- Hello Axe Hack. I hope all is well with you. I'm sorry I can't talk to you on the chat anymore, but you pissed off too many of the wrong people, and they don't plan to let you back anytime soon, though we will be moving out of the are shortly. --Solodog 01:53, 28 October 2010 (BST)
- Oh Babs already knows I'm not in Havercroft anymore. Instead, I'm at Sears Auto Repair in Tollyton now. Also, I've been redirected to #CC-Lobby. I've been redirected there for a while. -- #nerftemplatedsigs 01:59, 28 October 2010 (BST)
- As for my apparently bouncing in and out of #sdn, it only happens when my internet connection reconnects after getting disconnected for a second and #sdn is on my list of rooms to auto-log into. Yea, I should remove it, I know, but I'm lazy. >_< -- #nerftemplatedsigs 02:01, 28 October 2010 (BST)
- Ah, well that makes sense. Perhaps I'll come visit you in #CC-Lobby from time to time, when I remember. --Solodog 02:07, 28 October 2010 (BST)
I hope this works
Here is the image you asked for. Good luck with the forum.
--05:35, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
|Thank you for your support|
We at Z.A.L.P. have noticed your interest in preserving the fragile Harman species as evidenced by the images you contributed to the main scent map. We would like to thank you for your support and offer you the opportunity to make a bigger difference in Malton through further contributions or by becoming a ZALP Partner in Conservation. ZALP’s Partners in Conservation are among the most loyal and dedicated supporters of ZALP’s work to protect the future of our food supply. Partners in Conservation contribute critical donations of time, scent maps, and brain or brain substitute products necessary to support and expand ZALP’s conservation efforts throughout Malton. Our community of philanthropic leaders understand that achieving success depends on long term partnerships – relationships that set examples for others to invest in our city’s future.
Let's get on the same page. You followed that hag in her petty vendetta against Kempy and me. You took alts to Foulkes Village to target my friends, for things my alt did to you on the other side of town. You know, the very definition of alt abuse. You kept that shite up for two months. And now, from that speech last night, I take you think that maybe I should suffer you around, because you had a change of heart and decided to play against zombies.
Here's what. I have a problem with you, regardless of whether you have something against me these days. You understand, you don't really pull this crap on people, then back off and make it all right.
This is not about you playing cultist in my group's suburb. Anyone who's been to Foulkes regularly can tell you if we like that, and are fun to engage. It is about why and how you did it: as "punishment" against DJ Talent and Julie Marsh, pretending to make CAPD pay for that, going to our forum to insult us. Now don't get me wrong, your friend Kitty will probably tell you that we're sore about that, or about "losing" a fight against coordinated cultists and a zerger - hell, she may even believe it, for all I know. You seem less prone to buy into self delusion, though, so I will tell you: the reason I'd rather be in the worst possible terms with you all is because we don't associate with people like you. You're iffy players, you Skynet types are. That's bad for our reputation.
As for zombies: I don't give a toss about them, I'll see the whole southwest burn before I let some alt abusing twats have a say in what I do or refrain from doing. I'll shoot you again whenever I feel like wasting ammo. That's not so bad, though; neither Sid nor I are so vindictive as to dedicate our AP to make anyone miserable, like you people do, so your newfound bonhomie may even be practicable.
Whether you'll stick around and ignore me, or shoot back, or move, is, as you said to me, your decision to make. If anything, I'll point out that, if you choose to move, then, unlike you Solo, I'm not going to pester you elsewhere, because that's fucking weak, and I'm too decent to play your games.
ZALP Emissary said "If you decide you need to still kill us, that is your decision to make, but know that you are only helping the area zombies by doing so".
I loved that part. Bit rich tho, considering you didn't give a toss about the "Survivor cause" when you went and did this: 1, 2, 3, 4
Which led to: 5, 6, and a few tidbits from the results of your ever so thoughtful survivor roleplay: 7, 8.
