User talk:Shank Case
I won't edit it again! But I'm not Zerging!
The link you posted on our wiki is down. --DTangent 21:50, 21 August 2009 (BST)
How does it feel to get burned every time I open my mouth? --DTangent 19:12, 24 August 2009 (BST)
Re: Cade Bot
Mostly it was because of his hypocrisy. He questioned why so many people were standing in a building with little or no significance in the game yet he then stayed in said building with the rest of us. Although not a crime that we usually punish for, I was in the mood to punish....he just happen to draw my attention toward him. I only regret that he was such a low leveled player. I hate to kill the young ones. But if it's any consolation, he did get me back....kind of.
--Sir WV 03:37, 5 September 2009 (BST)
I've posted this reply on Roorgh's talk page. I think it also applies to both groups. So I made some modifications to it, so it fits as a reply to you, and post it here.
The accusation is directed at your group(s), albeit implicitly. So it should be your job to investigate it. But if you think I'm being a naive, impractical idealist again, then I'll suggest you some ideas:
- Since the MOB accused you, you better start with them. grogh, MOB's second-in-command, probably knows something. He's the one who sign that post, after all. Sure, he never name names, but it could only be implied that way. Tell him to bring evidences. If he can't, or don't want to clarify which group(s) were zerging, ask him remove the accusation, because it's a serious one, and demand a formal apology from him.
- Work with the the Dead Bunnies. Sure, they're your enemies. But they're also accused. In fact, your two groups have been accusing each other of zerging for too long, it's not funny. Tell them to bring evidences against your zerging members. And you bring evidences against theirs. I think this is fair enough. Because every just verdict must be based on concrete proofs. If any side fails to bring up their evidences, accusations must be dropped immediately.
- Agent Sandman from THEM seems to know something too. He contacted me a few days ago, giving me information of a possible Bunnies zerging case. I'm sure he can bring more evidences if you need it. And I'm also sure you know how you can reach him. He hangs out on your IRC, after all.
Humans and zombies are designated enemies. Beavers and Bunnies also are. But that doesn't mean you can't be civil and sportsmanlike. If both of your groups succeed in getting rid of a few cheaters and trolls, this ugly bickering will stop, and you will gain mutual respect in its place. -- Kittithaj 18:36, 9 September 2009 (BST)
- Whoops! Sorry, I thought you're from the Beavers, since you're the first one on the human side to react.
- The reason I concluded that the accusations was aimed for the Beavers and the Bunnies is because both sides have been accusing each other of zerging for a very long time. And they keep tabs of zergers of the other side. It is only logical to conclude the MOB caught them zerging, again.
- But if you think that I'm being unfair to both sides, fine. I've removed the mention of them out of Santlerville news page, for now. And then I'm going to ask grogh for clarification and evidences.
- I'm starting to think that it was a mistake on my part, trying to mediate this long-standing ugly blood feud. And now here I am, catching flaks from both sides, and have to investigate accusations which wasn't even aim against me, all by myself. -- Kittithaj 21:45, 9 September 2009 (BST)
- Well, maybe I actually don't have to do anything. But I sincerely like to see mutual respect between both groups instead of daily trolling and accusations. I'll try to contact the involving parties for the last time. So far, grogh has still been silent on the zerging subject, despite the fact that he brought it up. Agent Sandman from your group is also silent. Perhaps he doesn't want to talk about that on the Wiki? If no evidence has been presented, or neither side want to participate, I'll drop the case, leaving the feud the way it is. Maybe that's what they want after all.
- Still, if this article indicates anything, it says the Dribbling Beavers DO have class and sportsmanship. I've talked to the Dead Bunnies, and some of them seems level-headed and understanding. Seriously, I can't help but wonder how all has come to this. -- Kittithaj 01:42, 11 September 2009 (BST)
Hey Shank, sorry for the string of PKs in a row... You were the only THEM-ber in that NT. Quite a seige going on, almost wish I was inside helping! xxx -- ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 14:24, 10 September 2009 (BST)
How did you manage to bite me for 1 damage? This was at Orders Cres y'day. You were human, humans can't bite, and even if you had somehow been zed at time it would have done 4 damage. Spooky eh? xxx -- ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 08:37, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
I am quite aware of the purpose of the RG. My point, you pedant, is that it fails at that purpose. For example, were I to kill a death cultist spy from the RRF who didn't have a bounty, I would get placed onto the RG, and probably would have some RP'ing bounty hunter come along and drop me. Is the RG functioning as intended in this case? Yes. Is it also, as I called it, 'dumb'? Yes. --Wayson 04:16, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
In regards to your screenshot, some of the zombies in that building were level 41 and had descriptions asking for revives, hence my comment.
- It seems we agree to disagree then. Carry on with your fun standing in a suburb devoid of human life.