User talk:Adrian Jeshua
Are you satisfied with delicious ade? Or do you have a suggestion to better improve the one of a kind man-beverage? Post here. (If you have a non hilarious message you'd like to pass along, please start a new category below this. Please date stamp all entries.) --Adrian Jeshua 21:40, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, Lemon Ade is delicious, nutritious and part of a balanced breakfast! I simply cannot start my day without a large helping of Lemon Ade.--Josh Reveka 05:20, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
- I personally start my day with some Hard and Tangy Limeade. The delicious lime flavour just blows me away! --Spicy A 18:20, 8 March 2007
- The new Tacoade is awesome! Refreshing and tasty, as well as a hint of spice! Try it today! --Spicy A 20:32, 31 March 2007
Mr. Jeshua, it has come to the court's attention that the ingredient 'Hard 12', may contain negative side effects, including the killing of a fellow groups' allies. The court does realize that you, the defendent may not have been aware of said alliance. However, in due legal procee...droning voice continues spouting meaningless legalities and large, empty words...In closing, Mr. Jeshua, please contact Sir WV on the PKA board for more information and your plea of guilty or non-guilty. Recess is declared for 4 hours! Lets have a drink! -- PK 01:55, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- We were never associated with that asshat. He's tried a couple of times to form alliances but he's always failed in the end. We've been around for a couple months now, but we've been hanging out in HH killing rats and noobs. It's going decent. Kind of boring now that every viable target has run and the zombies are composting. --Adrian Jeshua EN | T 14:26, 21 May 2008 (BST)
You probably don't remember me... But I was just reading through the BBK archives and found the message you sent us on when Finis' IP got blocked. I found it throughly humorous. Thanks for the good laugh. By the way, is EN back? I may have a member to add to their list in the future. DanceDanceRevolution 12:23, 5 June 2008 (BST)
Our group Death's Minions saw Escendo Numerus members help tear down the NT along with the RRF. Do you guys know any other place in your suburb where we can wreck builings blast people in? Anyways, I like the chaos that surrounds your suburb and our group will be more than happy to keep the chaos going.
- You're referring to Huntley Heights, right? We chill in HH most of the time, but you can sometimes catch us in some of the surrounding suburbs. A great building to keep trashing is Solomon Police Department and St. Wolfeius's Church. Especially Saint Wolfeius. The 4H are pretty much the only real organized survivor group in the area and they like to hang out in the north bits. They've made the church and PD their main base of operations. They also happen to be total douchebags, which makes things much easier. You get bonus points for killing Yaznov, Mark Williams or Ragnarover.
- We like to keep things interesting in our suburb, so thanks for the kind words. Feel totally free to kick some ass, take some names and have a blast. Let me know if you need help accomplishing any big raids. EN is pretty well coordinated and I'm sure we can lend a hand if you want something done. --Adrian Jeshua EN | T 17:04, 31 March 2009 (BST)
- Hmmm, the PD is on our hitlist and you even gave me some special targets. We'll swing by and see what trouble we can do. There won't be a lot of us since I'm dealing with the ACC's stupid terms for killing members. I'm sure you guys are very well coordinated, if you ever need some help you can contact us at our forums and we won't ask for nothing in return. Commander Cobra 17:22, 31 March 2009 (BST)
Salutations, and stuff
Hey Ade. Seeing as the last time we saw each other I was swinging around a fuel can and ranting about something crazy, yet somewhat touching and deep, I figured I'd stop by on the page to see how you're doing.
When StupidAde first dropped by to say sorry for me, I was kind of confused. I sort of expected whatever I said to fall upon deaf ears, but I'm glad it didn't. It's still kind of weird, having Sjet run into me once in a blue moon and saying hi, without shooting me in the process. But hey, I'm not complaining.
Anyway, just wishing you well on your... adventures or whatnot in Malton. I'm out currently helping a small group of friends who just recently started playing, so you won't see me running around the Heights for a little while longer. RagnaRover 22:14, 1 June 2009 (EST)
- Hello. I am doing pretty awesome, actually. Outside of UD my life has been rocking something fierce for the past couple of months. As far as I'm aware my comrades are doing pretty well too. I figured you seemed like a nice guy, so I chilled out and stopped being a dick toward you. We had a beef a long, long time ago with the 4H. But that's faded into the past. We've just been mirroring behavior for a long while now, reflecting the asshattery dished out to us.
- You were never really involved in the original conflict or any real major drama, so I figured I'd stop being such a dick to you. It seems some of my still active comrades (who I regularly share information with) followed suit.
- We're still in HH for the most part, zedding it up. We'll PK when combat revived, but we haven't been running active revive ops for awhile now. It's just easier to play as zombies right now. That and it's pretty awesome ruining buildings.
- It's good to hear from you and that you're still playing. --Adrian Jeshua EN | T 04:13, 2 June 2009 (BST)
For the record
Mark took offense because, well, he's Mark.. But I actually found the tampons graffiti hilarious. Some of the stuff you've been tagging lately actually makes me laugh out loud. --Aiden H 4H 12:42, 18 June 2009 (BST)
- While I can't claim responsibility for all the recent Huntley graffiti, the tampon one was mine. Thanks for the appreciation. It's nice to encounter a sense of humor. I do apologize for some of the ones that get a little personal. But of course I'm sure you realize that they're not meant to be. --Adrian Jeshua EN | T 17:16, 18 June 2009 (BST)
- Yeah, the fun the about the internet is context often gets blurred. I think the player slogan wars have been highly entertaining lately. Huntley's become a pretty fun 'burb in the last year and a half I'd say. --Aiden H 4H 04:29, 19 June 2009 (BST)
Is that a threat?
Anyway, your quick research failed. I'm neither a bounty hunter, a hypocrite, nor a douchebag who has personal problem with you and your group. I kill zombies more than criminals. And these days, I'm slowly turning into a reviver. That's the reason I didn't finish you off myself - I only had one pistol with me, the rest were syringes. (By the way, I did told the ex-survivors to kill you. But I didn't spray painted that message on the wall. It was probably some another pro-survivor.)
The only problem I has with you is, you see, you're a PKer, a counter-productive element to the survivors' cause. And I'm a law abiding citizen working towards the betterment of humanity. I'm not going to change my ways, and if you won't, then we're going to inevitably clash at some point.
Keep your hollow threats to yourself. I've dealt with the likes of you before. And if I'm afraid, I'd stay out of their ways, and yours, a long time ago. -- Kittithaj 15:37, 15 July 2009 (BST)
- And you are wrong again. I don't know why you think I have a huge boner playing this game. Perhaps you have one yourself, and think everybody is like you? Not for me. I only play this game in character, i.e. I do what I'd do in real life, doing the right thing that is. Also, I never think I'm doing God's work. If you carefully scroll down to the end of my user page, you'd see a big red hammer and sickle down there, not a cross. At most, I'm serving the survivor's cause and generally making other people happy.
- It's funny you said "do what you need to do in game" and "don't take yourself too seriously", but you were the one who started this conversation in a not-so-friendly manner in the first place. In a year of playing this game, no one, PKer or zombie, has ever done that to me before. And I never contact anyone in that manner either. So who is the one who take this thing outside of the game again? Who does think that meeting an in-game enemy is serious enough to leave a message to him on his talk page? Who is actually a self righteous hypocrite with superiority complex?
- By the way, I don't know why are you so obsessed with penis wagging and erection. That's the last thing I think of while playing this game. -- Kittithaj 17:27, 16 July 2009 (BST)
Why did you kill my best friend Kittithaj? He is a kind man. --DTangent 04:23, 5 September 2009 (BST)