A club situated in the northwest of Pennville with 3 subfloors dedicated to Rock, Goth and Alternative music, this venue was decimated in the original zombie outbreak in Malton. Many theories have been put forward as to why the body count was in the hundreds; they include
- dim lighting
- copious amounts of dry ice smoke
- loud music drowning out the screams
- 'body slamming' type of dancing masked the life-and-death struggles going on
- the alcohol/recreational drugged state of the clintele
- the fact that the infected looked very similar to the clubbers anyway
Barricades are kept at VSB - THIS IS AN ENTRY POINT.
7 June 2009 - Ruined. --Lariat2301 07:03, 8 June 2009 (BST)
July 13, 2008 - Doors wide open, No Power, Lights Out--Dr Mycroft Chris 05:23, 13 July 2008 (BST)
2006 - "...
But from the scene of such a disaster, new hope has arisen. Adopted by the Reformed Pennville Militia as their official revive point, Club Barling now offers a way back to the land of the living for those that wish it. ..."
- After discussions with Fedcom from 03/11/06 Club Barling is no longer the RPM's official revive point. Zombies seeking revivification are now requested to shuffle one block south to the wasteland at 82,82. The barricade policy remains however.