This page is for the request of page undeletions within the Urban Dead wiki. Due to concerns about loss of data, the ability to undelete pages is restricted to system operators. As such, regular users will need to request an undeletion from a system operator. For consistency and accountability, system operators also adhere to the guidelines listed here. Note: Images cannot be restored, they are permanently gone when deleted.
Guidelines for Undeletion Requests
All Undeletion Requests must contain the following information in order to be considered:
- A link to the deletion request in question. Preferably bolded for visibility.
- A reason for undeletion. This should be short and to the point.
- A signed datestamp. This can be easily done by adding ~~~~ to the end of your request.
Any undeletion request that does not contain these three pieces of information will not be considered, and will be removed by a system operator.
Undeletions may only be granted if the user provides a convincing reason as to why the page should be resurrected, or if the page was deleted as a result of a system operators abuse.
Once the undeletion request has been entered, the request shall remain on this page, where it will be reviewed by a member of the Sysop team, and action taken accordingly. Once action has been taken, the request will be moved into Recent Actions, along with a comment from the system operator who determined the action take. After a week has passed with the target page in Recent Actions, it can be moved to the Archive.
New requests at the top
Undeletion requests that have been served within the past week.
It's got a few incoming links, and was crit 12ed. If the page had a decent amount of content, I'd like to see it restored. If there's not much on the page, then don't bother. --PdeqTalk* 19:48, 26 July 2008 (BST)
According to wanted pages there are 253 links to this page. I know it was Crit 7'ed back in March but that is a hell of a lot of red links. Could we restore just the final edit to sort the links? -- Cheese 21:34, 6 July 2008 (BST)
- All the links seem to be just from User:Airborne88's sig. --PdeqTalk* 21:53, 6 July 2008 (BST)
- It was a link he was spamming on user pages, and deleted less than a week after he had started doing it, which was right around when he first joined the wiki.--Karekmaps?! 14:24, 8 July 2008 (BST)
- here is the request, crit 10 is unused templates. If you don't use it, it will be deleted again -- boxy talk • i 14:43 8 July 2008 (BST)
- Undeleted only the very last valid revision for the page. Since all the edits were back in 2006 i dont see the need for all 190 or so revisions to be presented. --The Grimch U! E! WAT! 07:54, 15 June 2008 (BST)
- It was done through deletions rather than Speedy so Crit 12 wasn't used. :/ Dunno about this one. -- Cheese 20:17, 15 April 2008 (BST)
- Was voted to be deleted on A/D. Dis umpossible?-- AHLGTG THE END IS NIGH! 20:17, 15 April 2008 (BST)
- I disagree. The page received a fair vote and the community decided to delete it. But if the group has reactivated, then it should be undeleted. -- 21:25, 15 April 2008 (BST)
- Why them, Hagnat? They don't link from anywhere (except deletions/undeletions) and the page is a bit of a stub really -- boxy talk • i 10:16 16 April 2008 (BST)
- Not restored. -- 18:03, 21 April 2008 (BST)
Short lived wiki group in the early '07. Still have some references on the wiki, specially it's following group. Talk page and templates inclded on the undeletion request. --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 17:21, 20 April 2008 (BST)
- Restored, I have no clue why it was deleted in the first place but it was relevant and is a portion of the wiki's history.--Karekmaps?! 19:39, 20 April 2008 (BST)
- It was requested for deletion by it's author because it was causing too much drama -- boxy talk • i 12:00 25 April 2008 (BST)
- You missed a spot. --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 19:51, 20 April 2008 (BST)