Hello All,--Matthew-Stewart 13:28, 6 Nov 2005 (GMT)
How to Leave Matthew Stewart a Message
Due to prolific correspondance I have endeavored to streamline and organize the communication process. Please use the following template:
Message Text (please use spell check and try to be civil)--~~~~
It has been partially stripped of wiki format for ease of copy/pasting, the bolded material is to be replaced with your specifics. I also ask that you place your message under the appropriate sub-heading of Conversation/Debate or Hateful Messages/Spam.
Disclaimer: This is my talk page and I reserve the right to ignore, move, format or delete whatever I want, and by posting on this page you acknowledge and accept that fact. Please feel free to request we move the discussion to your talk page if that makes you uncomfortable, but note I reserve the right to not talk with you.
Are you at all involved with the Dulston Defense Death Squad or even Urban Dead anymore? DDDS is waning, and I think it may need to disband and be nominated for historical status. Since you are the founder, it made sense to tell you first. I am trying to contact any current DDDS member, but no one responds so I think it is dead. --Private000 22:56, 19 April 2007 (BST)
- Actially I was reverting what the person previous to me did which had the effect you just described. --Matthew Stewart 00:12, 24 Jan 2006 (GMT)
The rules specify that peer rejected suggestions go without any votes. Also, according to the rules, I cannot move it there, because you must do removal completely once you started. --Cah51o 08:12, 22 Jan 2006 (GMT)
I answered on my page. Do you wish to continue the discussion there or we could just message each other?--Cah51o 08:39, 22 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Uncle Willy 16:06, 21 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Yea, i'm not usually soo sarcastic but I was drinkin a little bit last night, I think i went a little overboard to. I think i might apologize to the guy.--Uncle Willy 16:06, 21 Jan 2006 (GMT)
I have talked with other RCDC members, we can offer a group of 5-7 to hit specific targets in a sort of hit and run fashion. We however can't keep people in Dulston for extended amounts of time as we seem to be having our own problems with zed breaches and massive over barricading. Again it seems like things are still under control over there, but if you need something cleared or secured and can't get there yourselves or need backup please drop us a line and we will respond a quickly as we can. We are working to remedy the barricading problem in Rhodenbank as of now. After that (barring any major upsets here) we will be ready to respond to your requests. If things really go bad, it maybe possible to send in another group to work there for several days (barring attack on Rhodenbank). I am sorry I cannot offer more assistance, but the majority of survivors in Rhodenbank are very unorganized and it falls mainly on the RCDC to maintain a safe environment. Take care!
- UPDATE- 3 zeds are down. We will start the main strike tomorrow. With what we have, you can expect 10-12 put down over the course of each day/night. At least several of us will continue to sweep the area after the opening strike is complete. We will most likely stop with that particular objective around Monday or Tuesday next week.
- UPDATE- as of yesterday the RCDC has put down 19-20 zeds at the duport Revive point. Some have probably been put down several times. I have also given the Revive list you send you my discussion tab so, to all the members of our group.....More to come
- UPDATE- Number of zeds put down is now at or around 30. After some discussion, the RCDC may now be able to offer a larger force for mall defense, if and when the Mall Tour arrives. You will probably be hearing more from bulgakov!
- UPDATE- No problem. We can lay off them for a day. If we do start up again, We will make sure to speak as well as spray the info. I'm assuming by an alt point you meant any in the area?
Major Anderson RCDC
Spacenookie 10:42, 12 Jan 2006 (GMT)
You need to put up a master page for your stat page summaries and update it with links to each individual summary as you post them. I would like to link from the stats page but it is too difficult currently. Also I don't have data for days past, I update the stats page on an ad-hoc basis. So I can't help with pages for missed days.
