Williamsville [32, 94]
Waller Crescent is an empty block in the suburb of Williamsville. It was the very first official revive point opened in Williamsville. It was opened in 2006 by the Malton Suburb Liberation Force.
To request a revive post at Red Guard Revive Request Theory.
|This area is a designated Revivification Point|
Other Williamsville Revive Points
Carpark 36,94 status = Green
Do not revive lists
- Lord gAltHORnE is a pker, zerger and spammer on channel 28.01.
- Unhappydisgustingwow is a pker.
- Rafter Man is a pker and enemy to all groups within Williamsville.
- Edward Katanahands is a pker
- Suburban Ed a pker of Red Rum.
- MC Dougall is a pker and enemy to all groups within Williamsville.
- The Dancing Banana is a pker of Red Rum.
- Calogero Vizzini is a pker.
- Your Own Guilt is a pker.
- BottleCap112 is a pker who's posing as a member of S.T.A.R.S
Green= Fully operational. Many revivors on location with syringes
Blue= Operational. revivors on location. Syringes semi-limited though.
Yellow= Slow. Very few revivors on locations. very few syringes.
Red=Temporarily unoperational. No revivors on location. no syringes available.
Black= Temporarily shut down
After you're revived, don't stand until you have enough AP (the 10AP standing penalty could leave you stranded) to get inside a building. There are no normal entry points adjacent to Waller crescent. Entry points which are nearby are:
- Mclaverty Avenue Fire Station (2 north)
- Lahey Auto Repair (2 East)
- Chudley Row Fire Station (2 west 1 north)
- The Forst Building NT (2 west 2 south)
- The Poulter Building (1 south)
These buildings should be VSB +2 according to the Williamsville Barricade Plan. If they're not, please post on the discussion page or one the M.S.L.F revive request thread.