|St. Agnes's Hospital
Barrville [48, 46]
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
St. Agnes's Hospital
St. Agnes's Hospital is a rather decrepit structure that seems to have been originally set up as a basic walk-in clinic. This makes running it a little difficult. However, with an auto-repair shop nearby, hopes are up that this walk-in clinic can support a full staff of volunteers. It is now an outpost of the group Search For The Cure.
St. Agnes's Hospital should be kept at VHB by Search For The Cure.
Unpowered (this must be rectified!)
Search For The Cure group outpost.