From The Urban Dead WikiJump to navigationJump to search
16:56, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
- Lumber Mall and neighboring Odo and Josephine General are well caded and occupied. only feral zeds in the area.
- Moved to scout Joachim Mall. almost cleared out! only 8 zeds left inside, northern corners repaired.
- passed out north of Joachim Mall. didn't get a chance to scout two hospitals to the south. PD just north of Joachim Mall is lid and caded.
05:46, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
- Joachim Mall is caded and occupied, with relatively quiet surroundings. lots of lit and EHB buildings in the neighborhood to the north and east.
18:51, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- Joachim Mall has been ransacked for a few days now. Survivors from the north have been slowly cleaning out and repairing each corner, returning to safe houses to the north each day to chug a pint from the kegs and pass out. I'll continue to help restore Joachim, then I'll go back to scouting the neighborhood.
00:37, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- passed out in a club in Osmondville for the next 75 1/2 real-world hours after repairing it for 149 AP.
22:59, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- after spending seventy five hours repairing Club Kidder in Osmondville and waking up alive (my longest repair job yet), I decided to move on. Osmondville must not have much of a zombie problem-- I'm just not that lucky. I found out about this zone where there are 4 malls pretty damn close to each other. I'm going to hole up here for a while and see if I can't get the area between them lit and caded.
17:26, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
- only making it to Mitchem Mall last night, I slept for a few hours, to wake up this morning and make the trek to Woodroffe Mall. This section of the zone seems to be in good shape, christmas lights and all. I might wait until tomorrow to head out and scout the area, but communication with my friend has stopped, so I'm headed north to her last known location (near Tynte Mall, at the N end of the zone) to see if she's waiting in a revive queue. We'll see if I hear from her in the next 24 hours. It shouldn't take me but another day's rest to have enough energy to make it to Tynte.