I'm seventythree, and you're on my user page, for some reason. If you're wondering what the name means, it means absolutely nothing. I think it might have been the page of a book I was on when I created the account, I can't remember. I've been around for a bit now, made the occasional suggestion that got through, even got one implemented, which, you know, is great. Started playing UD in June 2006, joined the wiki early 2007. I tend to mess around a bit more than I probably should, but I do also try to get stuff done. I'm not quite as bad at editing as I was when I started and I've been lending a hand to a few projects about. Not much at the moment, as I'm still getting the hang of the coding. I get on with most users pretty well, and try to stay out of the drama and sniping that seems to hang around every now and then. I'm more than happy to lend a hand to anyone who needs it, whether it's a new user who needs to know how to create a suggestion or someone wanting input on a policy. So yeah, welcome to my page and try not to break anything! Hm. Well, I'm back! For now anyways!
- Just noticed that my Toolkit Idea was implemented, So I'm happy about that.
- Member and diplomat for King Murek's Army. A small (mostly) Finnish group of survivors in Peascodside. We're doing O.K at the moment, but don't think for a moment I designed our page. All credit for that goes to Mobius 187!
Yup. I'm a sysop. It basically involves mostly administration work, deleting stuff, moving stuff and general janitor work. Oh, and also conspiring to rule the wiki, apparently.
Stuff that I like/approve of
- Amusing locations in Malton - These guys tirelessly track down place names in Malton with silly names, preferably related to innuendo! Seen a building with a name that sounds a bit like fart? Report it here.
- Suggestions - There's a lot of drama and such around here sometimes, but when it works its one of the most creative places on the wiki
- Project Welcome - These guys are great. Its nice that there's a group of wiki users who remember that everyone has to start somewhere, and helps out new users.
- Project Mentor - Given the amount of vandalism reports and general stress that is caused by new, inexperienced users just screwing up, these guys provide a great service.
Say hi if you bump into one of these guys wandering around, looking for stuff or chewing on your leg.
My survivor character
My zombie character
My Monroeville Character