Ohoy there! First of, this is Scott Segal, or rather, an alt of Scott Segal, or maybe I should say that Scott is my alt? Either way, you get the idea I think. I'm just wondering where this missions statement that you mentioned on the Roftwood news page is? Just a link would do, or you could paraphrase it or something I suppose. That's up to you. And not to meddle in your business or anything, but why don't you guys say anything when you relive people of their suffering? I might be partial here, but it just seems more personal to me that way. --Magatsu Taito 23:38, 31 May 2008 (BST)
- Our mission statement is right at the top of our wiki page, "The Angels of Mercy are dedicated to reducing suffering throughout Malton. Theres no reason for survivors who have been badly injured to die painful, terrible deaths. We make sure they die with dignity, instead of screaming for their mommy and crapping their pants."
- You'll notice there's nothing in there about being pro-zed, our actions are not motivated by anything other than to relieve the suffering of humans, occasionally to respond to anti-physician activity, and every once in a great while take up a cause we believe in for a brief time.
- The bedside manner of our doctors is up to them, some choose to engage with their patients, some do not. Most prefer to save their energy to continue with their work.
- --Aom 01:10, 1 June 2008 (BST)
- I thought you had a specific mission in Roftwood or something. Guess I simply misunderstood then.
- And I didn't say you were pro-zed, but I suppose Nick thought you were, since he got killed right before a mayor break-in over at Greenhow NT.
- Yeah, that really is up to each and every one, I usually say something with my PKer, but that's me, can't expect everyone to be as talkative I suppose. --Magatsu Taito 22:35, 1 June 2008 (BST)
Re:Pker in our midst
That makes me a PKer too. BB2 has his brains splattered across the floor in Morrish. --Blanemcc 18:07, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Im not on the RG yet. Take it the other one is the one run by red rum? --Blanemcc 18:20, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, looks like im on the RG. Pking ways? I only silenced a few Pkers :D --Blanemcc 19:08, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Rouge Heart Aces
1. Don't like BHers (that goes for people who don't use the Bounty System)
2. I didn't go down to Pitney to shoot BB2, I just happened to have been revived, and saw him out on the street.
3. The impostor killing was coincidence.
Check the boards. Something's being prepared, and we'd love to see you there. -PK 22:52, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
I use that group in my profile when I kill Lord Wolfgar (repeatedly. he seems to be a magnet for syringes as well as bullets). Getting killed was no big deal, and it's certainly better to be taken down by a respectable group than, say, the actual Malton Rangers. ;P -Zombie in Pajamas 13:04, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
Is there anyway of contacting the Angels of Mercy?
There's some mess starting up in Vinetown, though my primary concerns are M.E.R.C.Y (whatever is going on between AoM and the BHN and that 44th group, that's between your group and them). I'd like to get this thing figured out and cleared up, if that's fine with you, before anymore confusion is caused. Yes, I understand that this is the sort of... "aiding" that your does, but I decided there wouldn't be any harm in contacting you anyway.
Thank you. My apologies if this screws anything up; this is my first time using a wiki, so you'll have to forgive any problems - or, at least, scorn me and point me in the right direction. --Sheppard 12:30, 20 May 2008 (BST)