From The Urban Dead Wiki
Lights off, doors wide open, Ruined (Level 2 Decay), some Zed presence, splashes of dried blood, a dead body outside.
Pitneybank [84, 40]
Not your average warehouse, the walls are painted in bright circus colors, and there are Ball pits, bouncy castles, slides, and all kinds of other sideshow decorations all around.
Humans and zombies alike will see the following (permanent) description when standing outside the building:
"You are standing outside a warehouse, a derelict concrete building covered in abandoned scaffolding."
Such a description is always followed by a report of the building's condition (e.g. the level of its barricades), but since that report is never permanent and always subject to change, it is redundant to include it here as well.
Blaring from the boombox in the corner, this building is filled with the lovely sound of Jonathan Coulton's Re Your Brains. It seems quite fitting a tune considering these dark times. It seems the zeds can't figure out how to turn off a boombox!
Half a year ago, this warehouse sat vacant and empty, a forgotten corner of the Giddings Mall Complex. Until someday a funny little clown in a straitjacket climbed into the window....
Happykook immediately saw the potential of this house and began to transform it into a wonderous funhouse for all those with a sense of humor to enjoy.
In order to keep the peace, he formed the "Friends of Happykook" to help him keep things quiet and safe in the house.
His rules are simple. Don't mess with the graffiti, the radio frequency (Giddings Mall frequency 26.70), the barricades (always at EHB), the radio, and NO PK'ING!!! All PK's are reported to the Rogues Gallery, unless you got one heck of a good justification. The Kook is known to give warnings on PK'ing, but that's on a case by case basis.
The building should be maintained at EHB (= Extremely Heavily Barricaded).
- March 3rd, 2010: The House of Kook is back in order, Although Kook(me) is on Walkabout right now, I've got friends keeping an eye on it for me, so keep it tidy!!!--Happykook 13:36, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- May 18th, 2009: The RRF is long gone, the building was put back the way it was before the vagrants trashed it.--Happykook 23:36, 18 May 2009 (BST)
- February 27th, 2009: The RRF's Team America has taken the building and broken the décor and the sound system. Peace and quiet reigns once again. -- . . 03:59, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- February 20th, 2008: A Ceasefire Treaty has been struck with Vincent Childs and Third Echelon. They have agreed to leave Happykook's House & Happykook & Friends of Happykook alone. In reponse I will wipe the negative comments about them from my pages. I will be doing that over the next day. -- Happykook
- February 16th, 2008: Vincent Childs PKed Happykook today in the house. It seems that Third Echelon has resorted to PKing in order to take over Happykook's House! -- Happykook
- February 15th, 2008: Cades at EHB, powered, radio transmitter is compliant with Giddings Mall frequency. Warehouse is protected as always by Happykook and his friends! -- Happykook