Began playing August 2007. Stopped playing January 2008. Might jump in from time to time just for the fun of it...
For now, I'm pretty much done with Urban Dead. Until Kevan implements something interesting to the game (such as my Peer Reviewed suggestions below and/or CHAINSAWS), I'll be checking back here at the wiki every once in awhile to vote on suggestions, but little more than that.
My username on KoL is the same as the one used here.
|Vkkhamul is an avid player of|
- Vkkhamul- Lv 43 Firefighter; Freelance
- Vkhamull Lv 29 Scientist of The Northern Regiment
- Vkhamul- Lv 11 Medic; Freelance
- Vkhhamul- Lv 20 Zombie; Member of the Ridleybank Resistance Front
|Vkkhamul has alts but DOESN'T Zerg.|
Proof of My Awesomeness
I have NEVER been given a Welcome template from Project Welcome. Why? Because I needed no one's help. Yep, I'm THAT good.
Here are all of my Peer Reviewed suggestions:
- Suggestion:20071020 Barricade Text Change v2.0
I Have Been Wronged!
- This is NOT A DUPE! Suggestion:20071016_Wall_Crucifixes_(revised) Fortunately, nobody cares.
- This is NOT A DUPE! Suggestion:20071021_More_Colorful_Kill_Text. Fortunately, everyone cares.
- Barricade Strafing- For the greater good!
- PKers- I don't do so myself, but it does add realism to the game (insane killers). The worst I could do is report you on Brainstock (only applies if you PK me, not if I witness PKing). The best I could do is give you a revive.
- Rotters- 'Cause that's how they roll.
- Feral Undead- Because vultures are.. you get the idea..
- Trenchcoaters- They help kill zombies. How is that a bad thing?
I Am Against:
- Zerging- Darn cheaters..
- Bots- Darn stupid cheaters..
- ZKing- I don't mind a low-level zed taking a bite out of my own every once in awhile, but sometimes it gets out of hand.
- Griefing- There's no need to make other people grieve.
For more information, see the templates that apply to me.
Map of Malton Suburbs
|Suburb Danger Level Colors|
Structurally intact and inhabited by survivors, with numerous lit buildings, and few to no zombies.
Active zombies and break-ins, but no major hordes.
Structurally intact with few zombies, but a very low survivor population and few to no lit buildings.
Zombies inside many resource buildings and/or significant hostile mobs.
||A Ghost Town
Mostly or entirely ruined, and devoid of significant survivor or zombie populations.
Most buildings wide open or zombie-infested and/or massive hostile zombie mobs.
Suburbs listed in boldface contain notable locations, groups, or events.