Comments and Feedback
If you have an issue, either with a wiki page I made or contributed to, any graphics I added or replaced or my Urban Dead character, then please let me know by starting a new heading below (and don't forget to sign):
Hope you dont mind me using some of your temps for the Griggs Height wiki page. Like em alot!-Milknova 06:13, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
Hey, I remember you!
Hello Sunil, I do believe we've worked together in the past. I was just wondering if I could ask a favor, well it's two really. One, I need to know how well the revive points are functioning over there. The Aardwolves are in Nichols Mall, we're outnumbered and on the brink. Fast revives are critical for us right now. And two, do you think you could persuade some of the Mall rats to head over here, we need more people or we're lost. Thanks! Redwave 04:42, 18 August 2007 (BST)
We're in Nichols Mall, in Stanbury Village. That's a burb west of Roftwood. Redwave 13:07, 18 August 2007 (BST)
Cool stuff, the revive points in Stanbury Village are down, so Roftwood is probably gonna keep us afloat. Redwave 19:21, 19 August 2007 (BST)
Santlerville hospital pages
Hello Sunil, and thanks for your courtesy in taking the time to check with me. The general rule is that locations pages don't belong to anyone, so you have every right to make changes to the hospital pages you referenced. I would add one caveat, however; to the extent that I put content on those pages, I endeavored to make them conform to the Location Style Guide. Basically, it's a set of guidelines that the community agreed to use on all locations pages, with a special rule or two for specific types of buildings like hospitals. So as long as you try to adhere to those, I don't think there'll be any issue at all. I stole a glance at your page for St. Matt's, and you've clearly put in a lot of careful work there; a couple of minor changes would probably make it LSG-compliant too. -- Atticus Rex mfu pif Δ 00:08, 3 April 2007 (BST)
- I like it! Nice layout, lots of good information. Funky line break here and there (e.g., the intersection of the MHG template and the hospital logo), but those are matters of personal taste and style, really. Looks like you and I share a keen interest in hospital pages. -- Atticus Rex mfu pif Δ 18:54, 3 April 2007 (BST)
Dude, a favor
can you make me one of those little buttons you made? you know, a black one with a guitar?:) for the MMI -Bassist55 09:49, 15 May 2007 (BST)
yay! thanks dude! how do you make those? they're awesooome! -Bassist55 12:58, 15 May 2007 (BST)
The Knight Arms, Santlerville
Yes the Burchell Arms Regulars tend to the Knight, we will do our best to get back there A.S.A.P. as we are currently engaged in skirmishes with the PKA all over southern Rolt and all B.A.R. members have taken up arms. Voodojuice 19:59, 9 April 2007 (BST)
-By all means do what you got to do, hope be around the Knight very soon. Voodojuice 23:28, 9 April 2007 (BST)
From St. Matt's H Admin
Sounds good to me mate, i'll just listen around. hehe, -Bassist55 13:41, 13 April 2007 (BST)
Spreading the Admin
Greetings, fellow pusher of paper! It is great to see how many people in our fair city are committed to restoring the unifying and stabilizing force of bureaucracy to our streets. Perhaps one of our members can pay a visit to Santlerville next time we send out a staple-scavenging expedition. (That Xerox machine does sound tempting...)
Keep fighting the good fight. For Malton -- For the bureaucracy!