There's plenty more where these came from too, all showing no problem from you and yours helping the "area zombies", zergs included. Really want to get off that moral high horse of yours before you start spouting proclamations of your forgiving nature 'cos the bells are weighing the poor nag down.
ZALP Emissary said "...Neither of us will come after you, nor Sid, for it."
Yeah, ok. Thanks for that. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 19:08, 5 June 2012 (BST)
I almost never check here, and had not signed into the Wiki in at least a couple of months, hence the late reply.
If you must know, that alt adamantly refused to kill anyone, and still does so. It was asked that he revive some people, so he did. Had he still had the syringes that day that he saw Sid as a zed, he would have revived him as well (though I doubt that you believe this). He currently stays down in the Arkhams, and avoids FV as much as possible, since I know he is not welcome in the area. This has been the case since that unfortunate incident (not him getting killed, but the prolonged attack on CAPD).
Again, I do not expect you to believe this, but Kitty did not know of the zergs that were attacking at the time, and, in fact, did not know about them until much later. I am not saying that this would have necessarily stopped her, but it is never the less the case.
I am not going to bother arguing about about who started what and why, as I am sure others have gone over it with evidence elsewhere, and it matters little at this point. It happened, things got ugly, and now it is in the past.
I agree that the comment about you helping area zeds by killing us was uncalled for, but I was frustrated at the time, and so did not censure myself as I likely would have at another time.
I am sorry that you took my small part in the events so personally, as I have never had anything against the 2 of you, and I came to like you both when we worked together during the march of The Dead. I was not out for any sort of vengeance, as that is generally not in my nature. I do not seek any sort of forgiveness nor understanding from either of you for the situation, as I see no reason for you to give either, but I felt that you at least deserved a response from me.
--Solodog 00:14, 27 June 2012 (BST)
- No worries. I'm hard to reach sometimes as well. And yes, I also liked you and Al back then, a lot, that was fun :)
- I'm sorry, but when a pack of brazen, self-asserted alt abusers go to my own group's forum and pretend to "keep me honest"... well. Yes I take it personally. Damn right I do. And then add the backstabbing - do you know I wrote that stupid map because Ciscokitty asked me for it? Do you know I made a special highlighter for Duck, because he asked me for one? I spared her once because she came to me complaining how she was in an "op", and it was really inconvenient for her to be killed... facepalm now, yeah. I feel so silly now. This is how I was repaid for my kindness. I don't think it's any wonder if I don't feel particularly warm toward her.
- And yes, I'm hard now on people I know associated with Ciscokitty as well. That isn't really fair, I know, but what am I supposed to do? You lot keep your doings secret like you're hiding something, I have no way to know who's uninvolved, who's being used, who's willingly playing her games. Not that I'm asking to know really! This way is fine, it affords me to take a very simple stance: fuck you all. I like keeping things simple.
- No, I don't believe you would have revived Sid. Not because I doubt your good intentions, but because of peer pressure. Probs same reason some of you are still toeing the line, that somehow there is justification for sending alts as "payback" against an unrelated group my alt plays with, whatever convoluted "evidence" is shoehorned in support. Did you actually look at what was claimed? You're welcome to your opinion of course, but make no mistake Solo: you say "it matters little at this point", but this is incorrect as far as I'm concerned. It matters a great deal to me.
- I also don't believe she would have stopped because of the zerg. She had an agenda; Spandy would only have been deemed unexpected help. But that is really irrelevant to me, oddly enough. I don't complain of PKs or Rummers or FODs or whoever, just because I have a zerger to deal with as well.
- I do take measures against unethical backstabbers. That includes you by association. I'm sorry. I do hope she's a good friend to you, and that you never put yourself in a position where she feels entitled to "revenge" on you. I think you're a decent sort, Solo, you don't deserve that.
- Have a great life. --Sophie ◆◆◆ CAPD 03:01, 27 June 2012 (BST)