Suggestion:20071019 Ammo Frenzy!
|This suggestion was voted as spam and closed for voting, with 1 keep, 2 kill, and 7 spam votes.|
20071019 Ammo Frenzy!
Chris' 'Redfield 16:43, 19 October 2007 (BST)
ammunition and firing buffer, improvment
pistol ammo and the firing mechanics
generally an odd ammo idea,
Crazed, tired, adrenaline fueled survivors of our post Apocalypse city of malton.
they run around like madmen, killing zeds and each other, taking charge of their leadership skills, and rebuilding in vain, their torn homes.
but is that quite real? in my opinion no. crazed people, who when encountered with an enemy, would usually fire useless loads of ammo quick and easy, but miss more than hit.
fire many bullets with 1 ap
i suggest that when firing a pistol that a player may be able to fire up to their whole clip at the specified target. i know what you are thinking, no way! they would be unstoppable!, but not with these restrictions.
each time you select a pistol to fire with, to the right of it, there will be a drop bar "1-6" to select how many bullets you would like to fire. 1 bullet fired will be the preset, normal % chance that the person has to hit the zombie, while if you fire 2, you only use 1 AP and fire 2, but your % chance is cut in half, and so on and so forth.
each bullet shot has the % chance of hitting, so some may miss and some may hit.
you select your pistol and choose 1 shot, you use 1 AP, and fire at a your target with let's say....a 50% chance of hitting it. --- you select your pistol and choose 2 shots, you use 1 AP, and fire at your target, this time with only a 25% chance of hitting [cut in half from above] but have a chance of hitting it twice. --- you select your pistol and choose 3 shots, you use 1 AP, and fire at your target, now only at 12.5% chance to hit it, but with 3 bullets able to hit it. --- you select your pistol and choose 4 shots, you use 1 AP, and fire at your target, now with a 6% chance to hit --- you select your pistol and choose 5 shots, you use 1 AP, and fire at your target, now with a 3% chance to hit with each bullet --- you select your pistol and choose 6 shots, you use 1 AP, and fire at your target, now with a 1.5% chance to hit with each bullet. ---
thus leading to our frenzy. i like it, but i know it has holes that can be fixed. comment away
|Votes must be numbered, justified, signed, and timestamped.
Votes that do not conform to the above may be struck by any user.
|The only valid votes are Keep, Kill, Spam or Dupe. If you wish to abstain from voting, do not vote.|
- me yeah. i like it yo. lolol —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Chris' 'Redfield (talk • contribs) at an .
- Kill - Sounds extremely familiar, except for the percentages part. I don't see why someone would want to shoot so many bullets with such a small chance for each one to hit, especially firing all six at once. -- Zombieslay3r 01:15, 20 October 2007 (BST)
- Needs work. I read the suggestions like "panicked" or "unoontroled" firing. Given that it seems one would automatically empty the clip (look at all those movies where the person keeps pulling the trigger even after the gun is empty). I also find it interesting we have several dupe votes but not a one with an actual link like they are supposed to.--Pesatyel 03:06, 20 October 2007 (BST)
- Dupe - Been suggested before. Also I removed all the votes from before you actually placed your suggestion.--Karekmaps?! 22:48, 19 October 2007 (BST)
- Spam - possibly a dupe as well, sorry. Take it to Talk:Suggestions. --Pavluk A! E! 22:48, 19 October 2007 (BST)
- Spupe? - Try taking it to the talk page.-- AHLGTG THE END IS NIGH! 23:51, 19 October 2007 (BST)
- Spupe - Looks dupey, and only REALLY usefull in situations where you would be better off running away. --Steakfish 00:09, 20 October 2007 (BST)
- Spam Blegh. Uuuuuuuuugly. TALK E! W! M! USAI 00:11, 20 October 2007 (BST)
- Spam dupe and pie Because I am ill.--SeventythreeTalk 00:56, 20 October 2007 (BST)
- Spam - Please use the suggestions talk page to develop suggestions -- boxy • talk • 01:34 20 October 2007 (BST)
- Spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam 04:40, 20 October 2007 (BST)