--Tim Calhoun 00:15, 16 April 2007 (BST)
I'm coming to your hospital
I'll be coming to the hospital you sent me a message about(the one you're at I'm assuming, because you said you were biased about me coming there). Could you possibly give me the coordinates and your in-game name? That would be quite appreciated. Also, I am on the council of the IB legionaires. Our group is relatively new and it seems as though your hospital sees quite a bit of action. If you'd like, I'd have our group perform some patrols at your hospital. By the way, is this the hospital you're at? St. Spyridon's Hospital? Thanks. Just message me back!--Tigerfangred 00:55, 17 April 2007 (BST)
- EDIT -- You work at St.Matthew's. And by the way, that's where I'm headed. So I'll see you there I suppose :)--Tigerfangred 01:02, 17 April 2007 (BST)
I've got the whole gang coming to help
On our group page, I'm announcing that our current assignment is to provide security for the St. Matthew's Hospital and its immediate surroundings. Help is on the way, and I will stay in the staff for a while. One of our members has a generator, like you asked. I have a radio in my inventory(I dont know if you need one right now) and I'm stocked up on pistol ammo and shotgun shells. So, you'll be seeing us around the hospital.--Tigerfangred 01:13, 17 April 2007 (BST)
Please use the preview button, before saving, to ensure the changes you are making are going to work as expected. This saves you from creating multiple minor changes that "spam" the recent changes page for other users --Lachryma☭ 23:42, 21 April 2007 (BST)
- It's mostly your help book thingy. But yeah, I must make my stuff perfect, and it took me a while to learn of the magic of the preview button. It does makes things a bit faster, so...well, good luck with your suburb stuff!--Lachryma☭ 23:49, 21 April 2007 (BST)
St. Matthew's Hospital Staff
Good evening to you! I am Dr.Bathe of St. Matthew's, Pegton Campus. One of my men was out your way recently and I was wondering if you would consider possibly running St. Matthew's Santlerville under the St. Matthew's Hospital Staff banner. We want to become the first wide spread survivor group who is dedicated to the operation of St. Matthew's Hospitals in Malton. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts. --Bathe 08:06, 23 April 2007 (BST)
Feel free to correct any information you wish on the wiki. Columbus, Boniface and Sixtus are hospitals we have full time medics stationed at. Their services are usually reserved for allies and then survivors on a request basis. However that falls into your category rating is fine by us. keep us posted.
IB legionaires on the way to SW
We noticed the trouble in the SW corner of Santlerville, and the council has just decided that we are heading there to have more of an impact, rather than just sitting in Dewes. We'll keep you updated. Also, post on our group's talkpage if you have any specific orders for us, we consider ourselves under your order because you're pretty much running this whole shebang.
- Okie doke. Me and Pisic25 have finished pre-op plans and our now gathering ammo. The rest of the group is at Sweatman Motel, and they will be at the mall today, where they will get ammo too.--Tigerfangred 20:52, 9 May 2007 (BST)
- In that case, see you in the Mall, as I am there too, stocking up. I am literally out of everything apart from spray cans and HP--Sunil 20:59, 9 May 2007 (BST)
This is User: Pisic25 of the Legionaires, Im probably the first to reach the SW area. I scouted the area in the SW and St.Mats is ransacked, There are 2 zombies in the building, I killed one and deposed of the body,unfortunately I ran out of ammo. I'm currently at the St. Spyridon's Hospital alone. I've done some barricading to Heavily so u might want to enter by the fire station. By the way glad to be of service. --Pisic25 05:07, 10 May 2007 (BST)
- Glad you are in the area. I have fully stocked up with ammo, fuel, a generator, FAK's and am now waiting for a full 50AP before I head over to the SW to help in the recovery of the area (will take 24hrs). The buildings have been going back and forth between zombies and survivors. Should the worst happen, The Finch Monument has one of the fastest turn-around revive times in Malton. I shall be with you shortly, look out for SunilonMASH.--Sunil 23:00, 10 May 2007 (BST)
Man. What the hell. Holy shit! Great images you have done! These images are a lot better than the ones i made for the the danger reports and the malls. You should try to add them somewhere in the wiki... --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 02:33, 13 May 2007 (BST)
- i made i little edit in your user page. Hope you dont mind and enjoy using it :) --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 02:55, 13 May 2007 (BST)
I love them too. Nice work. -- /// goebiTalkHelp/LFS/SR/NT/MWP /// 15:21, 13 May 2007 (BST)
which program do you use tp make this awesome images ? corel or adobe ? can i have the source files for it : --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 03:24, 8 June 2007 (BST)
Sorry, but I often forget to check the talk page. But to answer your questions:
* Do you actively maintain this Hospital as either part of your rounds or as a base
-As part of the base, yes.
