User talk:Violet B/Sandbox
Discuss this barricade plan in Talk:Eastonwood. All comments welcome.
|Extremely Heavily Barricaded||Phone Mast|
|Auto Shop||Fire Station|
|Other VSB Buildings||Unbarricaded Buildings|
This is based on the Uniform Barricade Plan, where all resource buildings are to be at VSB+2, and all other buildings at EHB. Resource buildings to remain VSB include hospitals, police stations, and fire stations. The plan introduces the following exceptions:
- Churches and Libraries are to be VSB entry points, except for indoor revive points.
- St. Anselm's Hospital (EHB): Neighbour of St. Simon's Hospital, which is closest to a revive point.
- St. Chad's Church (No barricading): Indoor revive point.
- Attrell Road Fire Station (EHB): Neighbour of Rutt Square Fire Station, near the auto repair; provides an entry point when Cheeke is overcaded or under siege.
- Thickett Plaza Fire Station (EHB): Neighbour of Courtney Lane Fire Station, which is closest to a revive point.
- the Dukes Hotel (VSB): Fight Club. Let them duke it out in peace.
- Most NT buildings (EHB). Exceptions: The Tryme Building, a rot revive clinic, and The Cheeke Building, to remain VSB+2 for new players.
- Club Vagg (VSB+2). Dance club.