User talk:Klentis Maccabee
sorry!!! i didnt mean to!!!...Chris' 'Redfield 03:12, 25 March 2007 (BST)chris' 'redifled
- I know, it's cool. Good luck with those templates.--Klentis Maccabee 15:52, 25 April 2007 (BST)
Allow me to give you a cookie for all your hard work with McZeds. And letting me know about the trouble at our Kempsterbank chain. Thanks friend -Ablesentinel 14:14, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
|A FREE COOKIE|
|Ablesentinel has given Klentis Maccabee a cookie for all his excellent work in maintaining McZeds.|
You've received a BARBRAZ flyer in the mail - 21:35, 6 May 2007 (BST)
This is burninator88. What's up? Oops, forgot to sign that.... BadgerW 20:19, 9 May 2007 (BST)
- Awesome, I wasn't sure if that was gonna work with my stupid joke character swooping in like that to find you. Hey here's what's up: my main zombah-alt has recently left the RRF and has joined up with Lebende Tote, a smaller but pretty cool group loosely based up in Grigg Heights. One of the guys in the group asked if I could recommend any zombies that might want to join up too, the only guy I could think of was you, so I had to figure a way to ask if you were interested in becoming a Lebende Tote. See I moved my McZeds guy out of the area when I moved my Zombie guy into Griggs.
- Honestly I've only really talked with Balistic at any length, but the others in the group seem cool from what I've read. I guess the pro's would be that the group basically operates in that area of Malton where you're already tearing up, so you'd always be kind-a near the nucleus (but not have to stop doing anything you're doing now, and could even call for help from your new brahaz). But whenever you felt like hitting with an organized force you could join the Tote planned excursions: like right now everyone is headed to Dowdney Mall, because just about all the major zombah groups have decided to have a massive cookout there and the 400+ survivors inside are the main meal. Really I've only been a Tote for a week so what do I know, but the group seems real loose, like no one is trying to tell others they have to do anything, it's just sort of like a gang. Well I know you do alright with that huge bunch of ferals in Wykewood, but I wanted to extend an invite to you on behalf of myself, Balistic and the Totes.
- You can communicate with me more here on this page if you want, or you can go to the the Tote's forum here--> http://lebendetote.proboards101.com/index.cgi and check it out. My name there is Earwig, my zombah is Earwig Bonebreaker.
- Oh yeah BTW I guess that forum is some new one replacing their old one so it's pretty small, and I'm not sure what you can/can't see without being a Tote, but check it out if you want. Talk to me if you got any questions. Later!....oops I forgot to sign too --Klentis Maccabee 02:27, 10 May 2007 (BST)
- I dunno. I'll think about it. I kind of enjoy being unaffiliated. It's why I play my burninator (my zed) 5x more than my survivor character (badgerW). No group bullshit to deal with. I'll check out the group and maybe join up. But thanks for thinking of me regardless! :) BadgerW 06:07, 16 May 2007 (BST)
- Cool, no worries man. --Klentis Maccabee 18:17, 18 May 2007 (BST)
Dear Fellow franchisee,
- Due to Atari Techno's apparent mysterious dissapearance, McZeds currently needs a new manager. I believe that in the interests of security, we should do this via vote. If you can choose 1 wiki active franchisee, including yourself, or abstain. If you could contact the other managers that don't have wiki accounts and get them to voice their choice, that'd be great. However, the votes will be recorded on the wiki, on my talk page, so make them get an account first.
Stuartbman manager of 5 Yagoton McZeds locations.