|Scarpendale Street Railway Station
Ridleybank [59, 40]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Scarpendale Street Railway Station is in the suburb of Ridleybank at coordinates 59,40, in the north east corner bordering on Roachtown, Randallbank and Pimbank. It lies on the Green Line one stop from the central junction at Alkin-Priestley.
This empty railroad station was once a part of the city's now extinct Malton Rail
On October 11th, Scarpendale Street Railway Station was identified as a target of The Ridleybank Resistance Front, a zombie group that claims control of Ridleybank.