|St Francis's Hospital
Richmond Hills [35,30]
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
"You are standing outside St Francis's Hospital, a tall concrete building surrounded by a large paved plaza."
Located on the northern border of Richmond Hills, St. Francis's is one of two hospitals located in the suburb. It is monitored by DEM representatives in the area.
St. Francis's Hospital now serves as an important safe haven for survivors as well as a rallying point for returning doctors, nurses, and EMT's seeking to join back up with Malton Emergency Medical Services. All Medical Professionals interested in helping out are requested to report in to MEMS Command on the forum as soon as possible.
Due to it's location on the unstable border with Eastonwood, this hospital facility is to be be kept Extremely Heavily Barricaded (EHB); see the Richmond Hills Barricade Plan for more details.