not the Order), since you're always fun to fight alongside. :) —Aichon— 19:15, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, I suppose part of it was I wanted an excuse to leave once and for all. The rest is best left in the past, as I have hurt myself a lot not knowing how to leave things behind. And I'd be totally up for rejoining UD (anonymously) if something crazy enough came to my attention. :) ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!01:52, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
- You are just still upset about Sally A Summers killing you with a beer bottle inside Beer Buidling. While referencing the painful AZS rap. --Sally A. Summers Ω 02:34, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
- Log in so I can kill the fuck outta you, mister! --DTPK 04:01, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, Sally, I still want my manhood back. Well the part of it that I didn't permanently sacrifice when I created that rap, anyways. As to DT- sure. I'm standing my knight up as a zombie. If you can find me, you can give me the PKer's greetings. Get it while it lasts, offer stands for five days only! :D hehe "stands" ---- FoD PK Praise Rando!06:53, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
HEY! HEY! YEAH YOU!
If you find yourself with a few minutes check out the 15A forum...I added Rando to the bottom. I am currently interpreting her various missives using these golden tablets and a magic hat I found out back but she already has a couple brief and mostly pointless responses should you wish to pray for guidance. - ШəəϨо ϨоЯЯλ (talk) 21:48, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
How could you
You didn't wait up. :( --Janus talk 20:25, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hey Janus. I haven't been playing since 2015, though it feels like a lot longer than that. Nowadays I poke around the wiki a few times a year for nostalgia's sake. Miss you still. If you'd like to tell me I can contact you outside of the wiki, I'm all ears. -- FoD PK Praise Rando!08:05, 1 July 2017 (UTC)