Viva La Humanity
From The Urban Dead Wiki
|Viva La Humanity are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on 07:37, 30 December 2008 (UTC) Not Inactive?|
|Viva La Humanity|
|Goals:||To insure the Human Civilization, not Zombie, exists now and for-ever|
|Recruitment Policy:||Must be human and willing to voice his/her opinion|
- 1 Viva La Humanity
- 2 Current Missions
- 3 Tactical References
Viva La Humanity
Viva La Humanity is back Now with new Leadership: CanadiansRock has taking the task of New Supreme Commander. Our goals are to completly obliterate the undead forces, take back each suburb one at a time, and rally the last of the living for a death march to salvation, destroying all undead in our path. Viva La Humanity was started by three players, Master B8, Mark Hazzyrd, and The Insight. Who, after putting up numerous Rally Posters on the [http://www.graham-russell.co.uk/ud/latest.php Urbandead Survivor Diariesinspired Pvt. Murray to bring half of Ackland Mall to the fight. Here is one of those Rally Poster:
- (Written by CanadiansRock,Master B8 )
"Friends, brothers, survivors, lend me your ears. No longer, will we live in fear of the dead. It is time for us to rise up and crush the dispicable zombie resistance. No longer, will we let the mass number of the dead heads take over our bodies. It is time for us to put them permenatly in the ground. It is time for us to use their numbers against them. No longer, will we hide from the shamefull forces of the dead. The time to fight, is now!Brothers and sisters, we must turn the tide of this war. We need to unify. We are divided by fear and confusion. Some humans are resulting to killing eachother. We must stop this. It is not enough for us to simply kill the undead forces, we must revive them to there once noble beings, and use them in our cause of salvation. No longer will we rely on unorganized masses of people, we need to unify in a common goal, the obliteration of the zombies. We need everyone who will join our cause. We need Necro Tech employee's, Medical personnel, Military fighters and of course, the Average Civilians who want to make a differance. If you even feel the slightest spark of rebellion from reading this, please join our brotherhood. You are the future. You are the tools who will turn the tide of this onslaught. You are the true patriots of this wonderful speicies that we call the "Human Race". You are, A Difference. If you want to make a difference, and join the rankings of true heroes, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Together, my brothers, WE WILL CRUSH THE ZOMBIE RESISTANCE. THE TIME FOR HIDING IS OVER. THE TIME FOR WAR, IS NOW! VIVA LA HUMANITY!!!!!!!! Your's sincerly, CanadiansRock
After working on thier recruiting campaings, they have brought in the noble group ISAP. The ISAP is a group committed to riding the streets of Malton from Player Killers and Zombies. It was an ideal match for the two to join forces. Not too long after,Master B8 noticed some startling similarities between Last Hope and Viva La Humanity. Both the groups were bent on the better of Malton but what made the big click was the fact that both were out there to protect every human they came across. It was another perfect match and both groups became allies in the ongoing fight. Viva La Humanity is a group that operates like a Democracy where everyone voices their opinions about certain ideas. Viva La Humanity, the future of Malton, how-ever recent events have lead to a more centralized government, but still a democratic society. On June 19th The Leaders decided to Disband fearing his death and death of his friends CanadiansRocks Decided to Lead the VHL
Members of V.L.H.
The number of members in Viva La Humanity is unknown as of this time. However there are Fifteen confirmed members:
The First Army
Active- #AlexanderRM- Commander First Army
MIA- #Gabriel McCue- Lieutenant Commander First Army
MIA- #CanadiansRock-Commander Second Army
MIA- #Zabud- Lieutenant General Second Army
MIA-# PVT. Murray-Infantry (Second Army)
MIA- #Mark Hazzyrd- Infantry (Second Army)
MIA- #Lawarence- Infantry (Second Army)
MIA- # Mai Ling- Infantry (Second Army)
Medical Command Division
Active- #Susanne- Commander Medical Division
MIA- #Colin the brave ass- Medical Staff
MIA- #Desti- Medical Staff
Army Corps of Engineers
MIA- #zolm- Engineer; Recuit
Allies of Viva La Humanity
- To stay connected on the latest events, please visit: The Humanity Times
- Click here to visit our forum.
