User talk:Jeff oneil
OK Hammer lets talk and see if we can work something out, we have been trying to do that for months.
Here's the terms. I get Cotty PD. No dhpd allowed to sleep in there, but you can come in for ammo. I get the Heal Museum and all other buildings surrounding Cotty. DHPD can sleep there but no dhpd graffitti on those buildings. You can keep coffins as a revive point.
Any DHPD coming in giving me orders or any problems in my buildings get killed and fed to the zeds.
In exchange I'll stop killing DHPD officers and stop the graffiti on your buildings. Also I'll stop broadcasting on your radio freq. But basically there will be a 9 block demilitarized zone that belongs to me.
- OK I may be the wrong one to speak for the DHPD but here are my terms,and they ARE the same ones that were put out in FEB when we tried to make amends
1-We admit that both side were wrong in this conflict. you should not have been killed, nor should you not have Pk'ed anyone, and again how long ago was that?
2- No one and I mean NO ONE- has claims over any building in dunell hills! I dont understand why you dont see that. we are the DHPD, its our home and name sake but are we going to stop people from going in and out?? NO. I dont know what needs to be done for you to understand that. we are PRO-HUMAN, any member of the DHPD would have revived or healed you just as we would anyone else
3- you STOP bitching and if you think you can do a better job you join the DHPD, or if you have a group you are welcome to share cotty with us,your name comes off the most wanted list. I will vouch for you.
As far as setting up a "Hammer Zone" I dont think that will happen, but I really think what I am asking is reasonable.
I want to put an end to this, I hope this is the start
Nope. No compromise with facists. Those are my terms and I feel they are very generous. They are also non-negotiable. If I compromised it would be like when Prime Minister Chamberlain just gave the Sudentland and Czechoslovakia to Hitler. Just like when George Bush gave up the search for Osama. You see how well that went.
You're hardly in a position to negotiate, anyway. DHPD is starting to look like Ridleybank. --Maxwell Hammer 07:04, 6 July 2006 (BST)
Back with the facists, please give me an example? Im not going to get into anything with you. Its easier for you to sit off to the side and talk smack, but if you wanted to put an end to this you would just join up and or at least help.
And lets be honest with each other im not the most level headed person in the DHPD. What is keeping me from saying "yes take cotty" and showing up with a strike team to take you and everyone in the building out? TRUST. I want this to end, as you can see we have a zombie problem in Dunell Hills and once again im saying you would make a better allies than enemy. Just as I did in Febuary.
My terms are also non-negotiable. I want you to really think about it, and I think they are more than than fair. You want Cotty, help us defend Dunell Hills. either you can work with us or we are back at square one. Jeff Oneil 07:41, 6 July 2006 (BST)
Damn Maxwell, you have a complex... I think you need to chill.... after all were all in this together and the zeds don't care who's who... The DHPD may be a colossus; but facist they are not... they're just trying to restore order and protect survivors, you need to stop hating on the innocent police officers of Dunnel Hills... - Marty Banks
You kept a generally level head, considering what the S.T.A.R.S. put you through, during this whole situation. I just wanted to formally thank you for not hitting the panic button after things went to hell. ~ Ohaeri Jules
- Sorry to keep bothering you, but would you mind maybe e-mailing me so I can tell you what's going on? adriana[dot]dimitriov[at]google[dot]com with appropriate symbols. Thanks again. :) ~ Ohaeri Jules
You, are a fool
Oh Jeff, where could we go now? We achived our goal through sheer will. You said we would fail, this is more of a symbolic victory showing perserverance is truly more powerful then anything else. Sure, it took a month, but guess what we still did it. I'm still very loyal to STARS and regret past action I have taken, and will not suck my main into this. As to which mall? Only time will tell. --Mayor Fitting 18:27, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
I'm not looking to start anything. But you people are always giving us a hard time and please, tell me who our alts are.--Mayor Fitting 23:05, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
Need to talk
I have created a file on your forum please get an admin to accept it so I can try and calm things down. I don't want access to anything that will compromise your group I just want to try and calm things, hell I'll be happy to just be able to talk in a single forum if it calms things.--Meinstorm 17:19, 10 November 2006 (UTC)
- Editing the wiki from an open proxy is disallowed by our recent adoption of WikiMediaMeta's Policy on proxies. So far the prohibition of alternate accounts has has failed to reach a majority in policy voting seeing a fairly even distribution of those for and against it. For the time being it is allowed and has only been reprimanded when done to circumvent a ban or to cast multiple votes in an attempt to sway the wiki's democratic processes.
--Max Grivas JG / M.F.T. 20:40, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
Im not a mod but if I am reading this right what you have said is
- Its Ok if you have a proxy to have as many personal accounts on the wiki as you would like
- It ok to trace someones IP to there home address and post it on the wiki
Please correct me if im wrong? Jeff Oneil 18:23, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- im not trying to be funny here I really want to know, because if you have a proxy( and I could be wrong ) couldnt you slash and burn as much as you want with no abilty to ban it? and the second question is a real concern, if I piss someone off its ok for them to post my home address? Jeff Oneil 00:52, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
- Proxies are a serious problem, yes. We can ban the proxy, but not the person behind it. Mods however, cannot post your home address on the wiki. We would lynch anyone who did.--Gage 00:55, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
|A FREE COOKIE|
|The Surgeon General has given Jeff Oneil a cookie for being so awesome.|
Enjoy. --The Surgeon General DHPD 06:41, 31 December 2006 (UTC)