Halberry Boulevard Police Department
|Halberry Boulevard Police Department
|Halberry Boulevard Police Department|
VSB. No fuel.
Halberry Boulevard Police Department [87,44] is one of two Malton PD buildings in the Pitneybank suburb. It was also once the main operating base of the 101st Airborne Division.
Humans and zombies alike will see the following (permanent) description when standing outside the building:
"You are standing outside Halberry Boulevard Police Dept, an imposing concrete building with pillars along its front."
Such a description is always followed by a report of the building's condition (e.g. the level of its barricades), but since that report is never permanent and always subject to change, it is redundant to include it here as well.
- November 22nd, 2013 - The building has been heavily barricaded. Zombies all around a few blocks south.--Killa Code 04:55, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
- April 27th, 2013:Zombies (9) have overrun the police building.
- November 16th, 2009:There are 29 people inside, an unfueled generator that's connected to a powered down radio transmitter, and it is decorated with a stuffed eagle, a fire-damaged painting, a European painting, three carved pumpkins and an African painting. Spray painted on the inside is "Everyone needs access to Guns & Ammo; Keep at VS", and a large swatski has been spray painted on the outside. It has been very strongly barricaded.
- June 23rd, 2009: VSB, 20 people inside, the generator is running, the radio transmitter is at 26.70 MHz and Everyone needs access to Guns & Ammo; Keep at VS has been spraypainted onto a wall.
- April 18th, 2009: The building is very strongly barricaded with 41 people inside, the generator is running and the transmittor is working
- December 29th, 2008: The building is still safe at VSB 17 ppl inside next to no zombies generator still running and thats it Doctorwolfy 16:43 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- April 18th, 2009: The building is vary strongly barricaded with 41 people inside, the generator is running and the transmittor is working
- July 17th, 2008: The building is safe. with a lot of survivors inside there is a generator and radio transmitter inside. Occasionally a lone zombie will attack the barricades.
- July 8th, 2008: The PD has been overbarricaded on and off for a some weeks now, and the population inside has dwindled.
- March 21st, 2008:
Very Strong according to the barricade plan to allow lower levels a place to stay and gather guns and ammunition, and while Giddings is under siege, allows those same players to be able to attack zombies who would otherwise have to flee, and the more guns turned toward the seigers the better. according t