Wiki Monitors/Record archive
From The Urban Dead WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Rules to make and edit a Record
- There has to be a
== second level heading ==for each month in the page.
- When an event worthy of a Record happens, a
=== third level heading ===will be made with the date of the Report and the Report itself will be listed there.
- Don't sign the Report, it will be considered bad faith and the Report itself will be wholly deleted, as it limits the capability to edit it by other members.
- When making a Record, be sure to keep a NPOV in the whole body, stating:
- What is the event to be recorded.
- What are the implications to the normal user.
- If a rule/precedent was bent, wich one was and who bent it.
- If a rule/precedent was broken, wich one was and who broke it.
- If a rule/precedent was invented, how it consists and who made it.
- The original poster, the leader and whoever the original poster or the leader authorize are the only ones that can modify an already posted Record.
- If you want to add/change/delete a Record, ask on the discussion's page, explaining yourself as well as you can: you may be authorized, may be not.
- Each month's Records will be archived when two months have passed.
Still no archive, hehe