* Are there usually more than about 10 people inside always
-Hell, more than 40.
* Do you have a dedicated Medic (with First Aid) or Doctor (with Surgery) assigned to the Hospital (ie. as staff)
-1 Doctor, 1 Medic, and another Doctor that comes by often, but doesn't stay in place.
* What are the normal barricade levels for the Hospital and do you always maintain them - do they fluctuate a lot
-Normally EHB. However, they have been fluctuating recently with the RRF and all.
* Do you get frequent zombie attacks and are you broken in to and ransacked often
-It has been broken into...twice since the beginning of this year. So no.
* Do you try and maintain the Hospital with a powered, fuelled genny and radio
-Yes. And if we don't somebody else does. Radio, however, is a maybe. It's usually there, though.
Heh. Forgot to sign. Crazylilvietguy 05:33, 13 May 2007 (BST)
We have forums now
The IB legionaires have forums now. http://iblegionaires.informe.com/index.php . I know you have lots of connections and are very popular 'round these parts, so could you let others know(specifically the beavers). I invite you and anyone who considers themselves pro-survivor to join our forums. Thanks for the continued support Sunil, I really do appreciate it. --Tigerfangred 00:33, 16 May 2007 (BST)
Yes, you called the Aardwolves. I'm sorry I didn't respond any faster, but I don't check the talk page too often. You caught us at a good moment too, another couple days and we'd be buried up to our necks in Zeds somewhere in West Becktown. (At present the hordes are only waist high here.) So you sounded desperate, outnumbered, and out manuvered; that's our kind of battle. One thing though, we need to be paid in Vanilla Coke. If you can find a couple of cases we're good. I look forward to seeing the RRF again... Redwave 19:55, 20 May 2007 (BST)
He is definitely NOT me at all. I think it might be a griefer. My alts are in other burbs and they are tigerfangredcross, etc. So no, its not me --Tigerfangred 22:22, 21 May 2007 (BST)
Tigerfangred did indeed join the dark side. He started destroying generators in the buildings and, in this very moment, he's currently sieging as a zombie the Hall Building. I would never make false statements.--Bagel7 13:11, 22 May 2007 (BST)
- So I saw after a little bit of looking around and hunting. Though your intentions are good and your news was sadly true, it still needs to be backed up with a link to the evidence - particularly as you are writing in the news section. If you leave the evidence out or it is difficult to find, then your news looks like conjecture that few may believe, or worse, could be seen as baiting or just mad raving.--Sunil 16:11, 22 May 2007 (BST)
This is getting annoying, so I'm gonna set the record straight
First off, TigerFangBlue is NOT, i repeat, NOT me. With the aid of some friends, we figured out he's a griefer who has been doing similar things to others in Santlerville.
Second off, yes, I have joined the RRF. I find it more enjoyable to play as a zombie. That is my choice. So don't go editing the wiki for IB legioniares. It is temporarily down until I help them find a new leader. We will leave the page as it is, perhaps as a historical thing. But please do not edit/delete it. Thank you.
Third, although I now play the other side, I am NOT a spy, nor will I ever engage in such tactics. I am NOT a zerger. I have two other alt accounts but they are far away, I can assure you.
Fourth, the reason for the switch is I find being a survivor boring, having to worry about getting revived and whatnot. I am sorry to dissapoint you Sunil, but I wish to play differently. I wish you luck in your activities though, and acknowledge that you are indeed a good person. *tips hat*
Fifth, Bagel17, stop posting sh** about me. Who really freaking cares if I switched? It's my character, not yours. I understand posting it once to inform people of me. But really, cut the crap. It's annoying. Thank you.