- Contact us by radio at the frequency of 26.15Hz. (Radio channel changes upon our location)
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|Viva La Humanity supports the Sacred Ground Policy & acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|Uniform Barricading Policy Supporter|
|This User or Group supports the Uniform Barricading Policy by actively maintaining barricades according to local plan or UBP standard.|
- OPERATION: HOMECOMING
Ladies and Gents of VLH its time to return home boys and girls. The job in Dulston is finished. Lets go home, its over. (Comleted)
(All information that we possess from our Scouting Campaigns will be placed here)
- December 26, 2006
- A few affter holiday brekins around Wyke Hills. In Dulston, a few groups, The Mrymidons, have been poping up. DORIS continues to be slain and there is a growth of zombies in the area.
- December 9, 2006
- Be aware South Blythville will be under attack by an unkown zombie group in the near future. If you are in this area, please falll back to Kich Heights and meet up with us. Together we can create a plan on how to deal with these scum.
Most Recent Player Killers
Tactical Map of Malton
(Always up to date.)
|Suburb Danger Level Colors|
Structurally intact and inhabited by survivors, with numerous lit buildings, and few to no zombies.
|| Moderately Dangerous
Active zombies and break-ins, but no major hordes.
Structurally intact with few zombies, but a very low survivor population and few to no lit buildings.
Zombies inside many resource buildings and/or significant hostile mobs.
|| A Ghost Town
Mostly or entirely ruined, and devoid of significant survivor or zombie populations.
|| Very Dangerous
Most buildings wide open or zombie-infested and/or massive hostile zombie mobs.
Suburbs listed in boldface contain notable locations, groups, or events.
Radio Frequencies of Malton
- 26.00 MHz - General Operator Chat/Voice of the Resistance (VoR)
- 26.01 through 26.20 MHZ - Dedicated district radio frequencies (see Radio Map)
- 26.01 MHz: NW-1 - Chudleyton, Darvall Heights, Eastonwood, East Becktown, Gatcombeton
- 26.02 MHz: NW-2 - Dakerstown, Jensentown, Judgewood, Quarlesbank, Roywood
- 26.03 MHz: NW-3 - Brooke Hills, East Boundwood, Shuttlebank, West Boundwood, Yagoton
- 26.04 MHz: NW-4 - Dunell Hills, Molebank, Owsleybank, Peddlesden Village, West Becktown
- 26.05 MHz: NW-5 - Barrville, Havercroft, Ketchelbank, Lukinswood, Richmond Hills
- 26.06 MHz: NE-1 - Gibsonton, Heytown, Huntley Heights, Pashenton, Santlerville
- 26.07 MHz: NE-2 - Chancelwood, Earletown, Lamport Hills, Millen Hills, Raines Hills
- 26.08 MHz: NE-3 - Dulston, Dunningwood, Pescodside, Rhodenbank, Rolt Heights
- 26.09 MHz: NE-4 - Pimbank, Randallbank, Ridleybank, Roachtown, Shearbank
- 26.10 MHz: NE-5 - Paynterton, Peppardville, Pitneybank, Spracklingbank, Starlingtown
- 26.11 MHz: SW-1 - Greentown, Lockettside, North Blythville, South Blythville, Wykewood
- 26.12 MHz: SW-2 - Crooketon, Grigg Heights, Lerwill Heights, Mornington, Reganbank
- 26.13 MHz: SW-3 - Brooksville, Galbraith Hills, Mockridge Heights, Shore Hills, Tapton
- 26.14 MHz: SW-4 - Foulkes Village, New Arkham, Nixbank, Old Arkham, Ruddlebank
- 26.15 MHz: SW-5 - Buttonville, Dartside, Kinch Heights, Spicer Hills, Williamsville
- 26.16 MHz: SE-1 - Crowbank, Gulsonside, Osmondville, Scarletwood, Wray Heights
- 26.17 MHz: SE-2 - Edgecombe, Shackleville, Stanbury Village, Roftwood, Tollyton
- 26.18 MHz: SE-3 - Dentonside, Houldenbank, Pegton, Penny Heights, Vinetown
- 26.19 MHz: SE-4 - East Grayside, Hollomstown, Kempsterbank, West Grayside, Wyke Hills
- 26.20 MHz: SE-5 - Danversbank, Fryerbank, Miltown, Pennville, Whittenside