Welcome to the talk page for Escendo Numerus. If you are looking for past discussions held here, please direct your search to our talk archive. Please create a new topic for yourself/a subject/group immediately below this post. Please timestamp all posts. If you're looking for a reply check back often. We will reply to your query here and here alone (unless a private medium is requested.) We do check this page frequently, so don't worry. --Adrian Jeshua EN | T 01:20, 7 March 2008 (UTC)
That's what I like to see! --PK 00:21, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
Good to be back. We noticed on a whim that our good friends "missed" our tender care. So we returned, if only to put a little fear back into their step. Good for us they decided to be their typical schizophrenic selves and over react to our lovely game. So we're here to stay for a bit. --Adrian Jeshua EN | T 23:10, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
Kettle calls the pot black much guys? YOU SAY WE ZERG? I KNOW FOR A FACT. A FACT that you are only one pathetic loser on a keyboard day in and day out. Go suck on a cock already
- And I happen to know for a fact that the 4-H is primarily composed of zerg accounts; several of your members have as many as three different accounts all in the same group. This includes the nut case Yazzy, who is an admitted zerger, both by himself and through Aiden and Mark.
- Let us not forget, as well, that many months ago the 4-H set up a group called FoH (Friends of Huntley) for the express purpose of putting their alts in, so as to appear to not be the huge zerging bastards that they are.
- The fact is, Yazzy is a zerger. The fact is that many of the 4-H are zergers. The fact is that the 4-H is full of hypocritical folks who love to point fingers while doing the exact same thing that they're pointing out, then have the quasi-iron plated balls to make a wiki account for the express purpose of altering the page of a group whom had the pure iron balls to point out the fact that there is zerging going on.
- So really, regardless of who you really are (my money is either on Yazzy himself, or Mark), you've taken this thing to a whole other level. If you are Mark, and I really do hope you are for the irony, you claim that my good friend who plays Adrian is sick and obsessed, then you pull this kind of stunt; it really just shows how much of an obsessed fellow you've become. If this is Yazzy, then it seems we've gotten under your skin again; it seems real easy to do these days. And if you're anybody else, well, congratulations on proving that the 4-H will accept any idiot into their ranks.
- So, yeah. You can say whatever you want, really; that we zerg, that I'm an alt even though several of you who have been killed know first hand that myself and Adrian have been in the same building at the same time, attacking the exact same person (what's your logic there, huh? He's using TWO COMPUTERS at once?), touch yourself in lewd ways when you call us childish names like "stupid ade" (you get a 5 year old to make that up for you, Marky?) just before killing one of us; we don't exactly care.
- And why is that? Because we know that regardless of what you say about us, regardless of what you accuse us of, even if it may somehow be true, you yourselves have likely done it many more times over than we have ever dared to consider. The only reason, in the end of things, why anybody would believe you over ourselves is that you're just so good at playing the victim card, of manipulating the people who view the act of PKing as making us sub-human monsters who aren't worth consideration beyond how to kill us in game.
- Call us losers if you want, sir; the very fact that you decided to go on this "wiki vandalization spree" really does show how pathetic the 4-H has become.--Josh Reveka 00:10, 8 April 2008 (BST)
- Josh summed it up pretty well. Yeah, sometimes both of our groups have taken the game a little bit too seriously. But Merciful Christ on a Stick (tm), guys. Calm the hell down.
- You want to have multiple accounts in the same group? Fine. Cheat your balls off. You want to vandalize the wiki? Do so at your own peril. But don't proceed to scream bloody murder that we're cheating and playing unfairly because we're more organized than you are. Then turn around and do exactly what you're accusing us of doing. Feel completely free to strive to be bigger assholes. But please don't be hypocritical, self righteous assholes.
- Whether or not you believe us, we're not cheaters. Wiki mods can see our IPs and determine they're not proxies. Forum mods at Resensitized can verify this as well.
- So either defend Huntley Heights properly and quit bitching when the game gets challenging or leave Urban Dead. I don't give a shit what you do, just do one of them. I'm tired of your hypocritical meta game bullshit and your asinine "attack" strategies. --Adrian Jeshua EN | T 14:56, 9 April 2008 (BST)
Currently the suburb in question is Huntley Heights but one response to this query will be all that is needed to protect your group link on all suburb pages. I know this is a may seem a stupid request but it’s for all groups regardless of size. Thank you. --Adavastor 04:17, 31 July 2008 (BST)
--Adavastor 21:46, 18 August 2008 (BST)
- Oh my. I really should watch the wiki more often. Fixed. --Adrian Jeshua EN | T 11:29, 8 September 2008 (BST)
The Great Suburb Group Massacre, 2009
|This group was confirmed active. Thank you for your reply.|
Thanks for your reply, and sorry if this seems like a stupid question. 23:15, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
|This group was confirmed active. Thank you for your reply.|
-- 20:31, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Our group Death's Minions saw you guys help tear down the NT along with the RRF. Do you guys know any other place in your suburb where we can wreck builings blast people in? Anyways, I like the chaos that surrounds your suburb and our group will be more than happy to keep the chaos going. Commander Cobra 21:52, 30 March 2009 (BST)
Greetings and Salutations
I am here to invite any of your members that may have interest, to a hunt in the North/South Blythville area. If you'd like to join other PKer groups as we hunt Team Zombie Hardcore & Bandit Queens until the streets run red with thier blood, stop by and join the fun. We do not want alliances, just more guns and a better sense of a PKer community. Praise Knowledge! - Ov 26 May 2009 (EST)
It seems I'm back to UD for now to take up some more abuse. Don't suppose there's an opening in EN for another killer, is there? Let me know. --Sandsun 18:24, 7 September 2009 (BST)
|No reply has been recieved as to whether this group is still active. The 14 days have passed and as such the groups link has been removed from suburb listings. If the group is again active please feel free to revert these changes|