User talk:Zod Rhombus
All talk up to February 04, 2007 is in the Archive.
Archived! Ahhh.. nice pretty, clean page.
Post here anything regarding Crossman Defense Force or any assorted comments.
I haven't seen you from some time, where did you disappear? SoC is doing nicely and we've got 19 members so far. Add your name and profile on wiki. Hope to see you soon :). DarthRevan 02:11, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
Check this- getting off the grounds with our forums hosted on Brainstock for the time being. We need to do something, and it's a decent neutral common ground for us all to meet. If there's no objections by tomorrow, I'll post the details of our new forums. Cheers! --The Supreme Court 16:09, 16 September 2007 (BST)
LCD, part 1
Long time, no see ;) How is it going Zod? How is CDF doing? What's your current situation? From what I hear things arent very nice up North...Things were pretty okey in Central Malton until Mall Tour showed up and obliderated the area. We've been fighting non-stop from now 3 to 4 months. Even I got weary from the slaughter, need a vacation.
- Looking forward to your reply,
- Johnny Rico 18:19, 30 March 2007 (BST)
Things are messy here in Central Malton as well, but with audacity and the united strenght of the SSZ members we are getting SSZ teritorry back to operational. Perhaps you might be interested in joining the SSZ campaign, with the rising numbers of the zombie population I believe it is one of our best options (having the proximity of four Malls and other benefits). I know it contradicts your main priority which is Crossman Dept. but times have changed and perhaps you might want to move on. It's hard to leave Darvall Heights, but you get used to it after sometime... If not we might come to Darvall Heights when SSZ is secured and safe again and help you out if you need assistance.
- Take care old friend,
- Johnny Rico 17:04, 5 April 2007 (BST)
Sorry for the late answer I havent played UD for about a month now and probably I wont until the end of May. I have university exams and lots of problems. When May finishes I will supply you with more then enough information. Cortie even has chats from that time just before the Church attacked (she even has the Juju spie blasphemy and so on) Just wait until the end of May and I will supply you with more then enough info about that time.
Take care amigo,
- Johnny Rico 14:09, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- I was, until i left group in early June. our wiki is not updated with my leave yet --~~~~T''' 07:44, 5 August 2007 (BST)
Why are you still here?
Are you composing the world's largest suicide note? This is fucking sadder than the ending of a Chen Kaige movie. What a fucking waste of time.
- Have they thrown you out of Texas A&M yet? --Zod Rhombus 05:53, 4 August 2007 (BST)
- I don't got to A&M. Why are you still on this wiki? There has to be an easier way to tell your parents you resent them for raising you. Can't you just pierce your ears or something?Jjames 06:01, 4 August 2007 (BST)
- When I was taking over the company it was actually my idea for a ambitious new redevelopment program, which would involve a number of PR campaigns. Also I was going around Malton, inviting a few people to join the McZeds team. If McZeds goes historical, then there'll be no more expansion. There are still stores out there who need managers. I intend to find them. Please. Just let me get this company running. Amazing's being a dick, when all I've ever tried to do is be good to the company.--The-Not-So-Late Stuartbman The Third MBE OBE 07:48, 13 September 2007 (BST)
McZeds historical nomination
Well it looks like McZeds won't make it into historical groups (partly because of the confusion caused by Stuartbman). So I think the best thing that can be done is to add the Category:History tag to it and get it protected, well seeing that there are no rules for putting anything into that category, and it is a part of the wikis history. Well thats my 2 cents if you want it. - If Jedaz = 12:18, 16 September 2007 (BST) then pi = 2 + 1
- That's a violation of the spirit of the rule if I ever saw one. If people wanted it named historical, they would've voted so. --Cyberbob DORIS CGR U! 12:23, 16 September 2007 (BST)
- So are you saying that McZeds is not a part of the UD-wikis history? Anyway what does it matter? People are already taking the piss out of the category, but no ones complained. Infact events which are currently being voted on as historical are in that category. Yet many have never been voted them in at all, but are still in that category. So no, I don't belive that it's a violation of the spirit of the rule because there are no rules with that category. - If Jedaz = 12:56, 16 September 2007 (BST) then pi = 2 + 1
- Well, note that he's mentioning the Category:History and not the Category:Historical Groups nor Category:Historical Events that have a process to be followed for inclussion... Anyways, I would wait and add the group for historical status later, it's not like it would get deleted ASAP. --Matthew Fahrenheit YRC☺T☺+1 14:46, 16 September 2007 (BST)
- I only want to get the page protected, without too much drama.--Zod Rhombus 18:11, 16 September 2007 (BST)
OH wow! McZed's is in the news!
Hiya, Zod! I wanted to let you know I am back! In the words of Mikey Corleone, "Everytime I try to leave, they pull me back in." HAHAHA!