Hi Matthew. Apologies for letting December and general laziness get the better of me. I just found your note again, and checked out the Dulston Zombie Map. I'm not sure where you are with it, but for an example of a map coded in a similar manner, check out: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Barricade_Plan_of_West_Becktown
Unlike the Weather Report, this one uses wiki code in place of html. It's an incomplete page because the content is still being debated by PLEB/EB citizens. --Timothy Askins 11:58, 5 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Well, i would love to see those changes, but your suggestion seems to have disappear from the suggestion page :\ --hagnat 00:57, 3 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Well, i still can enter a square with 10+ zombies just to get a free movement in whatever direction i was already planning to thake. Its better make it cost 2 AP to enter a square where one knows he will be outnumbered 10:1 to avoid this. --hagnat 02:07, 3 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- OIC. When i first read that i was thinking that you will only have to pay those 2AP if you were trying to get advantage of the free movement thing. This way is clearly better, like any fool would clearly see. --hagnat 02:12, 3 Jan 2006 (GMT)
About the Trophy stuff... i think is for the best if you place the author of the suggestion's name instead of Mr. Sarscasm cuz, you see, this way it seems YOU did that suggestion. --hagnat 01:10, 16 Jan 2006 (GMT)
WTF ?! I was pretty sure i had voted 'spam' on that one before hiting the bad last night. Perhaps it was the lack of blood on my beer veins that made me not cast that vote, or perhaps casted on the wrong suggestion. Remember kids, dond drink and wiki. --hagnat 19:56, 22 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Hey, wanted to know if any of the D.D.D.S. was going to come down to Caiger for a little pay-back to the Mall Tour for what happened to Treweeke. --TheTeeHeeMonster 22:08, 31 Jan 2006 (GMT)
howdy Matt. Hope you had a good Christhanukwanzaakahmas. Listen, the RCDC boys are pondering a new offensive to kick off the year--how do you feel about a collaborative strike? Do think the SoT would be down for it? Drop me a line if you want access to our restricted board. --Bulgakov 02:10, 7 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Great advice you left for Amazing in your vote for the dossier. Civil and accurate (neat trick that). Wish I had put a little more forethought into how I worded my vote on the same suggestion. Perhaps would have saved him the trouble of re'ing me as the thought amounted to the same thing. --Thelabrat 03:33, 9 Jan 2006 (GMT)
The problem I see with your knife suggestion is that were it used on a zombie (or a human) they'd just take it out. Basically knives would be a way to force someone to lose 1AP and 2hp. I like the idea of knives being expendable items with different properties but you need to think up someway to make it do more than force the enemy to perform a single 1AP action. There's also the problem that a zombie losing health doesn't have the urgency of a human losing health. --Jon Pyre 20:54, 21 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Hey, about the guard skill. I don't think it should display all the people guarding because that would result in spam but I'm fine with the description in the room saying "people are keeping watch on the barricades and generator". I think I'll add an edit saying this. Will you change your vote? --Jon Pyre 17:31, 24 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Hey, I think you misunderstoof me on the Leadership suggestion. When people put down Leaders they aren't voting for who is leader of the group, just which mutual contact of theirs on the group they want to be able to talk to them. If you made 500 characters and selected one person you wouldn't grief anyone, you'd just make 500 characters that could talk to that one person. It wouldn't force anyone else to select them or follow them. And if the person selected wouldn't need to worry about zergs talking to them as they wouldn't be their mutual contacts. Both parties need to be on each other's contact lists for it to work. --Jon Pyre 06:00, 26 Jan 2006 (GMT)
- Keep People vote against things like this because they don't believe in zombies spies, but even if you don't believe in there ARE griefers who are very real. If this is implimented I am going to suggest a skill with a knife that allows you to kill more secretively because that would give the knife a use and make sense. Also a guard skill suggestion could simply make you count as two people for calculation of covert actions. --Matthew Stewart
- I started work on a knife idea to do what you say, when I proposed the Black Ops class back in December. I can send it to you if you are interested. Maybe we can compare what you are working on, with what I have done - and combine our powers to create the greatest knife suggestion ever. Give me a heads up on my discussion page if you are interested in seeing what I have with my version. --Blahblahblah 18:08, 26 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Notice how this stays empty?? (Edit: Because I erase it when people post here...)--Matthew Stewart 09:17, 11 Jan 2006 (GMT)
Urban Dead Joke/Humor
see the discussion for said page. --littlepinkpig