- Previous message may be found here.
- Well, just ask some members who are working on in as to how it works. –Xoid S•T•U! 08:49, 24 June 2006 (BST)
- Please read the blinking and rather large notice at the top of my talk page as to where new messages go, the instructions are quite detailed, after all.
- The way you "signed" is unacceptable. For help in this regard, you can try our help pages, or you may prefer to read Wikipedia's how-to on this. –Xoid S•T•U! 08:49, 24 June 2006 (BST)
Why can't you guys just chill. Jeez. Give a newb a break. -Koryr 19:27, 24 June 2006 (BST)
- What's this about? –Xoid S•T•U! 03:55, 25 June 2006 (BST)
I'm Red Rum?
- yeah! Tell him Steve-Dave!--The Godfather of Яesensitized, Anime Sucks Talk | CC CPFOAS DOЯIS Judge LOE ZHU 03:00, 14 October 2006 (BST)
I noticed you tried to sign a post using your sig template dealy on a suggestion vote, and it made everything superscript. Adding a closing sup tag ( ) to the end ought to fix that right up. --Bob Boberton TF / DW 20:57, 14 May 2009 (BST)
I've just gone and radically wiped the YRC page memberlist, in general hopes of cleaning up the page and making it more informative. I have a laughable clue (read as: none!) of who is still around and with/supporting the YRC and who isn't, so I just removed everyone, and am going around leaving messages to everyone who was on it that they're welcome to re-add themselves. That's true for you, too! Would love to hear from you if you're still alive and kicking. :)
This was your blurb in case you just want to paste it back in:
- Koryr: Surgeon/Defender. I normally clear the clinic of Brain Rot, then revive any zombies if possible. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line on my User Talk page.
P.S. has anyone ever told you that your screenname rocks? 'cause it totally does.
-pinkgothic 14:38, 4 June 2010 (BST)