Category:Cinema Danger Levels
|Suburb Danger Level Colors|
Structurally intact and inhabited by survivors, with numerous lit buildings, and few to no zombies.
Active zombies and break-ins, but no major hordes.
Structurally intact with few zombies, but a very low survivor population and few to no lit buildings.
Zombies inside many resource buildings and/or significant hostile mobs.
||A Ghost Town
Mostly or entirely ruined, and devoid of significant survivor or zombie populations.
Most buildings wide open or zombie-infested and/or massive hostile zombie mobs.
Building Danger Level Colors
3 or less zombies outside. Barricades in place.
|In Zombie Hands
Ransacked or ruined with more than 3 zombies inside.
4-20 zombies attacking, survivors holding out.
Survivors recently recaptured the building.
More than 20 zombies attacking.
|Rot Revive (NTs Only)
NecroTech buildings that revive zombies with Brain Rot.
Ransacked or ruined with 3 or less zombies inside.
The building's status is unknown.
Pages in category "Cinema Danger Levels"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 221 total.(previous page) (next page)
- User:DangerReport/Wadham Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Waggott Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wakerman Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Walters Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Warrne Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wawer Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wescombe Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Whitchurch Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wickstead Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Widdows Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wilbraham Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wiles Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wilmington Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wolters Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Woodland Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Woolven Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wornel Cinema
- User:DangerReport/Wyatt Cinema