Welcome to my talk page. Please feel free to ask me a question or leave a message. Just add a new section (by clicking here) with the subject that you want to discuss. There is an archive of old conversations as well. Please remember to sign your messages with four tildes (~~~~). Thanks!
Drama Club Performance
Hi there. Got your message on my user page about performing. We'd love to give a performance of either of out current troupes for your New Year's party! We have a special Booking Page for performances if you'd like to be specific about which troupe, the date, and where in Malton you'd like the show. Also, since you and your friends like Order of the Stick I'd like to invite you all to form a troupe and tour with us! We'd love to have you guys organize a troupe and perform whatever part is most appropriate. Let me know if you'd like advice on shows or want to coordinate performances. -- Drama Club December 1st, 2007.
Srandards on quoting
The reason i don't really like
being a standard as it
- takes a lot of place - whole new line with big margins
- draws away attention from the text which is usually more important than messages
Thus i'ld like it to be only used for major/important things. Funny enough it was me who added it to helloween page.
long time no see
- yes, add to there whatever you won't. just don't remove anything and be ready that i might revert something that i don't like ;) --~~~~ [talk] 15:03, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- i made big summary table on that page that shows where the fun is --~~~~ [talk] 23:02, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
Why doesnt the UD Automapper recognize the square you are on? The 8 squares around me updated the map, but not the one I'm in. --Memoman 07:53, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
- And please warn the guy responsible for that page that the name of the city is monroeville, not munroeville. --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 12:15, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
If your who I think you are
It's Jamie from Till Death, am not sure if you’re the right person here so sorry if am wrong. Anyway I was reading a page on the wiki, this one http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Stanbury_Village_Pubs#the_Cabell_Arms and seen your name. Now it's the same as one I have on my e-mail accounts (Xensyria@hotmail.com) now if this is you I think you did say something about this being your user name I am not sure. If so I am sorry I forget a lot, anywho in all I am just saying hi on this thing because one your offline and two it's like almost 1:00am right now and I really have nothing better to do. So; hi, that's all I really have to say....bye.--Jamie Cantwel3 Talk05:49, 8 May 2008 (BST)
Someone in IRC was after a script to do this, so I adapted Swiers' bookmarklet to run on GreaseMonkey. Enjoy. 12:23, 9 March 2009 (UTC)