User talk:Catherine Cushing
Hi Catherine Cushing! I'm just dropping by to welcome you to UDWiki on behalf of Project Welcome! If you have any questions or need any help, you can reach me anytime at my talk page. Have a great day! Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 17:13, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
- Hi again! Thanks so much for the kind words!
- The easiest character template I know of is Template:Character (instructions on that page). The "buttons" you're referring to are called Userboxes; there's no central hub for creating them, but you can navigate to one (example), copy its code to your userspace and adjust it. If there's a different element or layout that you like from anyone's userpage, I highly encourage you to copy-paste the code, and mess with it to your liking. Your userpage is intended as a sandbox of sorts, so feel free to play around.
- I hope that's helpful! Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 12:18, 19 February 2019 (UTC)
- Oh, yeah! He was probably my favorite old horror movie star, maybe tied up with Boris Karloff. Peter Cushing was a terrific character actor as well as a d#mned fine human being. (What's not to love, right?)--Catherine Cushing (talk) 02:00, 7 March 2019 (UTC)
- He was a real treasure. Christopher Lee noted in his biography that he looked after everyone on the set, down to the lowliest stagehand - or even a fledgling young nobody actor like Christopher Lee.
- From the first time we met on the set of The Curse of Frankenstein at Bray [Studios], Peter Cushing and I [Christopher Lee] were friends. Our very first encounter began with me barging into his dressing room and announcing in petulant tones: "I haven't got any lines!" He looked up, his mouth twitched, and he said drily:
- "You're lucky. I've read the script."
- -- Spiderzed▋ 20:27, 7 March 2019 (UTC)
- That does seem kind of boring. I have two OC's in similar positions. But, my OC at Creedy actually has meaning to his life, so he's different. Maybe you could go join him, and help him retake Creedy.
- What I was doing? I am not certain. I'm really just wasting my time trying to gain XP. Also, I can wait for the revive. Once I come back, I will return to Joachim. If you could point me out to where your main base of operations was, I could also join you there.
I just saw your post on ZombGG's journal. In theory you could create pages that are based on dates, like; .../index.php/Catherine-24-04-19 and with those create some sort of book where you can "next page" when you read one of them. Just a thought - hit me if you need help. -- 11:25, 24 March 2019 (UTC)
Hope this is what you're looking for. Let me know if anything is unclear.
Hey! I saw your question on Reimannsum's talk page about the Knights Templar template. I just wanted to let you know that any of those you can actually see the coding for them by going to http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Template:XXXX where the XXXX is whatever the name of the template is. So for instance, the KT one you were asking about is at http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Template:Knights_Templar, and then if you click the edit button, you can see the coding and how it was created. You can just leave the page without editing it at all, so hitting the edit button doesn't mean you actually have to do anything :) Hope that helps a bit! stelar Talk|MCM|EBD|Scourge 11:55, 27 March 2019 (UTC)
I think you are out of luck. Bounty-hunting as a playing style died with the demise of the old Rogues Gallery. Necroconnect has tried to set up a new RG, but it was never as popular as the original one, and it is also no longer actively maintained. -- Spiderzed▋ 22:23, 8 April 2019 (UTC)
- That's too bad. Anyway, I think Raven Corvus isn't even playing in Malton now... Catherine Cushing (talk) 08:23, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
Attn: Margaret Crane, Re: Splain Arms Page
Hi there, Margaret! And no need for the "Mr." buisness. Just "Griff" is fine. Pardon the slightly delayed response. The Splain Arms page is indeed some of my work - thanks for the kind words! A lot of the described locations in Richmond Hills are my doing...kind of coloring in some details of the place I call home. Best of luck with efforts in sprucing up the Godson page...location work is fun and creatively rewarding when you have the time and inclination to do it! From one survivor group to another, please give the Mad Craskers my regards, and If you're ever in the Richmond Hills area feel free to stop in to the Splain for a pint! --Griff (talk) 20:44, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
Location Page Archive
Hey, when you update or spruce up a location page, you don't need to archive the old version. It's all good.
Worst case scenario, if anyone ever wants to change anything back or look at the old version they can look at the history of the page.23:30, 16 May 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks so much for explaining that, DDR! I knew about the history pages, but I had forgotten about them. Catherine Cushing (talk) 23:57, 16 May 2019 (UTC)
Very good jawb!
Your alts make me sad...
- Yeah, sad to say I'm just an OCD worker drone bee who can't stop cleaning things... Catherine Cushing (talk) 01:30, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
I wish I had a base of operations
Actually, I end up spending most of my time in Penny Heights simply because everything in Fryerbank is often trashed. Seems to take me forever to score a few gennies and fuel cans to try to get a TRP core going again in FB. I was out of APs yesterday, so all I was finally able to do was hit you with my one FAK. Was going to rev you there this morning. I'm just a mindless worker bee, zipping back and forth fetching fix-it stuff and patching up peeps and TRPs for peeps. Pretty unimaginative play, but it suits my personality. OH! I made a new little man, a dedicated construction crew guy who will mainly just indulge my fixit OCD. His name is Freddie Booker, he used to be a PC. He's a Yorkshireman. http://bit.ly/2LfFred Catherine Cushing (talk) 19:53, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
Hey dead girl,
I'm in the same area as you (far SE), also dead, but I'm fine with that. However, I've noticed some suspicious naming of some of my follow zombies. Are you all dealing with zergs? If so, I'd be willing to lend a hand, if not; well I'll just keep swaying in this NT. --K 06:19, 21 September 2019 (UTC)
- Not that I've noticed.. a couple of members of the "LaFundy" family, but I haven't seen anything odd, thank you for asking. Catherine Cushing (talk) 22:53, 21 September 2019 (UTC)
Returning your call
Hey, this is Dianne Davis, and I am still here! I was messaged by Theodora du Maurier concerning building repair, and I'm happy to help out where I can. I didn't know how to use the wiki messaging system until now, and maybe I still don't, but I just wanted you to know I didn't stop being active. I've got an internship with MMS right now so they're my top priority as I accumulate XP, but a revitalization of Malton is my eventual goal. DianneDavis (talk) 03:42, 22 September 2019 (UTC)
- One of my alts, Harold, works for the MMS. http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Catherine_Cushing/Harold It's fine, doing something eventually. Are you in the MMS Discord forum yet? https://discordapp.com/channels/405595134617583616/431208412030697483. Maybe we could think about something later, if you like. No worries. Catherine Cushing (talk) 05:52, 22 September 2019 (UTC)
You revived me earlier this afternoon at Ebbutt Road. Wanted to pop in and say thanks. :)