I now play as a zed, but I assure you I still play fairly, I acknowledge the fair tactics rules, and RP's are still no-kill zones to me. My ethics havent changed, just my mode of play. --Tigerfangred 00:07, 23 May 2007 (BST)
This is Pisic25, current leader of the and tigerfangred has commited treason to the group. I'm sorry to say this tiger but in the name of the IB legionaires and allies you are sentenced to death for treason. All teams have full permision to hunt down and kill him, until further notice. -spread the word sunil.
- This is TigerFangRed saying, yea, i know. --Tigerfangred 17:39, 23 May 2007 (BST)
Like or not Sunil, we have decide to let you become and Honorary Legionaire. You have given us support the second we came into santlerville. Our team will never have been as strong without your efforts- Pisic25
Comment: by Bagel7
You're a zombie??
Class: Zombie You recognise him as the Administrator for St. Matthew's Hospital. Thing's aren't looking so good in SW Santlerville if he is undead. Level: 17 XP: 86 Group: none Joined: 2007-03-06 22:50:15 Skills:
- Replied to on user talk page
You're my dawg, but...
Heckworthy Towers cell phone tower isn't related to the radios. If Heckworthy is not powered, then cell phones can't be used in the burb; radio transmissions still work, however. Did you change the Santlerville Radio Communication section to say Heckworthy was the broadcast point? --Sexy Rexy Grossman 15:55, 1 June 2007 (BST)
- Haha, saw your response. That's cool. I'll help you change the Heckworthy page if you want. --Sexy Rexy Grossman 22:53, 1 June 2007 (BST)
The Malton Police Departments Group
Hi, I created the MPDG and somebody suggested I should contact you about the list of PDs and using the AquaPolice image. The site is under construction - I'm working on the list using MHG's table (hence the hospitals in the middle of it). Check it out and let me know whether I can use the logo.
Regards--MaxFloyd 09:02, 9 June 2007 (BST)
St. Ethelbert's Hosp in Roftwood
Interesting to find that there are people dedicated to defense of this hospital. You are welcome to join the Zone Alliance, as said Hospital is part of Survivor Security Zone geographically. You could get the needed support and communication with other groups there. Your efforts of securing the hospital are highly apreciated --Duke GarlandTLCD SSZ 20:03, 19 June 2007 (BST)
Yes, we have having a fun time attacking your hospital. Project 86 especially took a liking to you when you started talking to him. It showed an effort to have fun in the game, which is what we like! Checked out your site and design, and I am very impressed! Good work you have there! We'll be seeing you around! ;) --Wugmanmax 15:13, 21 June 2007 (BST)
About St. Ethelbert's, Roftwood Staff
I (Richard Cord) have been away from the hospital for a couple of days, fighting the random number generator for ammunition over at Dempsey Grove PD. One of the last things I heard from GreenWing was that we should come up with some discussion location for the hospital staff. (Thank you for adding me to the list, by the way.) In the absence of a forum, maybe we should use the St. E's Staff talk page here on the wiki? If you've found a forum or other location you'd like to use, just let me know in-game or out. It would be handy for status reports like "I'm looking for ammo today." --Evan Cord 23:40, 28 June 2007 (BST)
- Got your message on my talk page, and I'm back at the hospital now. I just thought it was bad timing to join the staff and then immediately vanish for days. :) Once I have AP again, I'll go back on zombie-cleanup duty. --Evan Cord 18:03, 30 June 2007 (BST)
I shambled over to Tollyton ahead of you guys since I apparently had alittle too much fun last night and woke up outside of St. Gregory's. Got a seemingly random revive at Errington Crescent and am just going to lay on the ground for awhile. Viggo is standing here with 24 zeds (and I believe he has been the whole time we've been in Crowbank), lostfire is on the ground with me. I'm afraid to say anything to them when I get up just because I don't want to attract anymore trouble than we're already going to have.--Morgueasm 15:36, 11 July 2007 (BST)
