I shouldn't have? All I did was make separate group location blocks for each individual police departmentHomuncubish 08:53, 25 August 2007 (BST)
- Oh well, that's alright then, but you should leave links to the other PD's if you remove their location blocks from that page The preceding signed comment was added by boxy (talk • contribs) at 11:14 25 August 2007 (BST)
Correct placement from userpage
You sad, twisted, frustrated perv. Bet you flip from 'Urban Dead' to porn, (I'm right, aren't I? Freaky Twisted little sister) --Amiasheep 15:06, 24 April 2007 (BST)
Actually no I have better things to do than spend my time wasting looking at porn, esp when have gf who is a size 6/8 and 34DD and they are spectacular, have no need to look at porn. I spend rest my online time playing my other game www.pimpwar.com
Vandals on your Group Page
I was going to revert the changes the two vandals made on your page, but I felt it safer to wait until a mod had agreed that it was indeed vandalism before doing so. I'm fairly certain it is vandalism, but didn't want to over step myself on someone elses page.
It looks like Amiasheep is a serial vandal - I had a look back along his contributions and found a number of instances where his edits had been reverted by Mods (though they were all before mid last year).
No worries on the reporting though. If I spot that sort of thing, I tend to do something about it.
Thank you very much Ray, as I posted to yourself. It just shows the level of maturity we are dealing with, these pubescent children instigated PKing of innocent survivors then carry their immaturity outside of the game an onto wiki pages
Please sign your edits on the wiki. You can do this either by typing (four tildes), or by pressing the button in the editing toolbar. Signing your edits in the standard format makes it much easier to identify when and who has made changes, and creates less work for sysops and other wiki users. -- boxy T L ZS Nuts2U DA 13:16, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
Thankyou boxy, I shall remember to do that in future i guess i should've held off with editting of the changes iamsheep and zombietek did to our pages until admin viewed them but I thought best to remove their insults and changes as soon as I saw them, guess still learning with the code for writing --Homuncubish 15:53, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- No, you can fix any vandalism as soon as you see it. The evidence remains in the page history -- boxy T L ZS Nuts2U DA 01:56, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
Just a note
Thanks for the tip and see ya around Fryerbank!-BlackOps
- Apologies if this comes across the wrong way, I wrote it with the best of intentions.....
- I've been following your "discussion" with the ZoG lot (as you may well be aware).
- I just felt that I needed to ask you, why the hell are you still bothering with these people? You've stated your position, listed the deeds they have committed that you find abhorent and offered a solution (in a clear and concise, if not well laid out *8-), fashion).
- They have responded with a standard underhanded discussion technique generally employed by those in the wrong - undermine your opponents position through the benevolent offer of time to calm down - insinuating that the discussion has got you angry, and therefore you must be losing. The more opportunities you give for them to repeat this offer (which will pretty much happen to every post you make on the subject - they don't seem to have anything else to say), the more annoyed you will get at their behaviour - making you evenutally react in an angry fashion and thereby justifying every offer of a time-out they made.
- My suggestion is to archive the whole discussion and just leave a note on the main Dragonhead page stating your position - where they can't respond. Any further posts they make on the talk page relating to this subject can then be just added to the "archive". (of course, if you confirm with a mod that you can just delete the whole thing, then there's no need for an archive of it at all).
- Apologies again if this comes across wrong - feel free to delete out of hand *8-).
- Cheers, –Ray Vern phz •T 02:05, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
That is very useful information Ray, I do want to archive this information, just like I want to archive news section of our group page and have new news for month of March (Can you make an achive for your group page sub-sections?). I myself am totally over the whole thing with repeating myself each day it is such a pointless exercise. So how do you setup a Talk:Dragonhead/Archive. Much appreciation for your help on this whole sorry state of affairs
--Homuncubish 10:55, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
Have setup an archive page now, Ray I'll ask your help one more time, how do you setup the contents page, as would like put contents page back on the discussion page starting with Dragonhead/Archive.
Thanks in advance --Homuncubish 13:06, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- The contents page is automatically added after a certain number of sections are on the page. You just need to ensure that the appropriate section codes are used.
- i.e: "==" for a main section header, and "===" for a sub section header.
- You can force a table of contents by using "__TOC__" at the top of the page if you wish.
- see here for more details. (I put in the contents on this page as an example - up to you whether you keep it or not *8-) ).
- Also note that you can create an archive for your user talk page too.
- Cheers, –Ray Vern phz •T 14:04, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
Yes I saw yourself that you have an archive on your talk page, thanks for help with the contents page it is useful to know can force a contents using _TOC_ command. --Homuncubish 15:01, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
Editing your posts
Thanks for the intel and the support, we are in your debt. Check your group talk for the forum link.--Fishel 00:48, 26 April 2007 (BST)
Fryerbank Revive point
Crit 1 Speedy Delete
I would be interested in seeing what exactly you have, there are several ways to get hold of me for "private discussions" on said matters. The best way is on the UBCS forum, the link to our wiki is in my sig. Forum right on the front page --