User talk:Mordac the Refuser
Red Rum - Death Cultists?
The Official Line
No. We're still PKers. We'll never eat harmanz* or even work together as zombies. Shooting the folks is simply too much fun.
The thin red line:
We've recently worked with zombies to ruin Fort Perryn, Latrobe and Caiger Mall, and even ruined buildings across Malton as zombies ourselves. Working with our zambah brethren has proved frighteningly destructive and we've always liked testing out new ways of causing chaos, but it's not our main route. We don't refuse to work with zombies out of principle, but more often than not we'll be shooting things on our own/ with other PKers.
* though Bounty Hunters do go well with carrot cake. Num.
- Ah, I see. Okay. --Mordac the Refuser 17:22, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
I like Outbreak too,but that "even worse" is mean that No Ap city is making it into another Outbreak,which is worse than opening a mini server.
Axis of Zombiekind
I remember his appearance in... I think it was "Journey to Cubeville"... But he does the Opposite of what you want- if you want nothing, they give you everything. Alice got some insane computer stuff in that one... Glad to see someone who loves Dilbert comics enough to use a character as a screenname... --Driaquer 05:59, 29 August 2007 (BST)
- Cool! I'm glad I'm not the only UD player who's a Dilbert fan. -- Mordac the Refuser 18:51, 31 August 2007 (BST)
- That would be giving away the password. ;) --Mordac the Refuser 02:18, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
The Other Mordac
- Well done sir! A victory!--RosslessnessWant a Location Image? 21:22, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Indeed. I've decided not to capitulate on the basis of a few dissenters. -- Mordac the Refuser 21:24, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello again. I saw this under spam, as why it was out of genre.
Shaun of The Dead - How many do you hear when Shaun climbs into Liz's flat? 28 Days Later -- When they're sleeping in that tower block, how many do you hear? Resident Evil -- A massive horde outside the Red Queen's control area. How many do you hear? Day of The Dead -- Hundreds outside that military bunker. How many do you hear in the scientist's office?
Shaun of the dead. None to start with, but when david says there was only a couple before you came here, how many are there here now and di says "lots". You CAN hear moaning and some glass breaking.
28 days later is not a zombie film. Live with it.
Resident evil. Can't hear the zombies inside the red queens control area. An underground bunker, with laser defences, where even the glass walls of the flooded lab let through only a dull thump and are strong enough to hold back the weight of an entire room of water.. Thats a secret base, under the ground. Designed specially to stop outbreaks moving between sections.
Day of the dead. When outside you can hear them. When down a lift, across a car park and into an underground lab. No sound. Not the otherside of a hastily barricaded door to a mall yes.
- Thanks. But why are you telling me this? Shouldn't you being telling this to Iscariot? (btw, good responses). -- Mordac the Refuser 21:00, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- I should. and saying that I will. Also Shaun of the dead was a huge mistake. Remember the seen in the pub where the zombie groaning is heard continuously? Silly.--RosslessnessWant a Location Image? 21:03, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello again. Yes I just wanted to come up with something ridiculous to get this debate going. I want my characters to face a challenge. Not a cade heal kill dump thang.--RosslessnessWant a Location Image? 19:17, 18 January 2008 (UTC)