I chatted with Amazing, he said to approach you about ownership. I want to keep him on as honorary "CEO" like before and take over the District Manager position. I can have you on as an executive position if need be. Just let me know. My whole game history is at McZeds, save for a short period we were in CDF together. Let me know! (hands you a gold spatula award) --Atari Techno 01:32, 18 September 2007 (BST)
Hello old friend,
We've been through a hell of a time and I think it's finally the end. LCD will be probably dead in few weeks and I think it's time for me to tell you goodbye and good luck. I am too tired and too old to do something about it so... I guess me and the few others left are going to try and make the group into the historical groups sections. I dunno if we manage, with so many new people who havent heard about us. But I guess time will show. If we make it, we at least gave a little peace to UD. If not everything goes in the void but ahh it was fun I guess.
--Johnny Rico 12:26, 23 September 2007 (BST)
- Thanks Zod,
for voting for us, you werent obliged yet you did and I thank you for that. Now we need to finally agree on a name. It's just you and me participating actively in the conversation so far so lets just agree on something and then we can move on with the things. I will have to polish my knowledge on creating wiki pages heh so we can start making the page for the group but we need to decide the name first. And start recruiting too once we have it. Like I said Soldiers of Crossman (SoC) sounds simple, not to blunt and not to dolled up and easy to remember. And it wont co-exist with another name like CDF (Cross)(Creedy). But hey if you dont like it just make a name and start the wikipage and I will get some work on it as well. I've seen a lot of new blood around DH, that's ripe for the taking. DarthRevan 09:36, 12 June 2008 (BST)
Damn, I take my words back, DH is pretty screwed up right now, all the NT are down, don't expect a revive on Nurten. Sev was doing some scouting recently, and he says same goes for all the NT's in Chudleyton, Eastonwood, Shuttlebank, Judgewood and Gatcombeton. He barely managed to escape and is now residing in Calvert Mall, not much people inside but he is rounding them up to assist us in DH liberation. Sounds familiar ;) ? Me and Jo are currently waiting for revive in St. Paschal's Church(Jensentown), I gestured as a zombie to pin-point you. After we are revived we would stock up on syringes in the nearby NT, and then proceed to Calvert to stock up on ammunition, medkits and other supplies. It would be better actually if you go straight to Calvert, lets say to the "Clack Monument" (near Calvert) and we will revive you there. Take with you as many people as possible, we all resupply and move slowly to Gatcombeton to retake DH inch by inch. Sounds like a plan? DarthRevan 10:23, 12 June 2008 (BST)
I was going by the name Deedra X, as at that time I was still in the CDF and wanted to keep my membership a secret. This is probably also why you might not remember even that name - I was semi-trying to keep a low profile. Still, I did kill you guys many times and as my "main" identity argued with you on more than a few occasions. --brb, church DORIS CGR U! 08:07, 16 June 2008 (BST)
I've been a busy little bee heh. We are not many yet but I am looking forward to rectify that, it's a bit hard with the current depopulation of Darvall Heights. Mall Tour is gone, but there are still a lot of ferals as you have no doubt seen. We are applying river tactics and generally guerrilla warfare. Not staying in any building for too long and cading the 'burb inch by inch, where the hostile presence is lower. We desperately need a forum though, and I was wondering if you could maybe archive the old CDF one, clean it and start new SoC one? Posting reports on wiki and telling everyone where to go there kind of sucks. High likelihood of someone reading it and sending few zombies to take care of the situation. Currently to find us follow the revive point, we are around that area. How do you find the wiki page? Feel free to add here and there, change and twinkle stuff as you see fit. Suggestions, ideas would be really appreciated ;) So far we could use definitely a forum, two or three promotional pictures of SoC (I've made a friend of mine, take a photo with her dog tags we could use that maybe something along the lines of (sexual :P) equality in SoC hahah :D ). I could send them to you, and if you have free time you could add a bit of SoC mottoes here and there, put them in a frame on the SoC page and so on. As you may notice we've been busy also spray painting, DH is more or less covered with our mottoes or link to the page. Once we retake Darvall Heights, I suspect high recruitment rates. We'll see with time. DarthRevan 20:10, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Awesome job like I said in game, coordinating things on our wiki discussion page is ineffective, hard and everyone else can see it. DarthRevan 07:32, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Holy mother fucker wtf
- herp derp... Dun drink and wiki on the iPhone... Fur a sEcond I thought u were bob hammero -People's Commissar Hagnat [talk] [wcdz] 04:01, 11 May 2011 (BST)
- Hahahahaa. Hammero. I'll be Hammero and you can be Jjames! We'll just throw Scinfaxi's body in the lake. Its about time for Sonny to show up..... --Zod Rhombus 04:18, 12 May 2011 (BST)