Talk:Malton Forensics Unit/Archive
This page serves as an archive of Talk:Malton Forensics Unit. The discussions are ordered chronologically, newer ones are at the bottom.
No offense but you guys are a tad slow with the revivification requests and because of which Ackland Mall has fallen. Thank you! Atleast Send a few people to Cemetary 31,47 so myself and others may take Ackland Mall back from the zombies -- Smithy Jones 23:02, 15 July 2006 (BST)
Your advertisement has expired, and is about to be deleted. Please update your ad with at least a new timestamp by Wednesday Aug 16 1530 BST or it will be deleted. Thank you. Conndrakamod T CFT 20:19, 14 August 2006 (BST)
Its that time again…Please update your timestamp or the ad will be deleted by Wednesday. Please feel free to delete this notice after you update the timestamp should you choose to do so.
Revive Point Update
Hi, I'm currently trying to update the revive point list and the one you maintain at 43, 22 has been marked as unknown. If you are still operating this can you please update it within the next two weeks or it will be removed. This message has also been posted at The Sun Organization and BMF. Pillsy 13:55, 19 October 2006 (BST)
Hi I'm Sharline Jade from the Tactical Area Rescue or T.A.R for short. recently the Randoms took part in an operation named banana dance our group was supposed to help out with it however we became under heavy attack on some of our own major buildings. as you may have noticed we have finally sent in a support group thought it looks a little late for us to help but will stay for awhile anyway to assist in anyway possible we are using a warehouse [55,74] as a temp base of operations. we hope to open an alliance with you and would like to work along side you. --Garret 17:52, 19 October 2006 (BST)
Greetings MFU members, I am Riggs of the Lockettside Boys. I am contacting you for a few reason. First off your men have been working hard to cover up all our tags in Lockettside, though a bit bothered by it I have let it slide since of course tags can be easily recovered. Seeing that you guys just started to show your faces in Lockettside and were no where when myself and the rest of the LoBo were fighting to take it back after the Big Bash (with little assistance from anyone), I don't see why your troops think we should follow their laws. One of your members has been pestering and attempting to order around my men as though they belong to him, and unfortunetly all he is successfully doing is stirring up hostile feelings amongst the ranks. I am not trying to come acrossed in a threatening manner, since of course we all are fighting for the same purpose. But for the sake of peace I suggest your members back down some and mind their own business. Your help in Lockettside is welcome, but if it means your men are going to try to order us around we would rather go it alone. Besides, Lockettside is back in a state of peace and has been under our control for quite some time now, revives are not really required at the moment, and our doctors have had that covered for a while aswell. I'd prefer this not to grow into a situation and would like to find some way to resolve it before anymore fuel is thrown on the fire.
- I would also like to add to this. I've been running a revive point in Dartside at Corless Way for the 9th Infantry for quite some time now, and your members have flown in and decided to re-organize entry points and barricade policies that we've had in place. This has caused new break-ins and a number of lock-outs. I have looked for your barricade policy, and I have not found one for the buildings that are being used. As said before, your help is appreciated, but please do not try to alter a system that already works, especially without telling people. I now must re-tag and get the area back into safe and working order. Basically, I would simply like to echo Riggs' sentiments. You can reach us at http://s15.invisionfree.com/revive/index.php?act=idx
--Gizzrd 22:42, 22 October 2006 (BST)
Pimbank Revivification Point
...Is this not in use anymore? If so, please edit the Revivification Point wiki page, there are a good 8-10 zombies at any given time waiting here. A few get bored and wander off, a few more come in to replace 'em, so it's always full. But no one's ever here to revive. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cyarus (talk • contribs) 14:22, October 22, 2006.
Revive Point Update 2
Hi, I'll be bugging you alot for revive points. You currently have 3 that need updating.
- Gibsonton - Germain Way - [88, 26] - Will be marked inactive if not updated by 30th October.
- Gulsonside - Cemetery 77,73 - [77, 73] - Will be marked unknown in 48 hours if not updated.
- Lockettside - Kendall Row - [26, 64] - Will be marked inactive if not updated by 30th October.
Please update the list and feel free to remove this message one you have done so. Cheers Pillsy 10:38, 26 October 2006 (BST)
East Becktown RP
Revive Queue Mapper Thingy
I've noticed that Maxwell Walk (56,54) in Stanbury Village doesn't show up as an "official" published revive point (in brackets) anymore. How can I get this fixed? --Uncle Bill 01:30, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- Add your RP to the List of Revivification Points here on the wiki. The database of RPs, their status and the group(s) responsible for them are updated automatically from that list every night. --Gilant talk-DEM 15:18, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks! --Uncle Bill 23:12, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Your group/organization are attributed on the List of Revivification Points for maintaining the following RP(s) whose status have not been updated recently and are scheduled for deletion from the list:
- Barrville Knill Road 43, 47
- Edgecombe Moon Way 70, 53
- Havercroft a cemetery 36, 42
- Lockettside Kendall Row 26, 84
- Roftwood Cake Walk 62, 55
Please make sure to update the status and timestamp of your RP(s) at least once every two weeks. You may also want to remove this section once you have updated the status of your RP(s). Thank you! --Gilant talk-DEM 00:00, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
(P.S.: Also see the DEM talk page for other RPs about to time off that were marked as DEM instead of MFU)
jsut letting you know, aswell as being a member of the YRC im gonan join this group.--Darkmagic 05:10, 8 July 2007 (BST)
Recruitment via Wiki
Could I just notify the leadership of my membership here instead of joining yet another forum? I would like to join the MFU, as I am not currently a member of any group, and would like to join an NT oriented group providing support to areas understocked on Scientists. You could even send me to the heart of Malton once I level up ~2 more times... And since this seems to be a general support-based survivor group and part of the DEM, this would be an excellent choice, I think. --Superluigii > Talk 19:12, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- Hi, and thanks for your interest in MFU. We don't want the forum requirement to become onerous, but the fact is that you wouldn't be able to use your membership to its fullest potential without joining the forum. The forum is where we communicate and share intel, get to know everyone on our crews, distribute assignments, provide training and access to our tools, etc. We can't provide you with any of that if you're not on the forum.
- Once you've completed your training at The Academy, we only ask that you check in once a week to stay caught up and keep your active status. It's not much.
- I hope you'll reconsider joining the forum. We'd love to have you on board. -- Atticus Rex mfu pif Δ 20:19, 7 August 2007 (BST)
- X-posted to user's talk page.
Your group/organization is attributed on the List of Revivification Points for maintaining the following RP(s), the status of which has not been updated recently and it is scheduled for deletion from the list:
- Knill Road
- Wasteland 43 42
Please make sure to check the status and update the timestamp of your RP(s) at least once every two weeks. You may also want to remove this section once you have updated the status of your RP(s). Thank you! --saxsuxMalTel 20:19, 4 December 2007 (UTC)