NecroTech Countermeasure Squad/Operation Blackwatch
About the Operation
The human/zombie group Iocaine Powder has has been killing our troops as well as our allies the Fedaykin and the Bowring Blackwatch. This was launched to assist our allies. The Operation began 4 August, 2006.
- Eliminate Iocaine Powder and Drunken Dead members
- Eliminate the zombie presence in and around Bowring Way Police Department
- Construct barricades to prevent breakins
- Revive fallen survivors
11/22--Mikhail Vicktor 10:50 . 22 November 2006 (EST)
- The Operation has been declared a victory.
11/12--Mikhail Vicktor 12:45 . 12 November 2006 (GMT)
- The fight has slowed, IP have left Spicer. Roumors point to another IP attack soon.
11/2--Mikhail Vicktor 21:00 . 2 November 2006 (GMT)
- The Drunken Dead have joined IP in the war against us. The fight is now split between North and South Spicer.
10/21--Mikhail Vicktor 11:43 . 21 October 2006 (EST)
- As of late IP has had continued success against our efforts. Losses are high.
10/4--Mikhail Vicktor 20:25 . 4 October 2006 (GMT)
- An NTCS strike on Bowring Way Police Department leaves 6 zombies dead and 1 severly wounded.
9/28--Mikhail Vicktor 20:20 . 28 September 2006 (GMT)
- The NTCS latest coordinated srike on The Button Building was a coalition effort with Regulators Alliance and Bowring Blackwatch members killed 9 zombies. That was the entire zombie force that was at the building. This is the biggest success in the war and is worthy of song.
9/26--Mikhail Vicktor 20:05 . 26 September 2006 (GMT)
- A NTCS strike on The Button Building killed 3 zombies, wounded 2, and severly wounded 1. No NTCS members were compromised.
9/23--Mikhail Vicktor 11:17 . 23 September 2006 (EST)
- An IP strike on Doone Towers killed Neotech, Szift, and Pvt Strum, as well as multiple others.
9/20--Mikhail Vicktor 21:30 . 20 September 2006 (GMT)
- NTCS members Pvt. Strum, Neotech Specialist, Sergeant Leigh, Szift, and myself assualted Bowring Way Police Department at 21:00 GMT. 5 zombies were killed and 2 critically injured. A major victory on the survivor side. So far, the only casualty was myself, but the raid was worth it.
9/18--Mikhail Vicktor 15:48 . 18 September 2006 (EST)
- The NTCS safehouse at Doone Towers was raided last night by IP members. Over 5 were killed, including myself and Neotech Specialist.
9/17--Mikhail Vicktor 21:15. 17 September 2006 (EST)
- Still raging on, the battle for Bowring has caused heavy losses for both sides. Alpha team's strike for the last two days killed 4 zombies and wounded several others. Besides the dead that had stood up after being killed, over 15 bodies are piled up outside of the doors. Looks as if the NTCS and its allies is winning this war.
9/14--Mikhail Vicktor 22:44. 14 September 2006 (EST)
- This battle has been raging on for a few days both outside and inside the Bowring Way Police Department, and over 20 zombies have been killed by a joint force of NTCS, Bowring Blackwatch, and the Fedaykin. Unfortunatly, the NTCS and its allies have recieved heavy losses in return for success. Alpha Team plans on striking the building tommorow.
9/1--Mikhail Vicktor 14:53. 1 September 2006 (EST)
- The group Iocaine Powder has been killing our troops as well as our allies the Fedaykin and the Bowring Blackwatch. We now declare war against them and ask them to leave town or face the consequences.
8/16--Szift 21:03. 16 August 2006 (GMT)
- After a big flood of zombie activities in Spicer, there has been some peace and quiet, but as we speak, there may be a new front picking up. A zombie organisation has stated that from now they're in open war with one of Our allies - the Blackwatch.
- In this situation I think I can speak for Our commander Mikhail and say that we will help the Blackwatch in any fighting/cading/healing/reviving/scouting way we can.