Your brain wants to create.
Everyone wants to terraform the UD world to their own ends. But Historically Kevan has been against large scale alteration of existing cities.
To satisfy your creative juices I've created Unimplementia a Malton sized area into which wiki users can submit thir own ideas for suburbs, new buildings and terrain types.
Although this page is protected, submit anything you want included onto the relevant talk page, and if its not entirely retarded, I'll add it to the map below.
- In order to save sanity, and improve your chances of your ideas being included, it would be best to submit whole 10 x 10 suburbs. If you want to create a larger area be my guest, but try and break it down into 10 x 10 areas.
- I'm never impressed by ridiculous swearwords as names. Clever references to 80's films, yes. I may edit whatever you submit to reflect this, but will always credit the original submission.
- I'm a fan of the Monroeville, Borehamwood idea of long roads or railway lines through largely empty areas. If you want to have your suburb plonked next to an existing one, try and join up with existing roads, rivers and terrain.
- Keep it simple. If you have lots of ideas, try submitting one or two in a small area. After all theres an entire city to create.
Map of Unimplementia
|The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory||2||3||Union Bank||Queens Quarter||6||7||8||9||10|
|11||12||13||14||15||16||17||Wolf-Rock Forest||Wolf-Rock Airfield||20|
|21||Old Town||New Town||24||25||26||27||28||29||30|
|31||32||33||34||35||West Jackson||East Jackson||Clement Hill||Nintendo Land||40|
|51||52||53||54||55||Mount Grim||57||58||59||The Cook Hotel|
|Green Alley District||92||93||Oatlands||95||Martybank||97||Rammlied Ruins||99||100|
|The Malton Suburb of Wolf-Rock Airfield|
- The hangers are basically like warehouses, except they would be holding planes, not just boxes and junk.
- The small terminal is a multi-block building. Kind of like a supermarket or a mall, just with less shops and things.
|The Malton Suburb of Crossberg|
Ammo Dump is the same a Armoury.
Pond is the same as River (Shallow).
|The Malton Suburb of Mount Grim|
The peak of Mount Grim is covered in Snow and follows all the usual game rules. Movement costs in snow are 2ap for all players.
|The Malton Suburb of Old Town|
An abandoned ghost town. It begins the game ruined and decay rates are doubled.
Oil Derricks are the same as Auto Repair Shops but cannot be ruined.
|The Malton Suburb of Area 61|
Necrotech Power Facility. Normal Power Station. If fully powered it powers whole suburb.
Zombie Pens. 4 Seperate Junkyards, all padlocked. Wirecutters required. Each pen holds 5 NPC zombies that can be killed and dumped. Will not Idle, but are otherwise entirely passive.
|The Malton Suburb of Harpsville|
Cargo Depot is a Railway Station.
Off Licence and Pizza Shawow are both Arms
Millets Outlet is a freestanding Hardware Store, as usually found in a Mall.
|The Malton Suburb of Martybank|
|The Malton Suburb of Cydonia Farm|
The Cook Hotel
|The Malton Suburb of The Cook Hotel|
Dark Green maze squares are impassable, in a similar fashion to Border Squares.
The Cook Hotel Is a multiblock structure.