From The Urban Dead Wiki
< User:DangerReportJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 06:16, 20 October 2021 by Soccerfan667 (talk | contribs) (... streets are looking clear in Buttonville ... a lot of buildings with lights on ... infrastructure looks intact ...)
This suburb is currently safe.
What this suburb looks like (Please note that if you are updating the report, and are previewing the page, you will NOT see the new status. You must save the page in order to see the changes)
Available 'Danger' statuses:
- safe - Structurally intact and inhabited by survivors, with numerous lit buildings, and few to no zombies.
- intact - Structurally intact with few zombies, but a very low survivor population and few to no lit buildings.
- moderately dangerous - Active zombies and break-ins, but no major hordes.
- dangerous - Zombies inside many resource buildings and/or significant hostile mobs.
- very dangerous - Most buildings wide open or zombie-infested and/or massive hostile zombie mobs.
- a ghost town - Mostly or entirely ruined, and devoid of significant survivor or zombie populations.
|Danger=status and replace
status with the appropriate status from the list above.