I must say that I am insulted that Newton has not been placed on the DA's blacklist after all the deaths he has caused in Dulston. I also admit that I am disappointed that you did not submit a report of Vaermina killing you to Rogues' Gallery. You have really let me down. At this point you probably notice that I am joking around, but I still would appreciate it if you could put Newton on the blacklist, and I wish you good luck in the upcoming battle. :)
-- 04:27, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
Metal Fox Page
I put the Speech thing in and you edited to make it better! GOOD! Evildemon989
I receive your call and we will discuss this with the rest of the group. I will send a few scouts to get familiar with the area. Don't expect much support though must of my comrades are offline for a while. Will send what forces I have to assist you. Glad to be of assistance - Pisic25
-So where is the fighting and where do you want me, - Pisic25
This is quite a bit late, but congratulations on killing Sir Newton. For a while there I was wondering if he was ever going to get killed. Do you perhaps have a screenshot of his kills or bounty report for vanity's sake? --T 18:45, 18 June 2007 (BST)
- Sure, take your time. --T 20:29, 24 June 2007 (BST)
- Thanks for the image, but do you have any of his bounty report or him killing other people? I couldn't find him on Rouges Gallery. --T 17:07, 5 July 2007 (BST)
Don't get yourself in too deep, I'd hate to being all the men down on you.--Texasxdoom 20:30, 20 June 2007 (BST)
No problem. We're already working with the Beavers. Glad to help out allies. --Benzac 19:46, 13 July 2007 (BST)
Welcome to the club!
I see you were also a victim of the propaganda that LUE broadcast on 26.06 at the end of Barhah Betty's rant branding us both Zombie spies! Personally I took it as a compliment to be seen as such a threat, I wonder what you did to piss them off so much! :)--Ulysses Black 06:13, 16 July 2007 (BST)
- We're not pissed off at you, Jay. We sort of see being killed as an occupational hazard, and it's always easy to get a revive off some sucker. You may want to save your AP and ammo for when LUE rolls into town. Just a thought. --Goolina Gore Corps 21:23, 16 July 2007 (BST)
Aardwolves A comin'
So I heard your call for some extra firepower, and we'll drop by. We've been hiding in a warehouse next to Giddings for the last week waiting to take it back, but that didn't pan out. If you can provide revives for my team and 4 cases of vanilla coke consider us hired! (And I want to put some hurt on LUE too...) Redwave 20:15, 17 July 2007 (BST)
- LUE's attack seems to have been a peice of misinformation, we're moving out to Yagoton. If LUE does come we'll be back though.
- you rang....and asked for the OMC 's help. I come to tell you every member availible will be there soon.
Chris' 'Redfield 00:23, 23 July 2007 (BST)
- Oh yeah I just got your message on my talk page. We basically don't leave Santlerville. So we'll definitely be there. Always have been, always will be (probably).--Nallan 09:01, 29 July 2007 (BST)
the omc has been currently suspended, as many of the players are not active any longer. we might return later however. Chris' 'Redfield
I've retired for the moment, along with the rest of my gang of merry men. We'll see if we'll come back, a friend keeps telling me to, so I just might spend my 50 AP once in a while.
-- SgtBop 07:23, 30 March 2008 (BST)
I have removed your ad on there as it is not in the correct format as defined at the beginning of the page. Please use the correct format and resubmit your recruiting ad. -- . . 21:04, 30 April 2008 (BST)
Metal Fox offer
Hi, thanks for the offer to join Metal Fox. I'll give it some thought - at the moment I'm running round Malton ticking off the suburbs and malls I've never visited, so I won't be up north again for a few weeks. I'll get back to you when I'm bak in your area. cheers, Garum 08:43, 26 May 2008 (BST)
Status Report Request
Dunningwood has been quiet for about a month, but just the last few days there has been an increase in zed activity. Not sure there's any pattern to it, it looks pretty random, and DNA scanning hasn't revealed a concentration of any one group. --Cman yall 06:27, 3 June 2008 (BST)
Metal Fox Template
|Jaydepps is a member of Metal Fox.|
Come out of Hiding
Now.--Texasxdoom 22:18, 8 July 2008 (BST)