Sorry for the confusion this is just a layout of Buckly Malls surroundings although it may evolve into a headquarters page
[[Buttonville / Wyke Hills]] [49, 98] – [50, 99]
- Malls are an excellent place to find a wide range of items; the only major items that cannot be found here are revivification syringes and fuel cans. As such, Malls are frequently used as safehouses and fortresses by survivors. Zombies often check inside (when they can get in), and organized zombie groups sometimes lay siege to them. They are listed as a Tactical Resource Point.
- Characters with the Shopping skill can loot specific stores. Those without will find these items at random:
- Bookstore: books, poetry books.
- Drugstore: first aid kits.
- Gun Store: pistols, pistol clips, shotguns, shotgun shells.
- Hardware Store: crowbars, fire axes, flare guns, spray cans, knives, portable generators, toolboxes.
- Liquor Store: beer, wine.
- Sporting Goods: baseball bats, Binoculars, cricket bats, fencing foils, golf clubs, hockey sticks, pool cues, ski poles, tennis rackets.
- Tech Store: GPS units, mobile phones, radios, radio transmitters.
Buttonville [48, 97]
- A Street is a city block containing no buildings or monuments. There are a variety of other names besides Street including Alley, Avenue, Boulevard, Drive, Grove, Lane, Row, Square, Walk, Place, etc.
- This is an empty block, and cannot be barricaded.
|Garlick Square Fire Station
Buttonville [48, 98]