The wiki for Tollyton says it's safe. I'm still lying down at Errington Crescent, where noone is standing and there are 30 dead bodies.. I can see 6 zombies at The Rayfield Building (2S of St. Boniface's) and 2 zombies at the hospital. Lostfire has disappeared, and Viggo is on the ground with me. Should I stand up and check out the NT and Hospital and report back to you in Crowbank? --Morgueasm 15:02, 12 July 2007 (BST)
I'm in Roftwood, actually spent the night there with no problems.. in the Greenhow NT.. Of course, all these scary men with guns must be keeping the zeds at bay. It's good that we're all moving towards Tollyton NOW since all the zeds seem to be drifting outwards. Errington Crescent is remarkably fast, so there should be no problem with that. I'll do what I can to sort out the cades this evening.--Morgueasm 13:23, 13 July 2007 (BST)
I've mentioned on the RCC board your interest in moving to Eligius after we've regrouped for a bit, and that I'll update further after I've talked it over with the staff. Do you think two coordinated hospitals is too much and that there should just be one major one? Doc567 says everyone at St. Gregory's is in trouble. Everyone knows to check the staff page, that is it linked on my profile and that we're regrouping at St. Boniface's Saturday and Sunday. I believe you've already mentioned Errington Crescent as the place for revives. If everyone has to be revived, then it's really the best place to be. It went from 30 standing at EC to 0 in a matter of a few hours. --Morgueasm 19:28, 13 July 2007 (BST)
Yes, St. Gregory's has had some break-ins in the last day or so. When I last checked in, we had something like 15 live ones and 5 zombies in the hospital. I spent my AP today on barricading and running for ammo. I'll conserve AP and move over the weekend -- in the meantime, I'm at St. Gregory's providing another target for the zeds. --Evan Cord 20:36, 13 July 2007 (BST)
And AquaWarning, and AquaMonument...
Hey, Sunil, I love your graphics, and I'm trying to start incorporating them on the pages I edit. But there's one I'd like, that you haven't made, yet: A NEWS icon! I suppose I could use the '?', or the 'i', but a book or newspaper type graphic would be better then either (and then I could still use the other two in other parts of the page, without confusion). Oh, and a nice red '!" would be great for warnings and alerts! What do you say? You do them sooo well! --Morgan Blair 00:00, 7 September 2007 (BST)
Hey, so a News and a "!" icon in the characteristic bubble style? Sure, I'll have a go at them over the weekend and put the results here. Well, that is, I'll try and get it done over the weekend. I think I know what you mean about the news graphic, I've already got some ideas floating in my head. Expect them soon(ish).--Sunil 09:29, 7 September 2007 (BST)
- Great! Check out User:Morgan_Blair/Sandbox4 to see how I plan to use them. Also, since you're so enthusiastic, how about one more, "AquaMonument", for the location? A simple obelisk-shaped icon would probably do the trick... --Morgan Blair 14:57, 7 September 2007 (BST)
- Okay, so, ever since I started using your graphics, I want to use them for everything, 'cause they're a nice, uniform shape, and I can think of lots of ways to use them! Like, I want to make a menu-bar at the top of the page, with the roll-over providing the header name, and linking to that section. Also, my suburb needs a barricade plan, and I find those so hard to make sense of, so I thought that using your icons as tiny "push-pins" could make it a lot more readable (I'll have to work on that one, though). I'm also going to try using them in the "comments" section of the List of Revivification Points, so that I can provide more information without cluttering the table... Anyway, I have a couple more icons that would be useful. Hey, I'm not expecting you to churn these out overnight, or anything, but I figured you'd be sympathetic to my cause, what with "Pimp my 'burb", and all.
- Great! Check out User:Morgan_Blair/Sandbox4 to see how I plan to use them. Also, since you're so enthusiastic, how about one more, "AquaMonument", for the location? A simple obelisk-shaped icon would probably do the trick... --Morgan Blair 14:57, 7 September 2007 (BST)
So, here was my list of useful icons:
- News: A newspaper or open book. This could also be used as the location icon for the Library building type.
- Bulletin: The common icon is a pushpin holding up a scrap of paper. Blue?
