- Subjects of comments should be level 3 heading, and names before subjects at level 2.
- Try not to break the page. It took quite a bit of work to set it up.
- Be polite and use grammar - I have the Grammar template on my Templates page for a reason. ;)
- Lastly... I believe this image puts it nicely. If a little rudely.
That's all for now. Thanks!
--Shuki 16:26, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- o hi thar! --HanaF 16:27, 7 August 2007 (BST)
I noticed your new sig and just couldn't help but ask this: Ever consider joining the Signature Race? --GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 16:51, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- I haven't heard much about it, though I've seen quite a bit of mention... Looks quite fun, actually - I'll think into it! Glad you noticed my new signature though. I suppose purple stands out in all this zombie greenery. :) --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 16:55, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Yes, purple colors do tend to stand out more. :).-- dǝǝɥs oʇ ɯɐds: sʎɐʍ1ɐ! 22:19, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Purple is the best colour out there is why. =D Well, at least in my opinion. --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 22:22, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- I completely agree with that. Even my user page is a shade o' purple. I am thinking about changing it to a darker shade, and then making the font a lighter color though. What do you think?-- dǝǝɥs oʇ ɯɐds: sʎɐʍ1ɐ! 23:02, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Sounds good to me! It looks a bit close to pink at the moment for me, though I've always been a bit weird at differentiating pink from purple for some reason. Maybe I'm horribly critical. But I think a deeper shade for the background, with the lighter shade for the font, would look snazzy! --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 23:07, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- How's that look? I'm not too good at picking colors...-- dǝǝɥs oʇ ɯɐds: sʎɐʍ1ɐ! 23:21, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Ooh, looks great to me! Nice work. (I ought to make my pages more colourful...) --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 23:51, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Just be careful with what you do, take 'arm's page for example. He let us do the page how we wanted it, and we turned it into a blinking death trap of doom. Mwahahahaha!-- dǝǝɥs oʇ ɯɐds: sʎɐʍ1ɐ! 23:56, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Would that bit of mention be located in other people's sigs? Like mine? --GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 16:56, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Of course! =D I noticed you'd welcomed my friend Shuki, and I've seen you about a lot. Tell you what, the Signature Race advertises itself well, haha! --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 16:58, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Oh..I'm just on much of the time, stalking the recent changes page as noted on this template I wouldn't have made it if I wasn't stalking, now would I? --GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 17:02, 7 August 2007 (BST)
Oh god...don't tell me you're gonna start a Welcome Newbie run just to attempt to be the #1 user on the most linked to page... --GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 17:31, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- I joined Project Welcome because I like helping out. Though it's a good benefit, there's no point trying to be #1 user on the most linked to page; I'd never manage it. You or MatthewFahrenheit or Evildemon always get there before I do. =P --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 17:44, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- Heh...Matt's already #1...I'm at 12...if I were to take down Matt, I would have to stay up 24/7 just waiting for any newbie to show up...but that would be impossible... --GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 17:53, 9 August 2007 (BST)
Cool! You're using 2 of my templates! Have a money tree...
|Money Really Does Grow On Trees!
Eh...what the hell...have some diamonds as well...
--GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 15:18, 9 August 2007 (BST)
|This user thinks diamonds are shiny.
- Aw, thanks! ... Maybe I should make a section of my templates page for-- nah, it's cluttered enough as it is... I'll leave cookies/money trees/diamonds/rats/etc here for now. =p --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 15:37, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- Hm...wouldn't it be easier to put up a few character templates, one for each of your characters, on your user page, then put those templates about them underneath them? Ah what the hell am I saying... --GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 15:46, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- ... That's actually a pretty good idea. I don't have many templates for my characters, so I could free up some space on my template horde page by shifting character templates to either my character pages or my main page. Thanks again! --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 15:54, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- You can find that character template on my user page. It'll save some time from scrolling through all those templates. That is...if you plan to use it... --GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 15:58, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- I was going to use the character template at one point but with my current character profile layouts it would disrupt the page slightly. I had a different idea for this, moving character-related templates onto their respective pages. Not that my templates page is any less cluttered, of course =P --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 16:05, 9 August 2007 (BST)
Looking at the top of your talk page, instead of saying to sign your post, why don't you use that big flashing image at the top of my talk page? It's not from me, but it works fine. --GAMBLER of LEGEND ΧIII 16:06, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- Might have to resize it a bit so it doesn't stretch my page, but... big flashing image, sounds good to me! --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 16:08, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- Oh, it fits alright as is without stretching. And looks great. =D --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 16:22, 9 August 2007 (BST)
—Hinoa talk.un 19:57, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Aw, thanks for the cookie! --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 21:41, 7 August 2007 (BST)
Cookie for you!
-- P02 Samuel Talk to me! Stop that asshole!PoleCats 17:23, 17 August 2007 (BST)
||A FREE COOKIE
|P02 Samuel has given HanaF a cookie for i like your sig. It's cute.
- Aw, thanks very much hun! --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 17:59, 17 August 2007 (BST)
- (Oops, that went out of the box...!) --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 18:00, 17 August 2007 (BST)
- You mean I went out of the box? Sorry... I must have mistyped. :D P02 Samuel Talk to me! Stop that asshole!PoleCats 13:12, 23 August 2007 (BST)
- Nah, I went out of the box, hehe. I forgot where the |} at the bottom went and typed under it... silly me! --♥HanaT•Z•S•W!•C 22:10, 23 August 2007 (BST)
- Oh okay. I keep thinking it's me... sillier me! hahaha :D P02 Samuel Talk to me! Stop that asshole!PoleCats 15:56, 28 August 2007 (BST)|}