Wow, you guys are really tearing them a new one! We were locked in a long siege at Cornelius Hospital with Craskers and they're allies. We fell the building and now we're working the SE corner, saving the Crasker's home, The Craske museum for last.--El Coo Cooi 19:12, 6 May 2009 (BST)
Moronic posts shall be moved here. --Roorgh 14:06, 16 August 2009 (BST)
oh yeah ur so witty and funny plz grace my discussion page with ur sheer amazing AnonSantlerville 13:40, 16 August 2009 (BST)
- Another fantastic example of eloquence by Jack I see. I also can't help but notice that you're feeble attempts at proving we zerg have dried up. Congratulations at managing to make yourself look like a total dick in such a short space of time. --Roorgh 14:06, 16 August 2009 (BST)
First, let me say this accusation is directed at your group(s), albeit implicitly. So it should be your job to investigate it. But if you think I'm being a naive, impractical idealist again, then I'll suggest you some ideas:
- Since the MOB accused you, you better start with them. grogh, MOB's second-in-command, probably knows something. He's the one who sign that post, after all. Tell him to bring evidences. If he can't, ask him to remove the accusation, because it's a serious one, and demand a formal apology from him.
- Work with the Dribbling Beavers. Sure, they're your enemies. But they're also accused. In fact, your two groups have been accusing each other of zerging for too long, it's not funny. Tell them to bring evidences against your zerging members. And you bring evidences against theirs. I think this is fair enough. Because every just verdict must be based on concrete proofs. If any side fails to bring up their evidences, accusations must be dropped immediately. You can contact them in their forums, NexusNet IRC network in #beaverslodge, or talk pages.
- Agent Sandman from THEM seems to know something too. He contacted me a few days ago, giving me information of a possible zerging case. I'm sure he can bring more evidences to get rid of zergs in your group. He can also be reached at NexusNet IRC in #beerhah, and also #beaverslodge, and his talk page.
Humans and zombies are designated enemies. Beavers and Bunnies also are. But that doesn't mean you can't be civil and sportsmanlike. If both of your groups succeed in getting rid of a few cheaters and trolls, this ugly bickering will stop, and you will gain mutual respect in its place. -- Kittithaj 18:24, 9 September 2009 (BST)
- Well, to tell the truth, that reply of yours wasn't count so much as a flak. Shank Case's reply, calling me a Pharisee, was. Maybe he didn't intend to do it, but the dictionary meaning of the word is pretty nasty. Anyway, I planned to reply to you further in details later, like now.
- True, MOB's grogh never named names. But it can be implied that way. After all, both the Beavers and the Bunnies are the biggest group on both sides of Santlerville. You guys have been accusing each other of zerging since the first time I heard 26.06 radio frequency. And I'm sure it happened long before I came to the suburb. While most of you Bunnies moved outside during MOB's attack, some stay. And recently I received a suspicious evidence from Agent Sandman on one of your guys. When the zerg accusation came up, it is only intuitive to assume both parties are responsible. But since both sides complained, I've removed both group names from the news page, before the whole mentioning of zergs was remove altogether. So, if you think you're unfairly judged, then I'm sorry. I tried to ask grogh for more clarification, as you can see in his talk page. But so far he hasn't given me any answer.
- Which bring me to this point. If both groups think they're unfairly accused, then they should try to bring out their evidences to support/refute those accusations. If both sides can't back up their claims, then all of those slandering should stop. Seriously, it has been going for too long. It's unhealthy. And it's not funny anymore. A good way to start is first to stop all those nasty broadcasts and personal attacks (you know who I'm referring to.) Because peace talk can't be done while you're angry. And if you don't think you can't find a respectable mediator (obviously I'm not), why don't try the Arbitration Commitee? By the way, the last zerging accusation you gave the Beavers was last month, against Mike Monty. And prior to that, in June.
- As I said prior, Agent Sandmand gave me evidences about suspicious behavior of one of your members. Rest assure, it's more suspicious than two zombies staying together. I'm contacting him to bring more evidences, if possible.
- Finally, If you think I'm butting in where I shouldn't, then please forgive me for intervening. But I sincerely like to see mutual respect between both groups instead of daily trolling and accusations. I've talked with some of you Dead Bunnies. Most of the guys I talked with seem to be level-headed and understanding. And if this article indicates anything, it says the Dribbling Beavers is capable of having class and sportsmanship. In the end, I can't help but wonder how all has come to this. -- Kittithaj 01:43, 11 September 2009 (BST)
- P.S. You called the Beavers out for working with possible zergs. You also went into conflict with Jack Heins, aka AnonSantlerville, over zerging accusation and general nastiness on his part. Recently, calista herself kicked out Jack Heins from her group. Isn't this a sign of goodwill on Beaver's part? Perhaps it's worth trying talking to her again? Also, now Jack Heins is working with dTangentTwo, Bunnies member, to wreak havoc (and he did cause havoc, with those "Seig Heil" broadcasts of his.) I can't help but wonder, how's that different from Beavers employing zergs? -- Kittithaj 01:56, 11 September 2009 (BST)