Peterson Auto Repair

From The Urban Dead Wiki

Revision as of 13:58, 23 January 2012 by Boxy (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


Peterson Auto Repair
EthrDemon (talk) 08:41, 24 January 2020 (UTC)
Peterson Auto Repair

Penny Heights [98,70]

Laurel Drive
Parfet Grove
Lucius General Hospital
the Sevier Building Peterson Auto Repair Vaughan Drive
Buglar Boulevard School Stacey Plaza Club Croxford

Basic Info:

  • Auto Repair shops have no internal descriptions.
  • Auto Repairs can be barricaded normally.

Barricading Policy



Early Years

Brian Peterson founded Malton's first Auto Repair garage back in the summer of 1869. Starting out as a small ironmongers, dealing predominately with the manufacture of Horseshoes, Brian quickly expanded the business to include sidelines including the retail of Beef Jerky, Copper Wire and Steam-Powered electrolysis machinery.

20th Century

With the motor vehicle's growing popularity, Brian's son Peter (who inherited the business in 1901) began stocking oil, shammy leathers and alpine air fresheners alongside the electic wares his father had began stocking. Peter (encouraged by his wife Carol) began repairing the motor vehicles of his customers as a side line. This soon expanded into a major business activity and the retail side of the business was sold to Lucius Argos, who later founded Lucius General Hospital with the profits from his Beef Jerky empire.

21st Century

10 generations of Petersons continued to operate the auto repair shop up until Brian Peterson Junior, who sold the business to NecroTech Property Holdings in 2002. The auto repair shop then fell into disrepair.

Personal tools