This map will hold information on suburbs for zombies to attack.
Zombie Density Map
(Please post the day this was updated here.)
|Survivors being attacked by Zombie Groups: #FF6000|
|No more Survivors after attack by Zombie Groups: #FFBB55|
|No Survivors, almost none if any: #ddddff|
|Small amount Survivors: #F0FF90|
|Moderate amount of Survivors: #BBFF80|
|A lot of Survivors: #77FF66|
Basically, green is safe, red is unsafe.
To update this map, copy the appropriate colour code as listed above and paste it into the bgcolor="#COLOURCODE" field for the suburb you wish to update, where COLOURCODE should be replaced by the code you just copied. It's recommended that you also enter the name of the suburb you're updating in the Summary field in your edit window.
There are always rumors floating around, either on wiki.urbandead.com or within the game itself. All known rumors about zombie activity are listed here. Anything not confirmed should be considered such a rumor. If you list a rumor, please include a date. These rumors can be included in the map, as uncertain info is better than nothing. Dates are in reverse order, and British convention (ie day-month-year eg 31-12-06).
- Gulsonside is pretty clear. Not many survivors, but no large zombie hordes either. (12-06-2007) -CrazyArcher 21:01, 12 June 2007 (BST)
- Ketchelbank is pretty clear. with no zombie groups over 20.--Blood Panther 01:55, 17 February 2007 (UTC)
- Penny Heights has suffered the loss of Lumber Mall to the Apocalypse Horde (August 4th 2006). Neighbouring buildings teem with survivors and are now being assaulted.
- Darvall Heights has a moderately sized horde 25+ one block south of Crossman Grove Police Department. It is believed they intend to break the safehouse there. (29-5-2006)
- Shuttlebank is under assault by Group 0 of The Ridleybank Resistance Front. (22-5-2006)
- Wyke Hills seems the assault is lifting… more meals are fighting back, and there is less competition for them. (2-5-2006)
- Pegton has plenty of cracked safehouses (2-5-2006)
- Roftwood is/will-be under assualt by TSO (4-12-06)
- Peddlesden Village has a lot of zombie activity in the south east. (13-10-2005)
- Jensentown apparently has lots of Zombies overrunning the North-East of the suburb. (12-10-2005)
- Dakerstown is supposedly full of zombies. (11-10-2005)
- Ridleybank is controlled by a zombie group known as The Ridleybank Resistance Front. Assumed to be full of Zeds. (11-10-2005)
- Shearbank apparently still crowded with zombies that drove a human group out weeks ago. (11-10-2005)
- Pitneybank contains Giddings Mall, which is said to be under siege by zombie group The Many. (11-10-2005)
- Stanbury Village contains the Nichols Mall, which is under control of zombie group Blood Frenzy Death Cult. (11-10-2005)
- Mockridge Heights has been completely overrun with zombies. (11-10-2005)
- Gulsonside has reportedly been overrun by the Zombies over the weekend. Reports say zombies are moving east from there. (25-10-2005). This seems to be correct, as heightened zombie activity has been observed in Penny Heights and surrounding suburbs. (28-10-2005)
- Roachtown has fallen to zombies. Still safehouses, but my character passing through found two groups of 11+ zeds and ony one group of more then 3 survivors. (4-4-2006)
- Wray Heights has swarms and packs of zombies, none are attacking but they are circling Police Stations. (10-6-07)