|Suburb of Yagoton|
|Update Yagoton's Danger Level|
|View full-city Danger Center|
|Known groups in this suburb:
Key buildings in Yagoton:
|Suburb Number: 15|
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|The Yagoton suburb has the following active radio stations.|
Before the outbreak, the suburb had been an older and more worn-down section of the city, with many factories, junkyards and warehouses. Crime was rampant. Petty theft, break-ins, and assaults were common in this area. But because of the effect of neighborhood gentrification over the course of two decades, Yagoton became one of the hottest night-spots in Malton, with six clubs and three pubs.
The city planners also authorized the creation of two police stations, Moorhouse Place Police Department [48,11] and Newbould Place Police Department [49,16] to lower crime in the suburb. Yagoton was one of the great success stories of Malton's city planning committee. Even after the zombie outbreak, it is once again the location of thriving enterprise because of the dedicated revivication efforts by one of Malton's oldest established groups, the Yagoton Revivification Clinic (YRC) at unbarricaded St. Swithun's Church [45,17].
In spite of its potential for being one of the most dangerous places in the city, Yagoton has achieved city-wide fame thanks to its extremely active revive point.
The Yagoton Building Information Center contains status reports and updates on key buildings in the suburb.
If the line/queue at the St. Swithun's Church [45,17] Yagoton Revive Clinic is too long, the YRC staff also regularly patrols and maintains a revive point at Harkness Street [41, 12].
See the information box at right or click here.
Here is a list of inactive or dissolved groups which operated in Yagoton in the past.
- The BattleRagers - A survivor group that operated out of the Rounsefell Library in southern Yagoton. They were working towards ridding Yagoton of the zombie menace.
- FFR - A survivor group that promoted reviving-over-killing. Their headquarters was at Newbould Place Police Department.
- Cannibal Corps - The Cannibal Corps was patrolling the Yagoton area, searching out and destroying Zerging and Pking groups. They had been known to distribute aid and revives to survivors in need.
- Channel 4 News Team - The good people at the Channel 4 News Team were all about helping citizens survive.
- Chocolate Thunder - The Chocolate Thunder is a dedicated PKer group that abides by certain "moral" codes.
- Counter Terrorist Unit - Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU) was dedicated to cleansing Yagoton of terrorists (PKers and Death Cultists). They also protected the mall, police and fire departments, NecroTech facilities and other buildings from zombie incursion.
- The Crimson Wolves - The Crimson Wolves (formerly the GMSCPIRACPCNC ) was a group with two goals. First, bounty-hunt targets, after proof and permission are secured; second, defend southern Yagoton and the Revive Clinic from zombie threats.
- DORIS recognized Yagoton as the rightful home of Steve Irwin, and tried to evict all those stay.
- The Great Taboo - was one of the most forbidden groups in Malton. Not even The Abandoned would touch them.
- Malton Response Team G - The Malton Response Team G was a pro-survivor group that formed in December of 2007. Team G assisted other survivor groups and dealt with various threats.
- One Man & His Dog - K-9 search and rescue group that provided all types of lost dogs for citizens to adopt as guardians. Their main objective was to search wrecked buildings, rescue survivors, remove immediate threats and raise barricades.
- The Revolution - They promoted unity among the survivors to better defeat the zombies. Morale-boosters, par excellence.
- The Wraiths - This secretive survivor group often operated in the Yagoton area, and was rumored to be on a PKer-hunting operation.
Groups Just Passing Through
Here is a partial list of still-active groups that have traversed Yagoton in the past and left an imprint on the suburb big enough to warrant recognition.
- Malton Rangers - The Malton Rangers dispatched a team to Yagoton to help clear zombies out of the suburb and reactivate regular clinic service. They didn't involve themselves in local politics. The Rangers helped any local group that worked for a better Malton.
- The Undeadites - This horde of zombies rampaged throughout the suburb. They have since moved on.
- Shop - A shopping experience very close to normal in restored Bale Mall.
- Party - Celebrate at one of Yagoton's six clubs.
- Center yourself at any one of Yagoton's six churches.
- Sightsee - Relax on top of one of our tall buildings, which offer panoramic views of up to three blocks.
- Get revived at the famous Yagoton Revivification Clinic.
For more information, see Yagoton Barricade Plan.