- Update: This could simply be a pushpin by itself., or This would be for status sections, or used as a "pushpin"-sized icon for updating status information (for example, when the info in question is contained in an external page, like the BIC User:DangerReport).
- Warning/Caution/Special: An exclamation point,
- Barricade: A pile of sandbags, a boarded up doorway, something of that nature. Could be used as a menu link to a page's barricade policy, and as a pushpin on a map to designate EHB-status.
- Monument: An obelisk, for the Monument location type.
Hope I'm not annoying you with all these ideas/requests. I just love how your icons make my page look (that I'm about to take live), and want to start implementing them more consistently in other pages... --Morgan Blair 18:27, 7 September 2007 (BST)
- Hey, the Phd should certainly come first. Think if this more as a "wish list"... --Morgan Blair 15:19, 8 September 2007 (BST)
No problem. Take your time. If it were a rush job, it might turn out sub-par, right? --Morgan Blair 23:14, 25 September 2007 (BST)
Hey, check out Factory 80,65. That page, alone with a couple of others, are testing my modifications to the Building Information Center data in the User:DangerReport pages. Not only does this allow information such as power status to be stored on the same page as the data that is used for those helpful status bars on the tops of many pages, but it allows for that data to be called upon independent of any specific template. I'm experimenting using that information in two places on the Factory 80,65 page. The first, obviously, is the graphic on the upper-right-hand corner. This image will change to reflect whatever the most current update to that page's User:DangerReport, which is edited in the standard fashion, by clicking on the "update" link in the BIC bar. Further down the page, in the Status section, I'm using the same information, to automatically update the page's textual information about power status, as well as referencing the signature of the person who provided that information. I'm going to work on the wording a bit, and I want to find out exactly how many hours of power are left with "running low on fuel" and "almost out of fuel", too, but the basics are there.
So, anyway, I wanted to you take a look at the graphics I mocked-up, and see if you can do something a bit better, eventually...
File:Genny-fueled.jpg File:Genny-low fuel.jpg File:Genny-very low fuel.jpg File:Genny-out of fuel.jpg File:Genny-no genny.jpg
I'm not really happy with the colors, as I don't think they intuitively communicate the five statuses. I think that, rather then having anything in the background of your original design, if were to modify the color of the yellow arrow, say two different colors for "low" and "almost out" (orange and red? Light and dark brown? I don't know...), maybe grey or black for "out", and perhaps something like a red "X" over it for "none". I'm not really sure, just something that would clearly and distinctly communicate status, which could be supplemented by roll-over tags.
Of course, no rush, or anything. Hope you're doing well with your studies! --Morgan Blair 02:09, 7 October 2007 (BST)
- They're gorgeous! The monument is absolutely perfect. The warning is just like I imagined it, only better. And the bulletin is a work of pure genius. I love cork-board background, and your decision to apply the glossy finish before tacking on the note was an inspiration. You really have amazing design skills, 'cause your graphics are simple, yet highly refined, are easily recognizable and quickly convey their "image", and yet are pleasing to look at for an extended period of time (no "fatigue"). If you're not doing this kind of thing professionally, I hope it's because you're even better at something else... As for being slow: No worries! I said "Hey, Stranger, I want you to make "THIS" (and "this", and "that", and "this one too", and...), and you did! It's like volunteer (or conscripted, rather) commission work!
- About the "genny" images... Actually, the "shine" is applied consistently to any portion of a tab that appears in the upper 2/7ths of the image, in which case, it's always being applied to some portion of the green and yellow tabs As for antialiasing, heh, I used a "paint" document in AppleWorks 6 (which Apple stopped supporting in 2003). I really need to learn to use something with more features... What do you use? --Morgan Blair 14:23, 12 October 2007 (BST)
AquaBarricade is just... I'm searching for a word I haven't used yet. Um, "incredible"! AquaBarricade is incredible, seriously. I'm going to put it to use right away... --Morgan Blair 18:40, 13 October 2007 (BST)
- Actually, I like the idea of a "retro" mic. As long as you don't make it the exact same color as the radio broadcast icon, I don't think there should be any confusion. As for the pushpin, I'm trying to think what would be best. Apparently, it's impossible to make an image clickable as a link to any location other then its own page, as far as I have been able to find. So it would sort of defeat the purpose (to reduce space used) to have an image AND a text link. Unless you know of a workaround... If you did, that would be super great...
