This page concept was cheerfully borrowed from Lois Millard and 10mfh. I intend to edit it and create my own version for Fryerbank. This may take some time, as I am as Wiki-savvy as your average Koala Bear.
- 1) Caded buildings to be labelled 'lit' or 'unlit'. Only banks, cinemas and clubs to be labelled 'Dark' when not powered.
- 2) Ruined buildings are labelled with the AP required to repair them.
- 3) Figures inside brackets indicate the number of zombies (Z) and of wounded survivors (W) inside a building. The number of zombies outside a building is indicated without brackets.
- 4) RP = Revive Point. The number currently swaying is indicated (if we're doing our job properly, this number should always be out of date ...)
- 5) MPM = Phone Mast. To be powered up and EHB at all times.
- 6) GNF = Generator, no fuel.
Click on the 'edit' tab, then find the line of code corresponding to the block you're interested in. You're going to add text, or alter the text that's already there, after 'textxx='. Edit the label as you would any text document (don't disturb the more mysterious bits of code). If a block is labeled (1W), for example, and you heal the survivor, just delete '(1W)', and you're done. Preview the page while you're editing, so that you can monitor the changes you're making. Save it when you're happy.
If you're adding more than one bit of information, and want to put them on separate lines within the block, use <br>: that's wiki code for a return.
Things that are as they should be are labeled in green. Anything that needs attention is marked in red. That makes the code look rather more complicated, but as with everything here, it's simpler than it looks. To color text green, for example, use the following code: <span style="color:green">text</span>.
For example, this is what the code for St Elizabeth's Hospital looks like unedited:
- name78=St. Elisabeth's Hospital (Molebank) | alt78=St. Elisabeth's Hospital | cade78=VSB | type78=Hospital | text78=
This is what it would look like edited, if on October 31 you found that it was a ruin with 1 zombie inside:
- name78=St. Elisabeth's Hospital (Molebank) | alt78=St. Elisabeth's Hospital | cade78=VSB | type78=Hospital | text78=<span style="color:red">Ruin<br>(1Z) 10.31
"<span style="color:red">Ruin<br>(1Z) 10.31</span>" was added directly after the equals sign.
This is the wiki barricade plan for Fryerbank, using simple code. I just have to figure out how to make it easiest to update for myself