All posters please read this before you add a new section.
1) Please add your post to just under this.
2) Try to stay reasonably polite here. If your post is full of swearing or anything else along those lines, I'll remove it, regardless of who you are.
3) While I understand spelling isn't the world's most crucial issue, I like it if you at least try to keep your post tidy.
You might want to check where different hordes are before you make claims. The RRF is currently still in Roftwood and was not involved in the battle at Woodroffe Mall in anyway. Woodroffe was dinner for locals and the only horde who helped to my knowledge was the Minions of the Apocalypse, and that was only in passing. -- Papa Jadkor (RRF) (MotA) (MT11) 18:58, 30 July 2009 (BST)
- Sorry. I had no bad intention. I only said what others believed. Nemesis645 12:11, 31 July 2009 (BST)
- Please do not impersonate other groups in order to stir up tensions on both the wiki and in-game. If you continue this sort of behaviour you may have your editing privileges revoked. -- Cheese 18:57, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Deal. Stopping. Nemesis645 19:06, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
Harman, do not presume…
…To speak on behalf of the MOB. For you are crunchy and taste good with bargagah zaarz. 12:18, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Might want to check your facts: neither I nor the MOB had anything to do with the Big Bash. Zealot, however, is a title I wear with pride. BARHAH!
02:19, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- No, just no. Nemesis645 09:13, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
You may be a group member, but to be frank, it's look a lot more believable if a more prominent editor/member of Umbrella edited the group. I see a few contributions of your here and there to the page, but unless you can show proof, or can have one of the leadership (or a spokes man or something), I'm going to remove the "no recruitment" comment. Not trying to be a dick or anything either.-- dǝǝɥs oʇ ɯɐds: sʎɐʍ1ɐ! 22:27, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- I know, but currently the members of Umbrella are busy. Proof will be given, just hang on while I retrieve it from the forums. Nemesis645 08:28, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- We decided to give help with rebuilding the suburbs ;) Cheers --Janus talk 13:32, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to our Wiki
Hey I didnt want to post our plans on the forts wiki... seems like the zeds are catching on... But theres a change of plan... We need to take control of the Armory first... Less zeds to worry about in the armory and there will be a nice ammo supply to take over the gatehouse with. Send me back a message if you agree. And I would like to join your group if you dont mind. Im no high level but im not an idiot ether! =D
- Sorry for broadacasting plans over the wiki. Go to the Umbrella Corporation wiki page where a forum link should be. Join up and then it will be up to Jackson and my other superiors over whether you can join or not. Nemesis645 16:38, 20 January 2009 (UTC)