The concept of Urban Dead's Death Note is currently dead. The creator of this concept would like this page, and all it's subpages, to remain intact just the way it is for he wishes to come back to this concept in the future and make it more appealing to the public masses. If any holders wishes to carry out any remaining entries, they are free to do so. To contact the creator of Desu Nōto, please leave him a message on his talk page. Thank you, and have a nice day.
The Death Note has a tiny.cc link.
What is Desu Nōto?
Desu Nōto, (written デスノート in Japanese), literally means Death Note. This group is a Freelance group which hunts and kills indicated targets written in the Death Note.
Desu Nōto: How to Use It
- The person whose UDID is written in this note shall die.
- If the cause of death is written, it will happen.
- If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die.
- The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible to do in Urban Dead.
- If a location for death is written down, it will be disregarded.
- The Death Note will not affect those under level 10.
- “Suicide” is not a valid cause of death.
- Once a name is written on the Death Note, they will remain on the Death Note for at least 12 hours before dying.
- When the UDID is written more than once, the one which was first filled in will take effect.
- When a UDID belonging to an alt of a member of this group is written, the member's alt will still be a valid target for all other members of the group.
- The note does not care if a person whose UDID is written down is currently a Survivor, Zombie, or PKer.
- Anyone, regardless if they are a group member or not, is allowed to write in the note.
The Shinigami Eyes
If you found someone's whose UDID is provided in the note, and would like to report it to Desu Nōto, please use the Shinigami Eyes. A valid screenshot will be required.
Desu Nōto is a Freelance group. Anyone is allowed to join, but they are limited to one character in the group. Players from other groups are allowed to join Desu Nōto, and as such, Desu Nōto does not care if players are in more than one group. However, they must first have the written consent of the other group's leader. Desu Nōto will not tolerate the sharing of information between a player's groups, if a player's character decides to coexist in another group alongside Desu Nōto.
THIS GROUP IS A FAN-BASED GROUP BASED SLIGHTLY ON THE ANIME/MANGA SERIES.
DESU NŌTO IS THE PROPERTY OF JUMP MAGAZINE AND MADHOUSE INC.
THEY ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH URBAN DEAD IN ANY WAY.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.