- As for using small images... Is there any way to get PNG files of your images, that will let empty space be transparent, instead of white? For example on a page such as M.E.R.C.Y./NW_Vinetown_Status_Map, I'd like to replace most of the text with images... Anyway, it really annoys me that I can't find a way to make clinking on images link to other pages... That defeats a number of my plans... --Morgan Blair 20:56, 13 October 2007 (BST)
- Hmm, let's try doing about four of the images for a start, AquaBarricade, AquaWarning, AquaEntryPoint, and AquaGenny, say, at somewhere between 40-50px?
- Anyway, I've got a buttload of location pages on my list to be edited, but I'd been waiting to see how the new images worked on the Bhore Monument page, to figure out the best way to implement them. Finding the right balance between over-using and under-using them, and at what sizes, etc... That and figuring out the wikicode; did you know that you can actually put an image inside a header? Anyway. --Morgan Blair 16:03, 14 October 2007 (BST)
Roftwood and 10 minutes from Hell
Hey there Greenwing! This is Wug from your pals in 10mfH and Zombies a go-go, and I wanted to let you know that we have called off our zeds from Roftwood and sent them elsewhere. In turn, I am sending out Doctor Ransom, to help out with the healing and rebuilding. He is currently stocked with syringes, but unfortunately dead right now. If one of your guys could revive him, I would in turn revive whomever else you needed. We have been itching to try out the "DIRT:NAP" concept with a reviver. I'll post where he ends up, but stick him on your list if you would, so that you can see him. --Wugmanmax 03:35, 10 September 2007 (BST)
OK. The good Doctor is at Swansborough Park. --Wugmanmax 15:57, 11 September 2007 (BST)
We'd be glad to have some dedicated healers in the AoFC. However, we'd need to see some rules for your group first. We are very finicky and repulsed by zerging, hacking, and bots. A group with a charter has the manifest responsibility to enforce such measures within their organization, given the oppurtunity to do so. It is hard to find players that use such unfair tactics. The AoFC aims to be a confederation of integrity.
Anyway, I don't know where you are, but Walrond Square South of Giddings Mall in Pitneybank is, bar none, the best revive point in Malton. I'd recomend there.
--Secruss 01:51, 14 September 2007 (BST)
I usually see newbs zerging the most (in ignorance). Then there's "other people".
I'd make it clear that one character per person is allowed in the MMS. If alts of a person are within a group, it double/increases a group's potentional firepower no matter how far away they are from each other.
If you're really interested in signing up your group check out the AoFC wiki. I noticed your group has a spoken distaste for forums so I won't put you through that.
--Secruss 22:27, 14 September 2007 (BST)
I like the set of rules you have sent me. They don't seem to include zerging or hacking statutes though. Is the MMS still interested in joining the AoFC?
