User talk:Denzel Washington
I don't hate you Denzel. -Banana Bear4 17:07, 1 March 2006 (GMT)
Mr. Washington, On the policy discussion page, there is a discussion which will with time and votes be made into policy. A policy about who can vote on group pages. I have believe your may have a vested interest in said discussion. Your insights would be appreciated both by myself and the wiki community which only benefits from more people working together to solve problems. I believe this discussion may help solve disputes with our most favored of group leaders, the infallible X of Legends.
- Yours truly, Banana Bear4 22:13, 2 March 2006 (GMT)
- Thanks Banana, i've already seen the proposal and i will fight against it becoming part of the policies. There would be far less fights, but the Wiki would become a bunch of biased pages with not a minimum of NPOV.--Denzel Washington 22:17, 2 March 2006 (GMT)
Denzel is totally off the hizzle, rizzle! --Electrocutioner 14:08, 6 March 2006 (GMT)
Hate, Rage, & ANGST.
Denzel can you not read? You lied and changed our WIKI (with lies) at least 15 times. Odd Starter is an admin. You cannot come on our site, accuse us of Zerging and keep hitting revert! Everytime you hit revert you take the page back to an older version which causes us to do lots of work in way more than 1 section. If you have a problem with us bring it to the "Talk/Discussion" page and you are FREE to say whatever you want as long as it is backed up in fact. You cannot say Legend X is a "zerger" "pker" "alt" or "multipl acct holder" without proof. read the rules of the official wiki. That is illegal. -- Legend X
- Actually, you are right. I apologize for reverting the whole page, from now on i'll stick to the NPOV. As for the rest, it's all truth and you know it. Also, seen how you've already deleted my comments on the talk page, i'm somewhat reluctant to bring the facts up in there.--Denzel Washington 16:16, 1 March 2006 (GMT)
- You cansay WHATEVER you want on the talk/discussion page and it will NOT be deleted unless - as WIKI rules state - you mention alt/zerg/multiple accts or pking without proof/screenshots -. YOU CANNOT change our mission statement (NPOV as you state) and accuse us of those things as they are 100% false and as I stated 100 times it isn't my rule, it's the WIKI rule and even we (BME) cannot say that certain members on our Enemies list are zergers or alts as that is ILLEGAL. i didn't make it up. can't beleive you don't have anything better to do. I have asked that your account be banned if you continue to do repetitive reverting and illegal editing. As a GUEST of our page I invite you to to the talk/discussion page and as long as you don't lie without proof you cansay whatever. but,. if I were you i would
- We were forced to take down ALL mention of ALT/Zerg/Multiple Acct. or PKer without proof. the only one that is really provable is PKing and that's why we require screenshots. I am NOT fucking Logan X asshole. There about 250,000 players in UrbanDead and over 2,000 of tham have the surname (last name) X because it's easy to remember. I am not HIM and I do not know anything about him except his first name and that he is in an entirely different state than me. Willie B is a co-worker of mine but we have different IPs and workstations. We do not 'zerg'. Wayne Smith is NOT me or Willie B and neither is Molecule Man, Octi 1, Evil Kadaver, X Man, Doolittle MD, Willie X, or any of the other IDIOTS you keep saying are me. I play ONE character and that is Legend X. THAT'S ALL. I had a player named "I Am Legend" but he is a zombie and hasn't been played with in at least 3 months. it's bad enough that everbody in-game hates you but why be an asshole out of game too? get a life.
- I have proof of multiple BME members using zerg accounts.--Denzel Washington 17:10, 1 March 2006 (GMT)
- I await your proof. All zergers will be kicked out of BME. Stop changing our mission statement. By the way, Wayne Smith was attacked and killed in mid-Decemebr by suspected Alf members under the namesd WayneSmith (no space) and Wayne Smith1. These were guys who HATED the real Wayne Smith and killed him many times. How is that zerging? Different IP addresses and they kileld him? If I created Denzel Washington1 and Denzel Washington 2 would that make you a zerger? Dude you are so lame. -- Legend X
- Gentlemen, I must say to you both, that it seems that zerging is one thing that is rather impossible to prove. I could say, for example, that I was controlling fourteen characters, all in bale mall, from home, work and twelve friends houses, and no one could prove that either way. It is all supposition. Perhaps then, if you are both convinced that someone in the mall is zerging, a small note in the NPOV section saying something such as
"It has been alleged that those who oppose the BME are using multiple accounts as well as some members of the BME itself, however all of these allegations have, thus far been impossible to prove and as such, may be assumed false" would let the Wiki community as a whole know your concerns, without specifically attacking anyone, or being false. Good luck working things out like gentlemen.
- Also, Denzel, don't worry about your reverts effects on me, your still alright in my book. Thank you and good day.
- Yours truly -Banana Bear4 19:42, 1 March 2006 (GMT)
You can't put that on OUR page. It's ours. Did you not read the admin's note? Group pages belong to the group. This is how we spread info about our mission. If you want to say 100% untrue stuff like that than use the TALK page and don't say we are zerging. No non-member is going to alter the top of our homepage. That is ludicrous and considered vandalism. -- Legend X
Posted by an admin from the Vandalism WIKI
"Group pages are the exclusive property of their creator.... If you post something and the page's owners remove it more than once - then the more you repost it, the more it becomes stronger and stronger cases of your vandalism...."
- I'll say it once more: shut the fuck up.--Denzel Washington 23:06, 1 March 2006 (GMT)
- I'll say it once again. You are a retard who LIES. None of your edits are neutral. Go to hell -- Legend X
Whether the zerging claims are true or not are irrelevant. You are disrupting the wiki, Denzel. Please stop editing the BME page. This is your second warning. Further edits to the page will be met with a ban.--'STER-Talk-Mod 02:31, 3 March 2006 (GMT)
- You have been reported to misconduct.--Denzel Washington 13:04, 3 March 2006 (GMT)
You're welcome. Actually, sorry for not asking permission first. I just figured it was harmless, and a little easier on the wiki in that format.--Wifey 20:24, 10 April 2006 (BST)
- No worry, really.--Denzel Washington 21:28, 10 April 2006 (BST)
Template zerg nation
Nice template, I'd been thinking about how to let the world know of the Grand DenZerg Nation, and now you've done it. -Banana Bear4 22:50, 22 April 2006 (BST)
- Somebody's onto us! http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Talk:BME#DENZEL_.26_M_TEK_.3D_SAME_PERSON.3F Run for it me! -BananaBear/Denzel's alt/Stroth's alt