--Secruss 17:22, 16 September 2007 (BST)
St. Ethelbert's Hospital Status
St. Ethelbert's Hospital is VSB, has a handful of survivors in it, and maybe one zombie outside. It's powered and my alt has been in there for 1 day with no break-ins. I'll keep you updated! --Morgueasm 02:01, 18 September 2007 (BST)
I haven't seen lostfire..I think her name gives her bad juju..she's always lost from us! lol I say we wait a week. Don't say anything to anyone about the return until you're sure we've got most everyone. Where is PhyrexianInfiltrator? I haven't seen him in such a long while. --Morgueasm 13:54, 18 September 2007 (BST)
I got back to St. Eth's and there are quite a few of us there and everything looks great and is safe but Jack Neon is there. Hmpf. Send more paramedics! lol --Morgueasm 01:06, 24 September 2007 (BST)
I'm not too keen on doing large edits. Maybe a spelling error or two..some new names on the lists..regrouping info. That stuff is easy.. I wouldn't want to wreck our beautiful pages. I'm glad you didn't mind me updating it! :) St. Eth's is full (but not overly), no bodies outside, no zombies. We all look forward to seeing you soon! By the way, you know those templatey things that groups make for their members/allies group pages? How do you make those? --Morgueasm 14:39, 24 September 2007 (BST)
Ermm.. No that's not what I meant. I meant the little boxes like the "templatey Bits" I have on my user page here. I don't have time, truthfully for starting my own group. I have no idea how you manage it all! lol --Morgueasm 18:07, 24 September 2007 (BST)
Oh, and I didn't add the long thing about Kidney Pie to the staff bio. Someone added that last night. --Morgueasm 14:16, 25 September 2007 (BST)
I see Richard Cord in the hospital.. I'm sure he's been there the whole time.. he'll catch everything and put it on the iwitness site. He's good for that! :) --Morgueasm 16:30, 25 September 2007 (BST)
- I see someone has noticed that I begin my sessions as Richard by posting to iWitness. :) For some reason, I don't do that with my other characters... Anyway, we'll see if I've got the stuff you're looking for. If it happened after about 6:00pm US Central time on the 24th, I should have it to post today. (And I can see what the question is all about.) --Evan Cord 18:36, 25 September 2007 (BST)
Hey there! Have a more comprehensive list or could you get one to Morg (with ID's would be nice) so she can PM them to me on our board?--Wugmanmax 21:27, 11 October 2007 (BST)
Is it fine with you that I upload your lovely aqua bubble picture thingys with a different background colour? It will probably be smaller and under a different name, so the ones with the white background will be untouched.-- AHLGTG THE END IS NIGH! 22:28, 16 October 2007 (BST)
I must say your icons are masterfully crafted! I wanted to let you know that I plan to replace all the old NecroTech icon, which I previously used to denote NT buildings on location wikipages, with your NT icon (for example check the Whitlock Building). Actually, I've already started. Eventually, if I have my way, your icon will be used on every NT building location wikipage. I'm also tempted to find uses for your other icons. Well thanks again for making such great and useful icons. :) --Mobius187 21:43, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
Cain Cohen, our lost attorney, has all the paperwork for the situation that made Jack get his panties all bunched up. Apparently we were all drunk and Sunflower botched the sex-change operation he (Mr. Neon) wanted so badly and instead of a nice rack (like mine) his testicles were sewn to his chest. And so now he cries all the time and can only be seen in public as a zombie. It's rather sad. I thought if I added him to our Undead Fans listing, he'd forgive us all and let bygones be bygones. I guess not. --Morgueasm 15:21, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
Why are you still here? All you do is spread disease and the zombie virus and no one likes you. You're also as boring as an appropriate simile. Go away.--Jack Neon 23:56, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
An e-mail has been sent to the provided address, which I believe I entered correctly. If you have not received it, please let me know so I can correct the problem. - Blessed Guard 00:34, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
st mathews hospital
hey we are looking to see if we may own the st mathews hospital in santlerville we can use it as a emergency room and get some generators and a radio transmitter in there please leave a message on youre decision btw the hospital is ransacked user:tomer news 9 of malton
Love your icons
I just adore your icons, great work. In my opinion the new Necrotech icon is better, just my two cents
--Mikhail 10:28, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
Do you still play UD? I've recently re-started the IB legionaires and I'm back on the survivor side. :)--Tigerfangred 21:12, 7 March 2008 (UTC)
It's been a long time since I logged in, but I started dragging my characters around again. Looks like you dropped off playing as well, but thought I would say "Hey!" anyway. :D --Wugmanmax 06:16, 30 June 2010 (BST)